Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (36521 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I know that there is no military board anywhere that his holding Mr President's certificate
so,how was he able to attend all those course both at home and abroad to get to the rank of a general?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Akpacha(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2018
As a president still could not order the military to produce his credentials? Such a terrible liar.

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Dutchbraht:

No wonder Nigeria is a shithole.With dullard like Buhari that ruled in the past with no certifcate and currently ruling in the present.
And did your Otueke clueless PHD hero did any better?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by maroke1: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Go and bring it and submit

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by soliddust2020: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
This man wan tell us say e no fit use e influence as president take collect e certificate despite the gbege about certificate during last election. E they obvious this guy no get certificate. Adeleke they way better than this guy. IG of police do your work carry your principal go court for forgery like you do adeleke.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Awoo88: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:
Nepe Certificate VS Diploma Certificate

I'm not voting for anybody, not even the clueless sowore, until I see a credible candidate.
A vote for sowore is a vote for buhari. If you want buhari out, Atiku is your best bet. If after four years Atiku fails to perform, vote him out too

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by NwaliE01: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:

I'm not voting for anybody, not even the clueless sowore, until I see a credible candidate.

My brother Abeg, Try and vote even if you like make it an invalid vote by voting two parties on one slip rather than allowing them to rig the election with your vote.
Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

INEC can go and request for it by itself

Buhari is supposed to present his certificates to inec not other way round, I wonder how you people think.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Splasshhh(f): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Who said they belonged to him
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by segebase(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
so for three yrs u can't get ur certificate ....u don't have photo copies....

8 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by JeogahII(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Wait this Buhari certificate na confiscate army confiscate am? a beg go and collect your certificate we want to see it.

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Maket: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
And Nysc certificate+5credit Olevel+2nd class upper +5years experience+under 28years of age needed to be met before one is qualify for #10,000 job in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by BrokenTV: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2018
No be the same Buhari who hired 15 SANS to defend him in Court, concerning this certificate issue.

12 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Racoon(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
socialmediaman:
In 2015 the excuse was that GEJ’s military withheld his certificates due to a politicized military, what’s the excuse now 3 years after, with his own Buratai as head?

Do we need another proof to know Buhari and APC lied their way into the office of the presidency?
Thanks brother man.

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buratai should instruct the Secretary of military board to give Buhari his certificate.

Breaking news, l got information from the military secretary, Buhari has no WAEC CERTIFICATE, keep the secret oo shocked

9 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by CapussoSeba: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Xkalaban(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Certificate or no certificate we are bundling ur wrinkled ass back to Daura come 2019. Dullard.inho...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by movetoca: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:

You are making the right decision. No need wasting your votes for any of these imbec!Les.

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Ogaga87(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2018
My president graduated from the university of COW-ARDICE, where he studied ANIMAL HUSBANDRY and was awarded a PHD certificate on HERDSMAN-OGRAPHY

If you know, you know

12 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He has “masters in strategic LIFELESSNESS” o!
Masters ke! With no corresponding undergraduate degree? shocked
Chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Rebuke: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is fighting corruption bt he himself is corruption.

Tell me why it's so hard to retrieve d documents he claims ar wth d military?

This guy is so stupidly corny dat he could even deceive millions of Nigerians...gullible ones though.

Buhari has no integrity at all. He shld jxt hide his head in shame.

This is an insult on us and some idiots here are still campaignin for him vigorously.

Buhari, yhu ar lier, a very big scam. I repeat, Buhari yhu are a lier!

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by rapheal5(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:

how will u know a credible candidate??

4 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by babakb: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.

Statements like this indicts Buhari more because the same thieves sponsored Buhari in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by DavidEsq(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2018
menix:
His Nepa Bill is With The military board instead..

Shebi dis man don become GCFR since may 2015? Is that position not the very military ni? So dis man really has a NEPA bill for a certificate embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by gurunlocker: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2018
So for the past 3 years, he can't order the Army COAS to help get his certificate even if it's to make photocopies?

This man want to scam Nigerians for another 4 years. Does it even make sense saying his certificate is with the military?

But zombies will still defend this, they will suffer till death if they did not.

6 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by gurunlocker: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.

Foolish statement from a gutter mouth.... So as a sitting president and for the past 3 years, he can't order the COAS to get his certificate? Even if it's to make photocopies?

We know the answer we will get "We have record of his certificate but we can't find it here" cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by when2(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

And did your Otueke clueless PHD hero did any better?

Don't support evil. Buhari is a lifeless president. He needs to give way for those who are alive. No dulling.

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2018
No WAEC but forged credentials and brainless people call him "mr integrity'.

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Sholaco: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2018
grin e no matter na
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by engineerboat(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:

Where is the certificate

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by id4sho(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2018
pacino26:
They can make a photocopy of it and send na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile Diploma in Law as Atiku highest level. Education doesn't make you rich without knowledge and infomation. Someday the Youths will awake. Imagine PhD holder looking for a driving job with Dangote that year.
guy u know what up, u no go school now na problem.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by DMerciful(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2018
You did not include coup in 1983. Was it intentional?
vedaxcool:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings / Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.