Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (30918 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by michlins(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2018
profosa:

And those Companies do not pay dividend.they don't pay director's fees,he does not enjoy benefit in kind from these companies.are all these not taxable.With several wives and children.60m income kai Atikucrook.
do you know how much Mark Zukerberg earns peraunm is just $1. That's how corporate executives avoid paying personal income tax. Their company takes care of their personal expenses and then add it to corporate expenses before paying taxes
Praktikals:

You dont seem to get it. Even if Buhari presents a bread label, we like am like that. If you guys can accept aticrook, a wanted criminal in the USA, leave our baba alone. Atiku is a monumental fraud. How can you make a meagre #20 million yearly and claim to be a billionaire? It will take 50 years for 20 million yearly income to come to #1 billion. Na dummy dem they sell una. #sai baba
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Positiveminds(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:
Another evidence Atiku is a packaged fraud

What happened to income from private university

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

Don't mistake Atiku as a person with his companies. They are not the same persons!
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

What is Buhari good at, if not stashing his loot abroad?

These politicians are the same. At least, Atiku has a stake in Nigeria than Buhari, whose assets are abroad.

1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by MrAJQ(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
ATIKU
who spent 45billion naira during PDP primaries, said his income for three is 60.2million naira.

ATIKU
Who told us that his workforce is above 50,000, now said his income from 2015-2018 is 60.2 Million naira.

ATIKU
Paid 10.8M naira into our national treasury from 2015-2017 but paid 45billion naira to PDP delegates in just a day.

ATIKU
Is for the elites and the top PDP officials.
Buhari is for the Poor masses.

So, as this goat rejected ATIKU, so do I.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by xpmode(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Ogbeni you think most of these billionaires earn liquidly They earn and invest and don't keep much cash. Instead they borrow ( yes, they borrow cash)
Its only a poor man that saves liquid cash which can crash at anytime

You don't understand cash flow.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Awoo88: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Riduane:

OMG grin grin grin grin this is a very big upper cut shocked
Is either the guy is a zombie like you or you don't understand anything.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by rusher14: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

@ the bolded....Yes o especially Buhari supporters who voted for a man to send Nigeria into recession twice.

I don't know how a sane person will vote for a sick, tribalistic, dull, senile and intellectually deficient long man as a President.

Buhari supervised the looting in NNPC and the killing of Nigerians in the East and North too.

Shut up.

Nigeria was already in recession when Buhari took over on the 31st of December, 1983.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lexy2014: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2018
IMASTEX:
Okay

Meanwhile, you can now naturally last longer in bed. See our profile to know the secret.
In fact u are on point. U are my man

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Omoluyi(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2018
So guys tell us how much he earned with evidence since you guys know him more than himself. Atiku gave us figures and credentials. Bihari is not giving us anything. The military is still holding his certificates up till now? What fraud can be greater than that? Obviously, baba does not have certificates. He's just lying to us. I don't care how much Atiku earns or not I have Atikulated since. Atiku is a better option to send Buhari back to Daura 2019.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lx3as(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Nawa oh! How much do I earn in a year that I paid personal tax of about 120,000 and Atiku, a billionaire, pays just about 3.3m in tax in a year. This country is in serious trouble as most rich guys don't pay much taxes. I just pity public servants that their taxes are deducted from the source.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by rusher14: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2018
michlins:
do you know how much Mark Zukerberg earns peraunm is just $1. That's how corporate executives avoid paying personal income tax. Their company takes care of their personal expenses and then add it to corporate expenses before paying taxes

Stop lying.

Last year Mark Zuckerberg paid an estimated $1 billion in taxes, which was considered one of the biggest payments ever.

Until now.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2013/12/19/mark-zuckerbergs-staggering-tax-payments.html
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by xpmode(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Positiveminds:

Don't mistake Atiku as a person with his companies. They are not the same persons!

No matter what Atiku earns more than N10m a day, every CEOs pay themselves to reduce company tax.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by hope4nigeria(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2018
kahal29:

Really because you know that Atiku makes billions of Naira every year but his is tax is too low.
now he make billions not stealing again abi, thunder will fire all APC supporters.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Obierika(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Xisnin:
There is a difference between personal income and assets.
Zombies take note.

There is no way someone who claims to earn an average of N20 million each year can afford the kind of lifestyle he leads!

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Abdul3391(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

how much has Buhari earned from his cows
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Kennykenty(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2018
a-ti-ku we-are-died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by luizpippo(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Praktikals:

You dont seem to get it. Even if Buhari presents a bread label, we like am like that. If you guys can accept aticrook, a wanted criminal in the USA, leave our baba alone. Atiku is a monumental fraud. How can you make a meagre #20 million yearly and claim to be a billionaire? It will take 50 years for 20 million yearly income to come to #1 billion. Na dummy dem they sell una. #sai baba
Have you thought about this? Maybe your Daura President's recession affected him in the last 3 years.
At least the recession affected everything about you just like it has been affecting the dullard's cows from time immemorial
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by mfm04622: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2018
effoi:
personal income tax is different from company tax. Most successful businessmen don't earn much personally as their business pays all their expenses. Their business also pays tax by the way. Ask for the tax returns of his companies if you want to know whether he pays commensurate tax

Not true Oga!

Yes, your company pay income tax. However, the moment you get paid dividend or anyway you call it, you still pay tax on it. The tax is only 10% in recognition that company tax has already being paid on the profit before it was shared. His personal income will include salary or sitting allowance he gets for sitting on the board of his companies and also income from profits of his companies and all are taxable
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Tonytonex(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2018
lexy2014:

What does GCFR mean and what has it got 2do with d military releasing d presidents credentials?
What I meant is that buhari commands the military... everybody is answerable to him. what does that tell you that's why l said you should use ur brain.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Ogbeni you think most of these billionaires earn liquidly They earn and invest and don't keep much cash. Instead they borrow ( yes, they borrow cash)
Its only a poor man that saves liquid cash which can crash at anytime
and he was able to spend billions of nairas during PDP primary by sharing dollars abi?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Biggers82(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

You just wrote a beautiful nonsense will you short your dirty mouth up Ewu Yoruba
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Born2Breed(f): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Stop smoking,drinking and sniffing that thing,its doing you no good.

In your sane moment re-read what you wrote up there and give yourself a hard knock on your head.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nemesis001: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

Nigeria was already in recession when Buhari took over on the 31st of December, 1983.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html

Who are you blaming for this again

GEJ? grin
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by cobar(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

use your head �

did atiku get up to 4000 votes ���
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by crazygod(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2018
60m means his personal income. I don't understand what this bickering is all about. Its realistic if you look at it. There is difference between company income and personal income.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Your Lord and personal saviour Buhari. The command of herdsmen and host of terrorist group should tell us how much tax he pays.
May God run your life the way Buhari runs his businesses
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Naza25: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Did he say million or billion? Baba Atiku why nah? U don start the same story web bubu dey tell us everyday. Bubu no fit buy form of 25 million but him son fit buy two bikes for 47 million grin. Now baba Atiku don come with him own
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2018
martineverest:
and he was able to spend billions of nairas during PDP primary by sharing dollars abi?

I bet my PVC ,that money(in cash) was borrowed, in fact if I tell you the number of banks both local and int'l that have lined up begging him to borrow for campaign you will never believe me.
When you mingle with billionaires, your view of money will change. This banks rip off average people of their money and lend to the top rich billionaires . They play more politics than me and you but professionally.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by meromero11: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Academicwizman:

Your comments show that you have a level of knowledge about taxation. However, without facts and figures on Atiku's personal income (which many Nigerians understate criminally to beat down tax liability), you cannot conclude that he is a fraud. However, judging by Atiku lifestyle, the income declaration appears fraudulent

Fraudulent is just the exact word. Atiku is as dangerous as "Ebola, HIV-AIDS combined epidemics with Cancer join. He can be bribe even an Angel to get the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by effoi: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2018
profosa:

And those Companies do not pay dividend.they don't pay director's fees,he does not enjoy benefit in kind from these companies.are all these not taxable.With several wives and children.60m income kai Atikucrook.
its to avoid double taxation. Your business pays tax before dividend and you are also taxed on the dividends. If you decide not to declare dividends, the money is still yours without being taxed again
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Which wan BUHARI declare? grin
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by martineverest(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I bet my PVC ,that money(in cash) was borrowed, in fact if I tell you the number of banks both local and int'l that have lined up begging him to borrow for campaign you will never believe me.
When you mingle with billionaires, your view of money will change. This banks rip off average people of their money and lend to the top rich billionaires . They play more politics than me and you but professionally.
atiku financial adviser spotted.....asslicker

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.