Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (30924 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ofwest47(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Athieveku the most corrupt man in Nigeria. Let's go back to history. Here was a man just an ordinary custom officer before 1999: but because of the high corruption in the customs he was able to sponsor himself to win for himself the governorship of Adamawa and not only that, left the governorship seat of Adamawa to become the country's vice president for having being one of the major sponsor of Obasanjo's presidential campaign victory. Remember Athieveku just resigned as a custom officer to go into politics.
Here is a man having being removed as vice president further became multi billionaires Immediately after leaving office he became the owner one of the most expensive private University in the country " American University Adamawa with not less than 95% of the lecturers being from America.
Here is a case of a man who when the former American President Bill Clinton who was just leaving office after his two terms looking for a bank loan to buy a house jusbuy t the same time Athieveku paid $2.5million dollars to buy a new building at Potomac, Maryland just a little distance from Washington DC, see newspaper report. What about his multi million dollar building in Dubai built on water like the Dubai hotel the tallest in the world but built on water.
Not too long ago one of his wives took a prophet to court for duping her of N918 million Naira over one prophecy or the other and some other business activties when she was second lady to Obasanjo's Ist lady during the vice presidency of his husband in Obasanjo/ Athieveku administration. The case is still on going, and for someone to be duped of the near N1 billion Naira must be worth more than N10 billion Naira. There are still more billions upon billions of looting money associated to him and any attempt to bring him and his Looters Party ( a k a P D P) back to governess will kill the county further.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by roscoleefad: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:
Another evidence Atiku is a packaged fraud

What happened to income from private university

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.
this ur comment show high level of ur illitracy,what atiku declare is personal income tax,atiku can't pay taxes on his name to the company he as.the company pay their tax on their name.I would hv send u to ur father him himself hv no certificate he claim it is with military

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by AtikuDeman: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
When we talk about Atiku's propensity to lie and steal, they attack us and try to shut us up. It is only in Nigeria that you would see people who have been impoverished by a political leader advocating for same person to be president. Atiku should be the president of a prison cell and not that of Nigeria.
Where is buhari's certificate? He failed to declare his assets, does it mean earns nothing? Yusuf crashed 80m naira bike, where did the money come from?

Get education if you don't know the difference between personal income, investing and reinvesting your income means
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by AtikuDeman: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
ofwest47:
Athieveku the most corrupt man in Nigeria. Let's go back to history. Here was a man just an ordinary custom officer before 1999: but because of the high corruption in the customs he was able to sponsor himself to win for himself the governorship of Adamawa and not only that, left the governorship seat of Adamawa to become the country's vice president for having being one of the major sponsor of Obasanjo's presidential campaign victory. Remember Athieveku just resigned as a custom officer to go into politics.
Here is a man having being removed as vice president further became multi billionaires Immediately after leaving office he became the owner one of the most expensive private University in the country " American University Adamawa with not less than 95% of the lecturers being from America.
Here is a case of a man who when the former American President Bill Clinton who was just leaving office after his two terms looking for a bank loan to buy a house jusbuy t the same time Athieveku paid $2.5million dollars to buy a mansion, newspaper report. What about his multi million dollar residence in Dubai. Not too long ago one of his wives took a prophet to court for duping her of N918 million Naira over one prophecy or the other and some other business activties when she was second lady to Obasanjo's Ist lady during the vice presidency of his husband in Obasanjo/ Athieveku administration. The case is still on going, and for someone to be duped of the near N1 billion Naira must be worth more than N10 billion Naira. There are still more billions upon billions of looting money associated to him and any attempt to bring him and his Looters Party ( a k a P D P) back to governess will kill the county further.
Trash

Amend your life before death comes knocking
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

Nah. Man is using smart tax avoidance (different from tax evasion) methods; company tax is already distinct from personal income tax, plus he only has to migrate a chunk of his personal expenditure to a couple of his companies as "director's allowance). The money to pay PDP would be warehoused in an SPV or trust fund that is recognized under law as a distinct person from Atiku (even though it is controlled by Atiku). All these are routine wealth management tactics.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Academicwizman(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

His lifestyle might be perks from his directorship in different companies and such expenses are wound down in the P&L of those companies before tax .
I understand they might have been captured in the company's tax liability but you should also remember that benefits in kind and unearned income are also taxable under the PITA (Personal Income Tax Act). For an illustration, if he is given an official (personal) car (a perk that you refer to), the cost, rateable or market value of the car is taxable (I think 5%).

2 Likes

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by xtervaganza(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:

oponu ayirada nie
Oti dun weyrey. Omo irankiran.

O mi Ku re
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by solreb: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2018
LETTER TO ATIKU...WHY HE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT

BY A DISSATISFIED NIGERIAN...

CHURCHILL OKONKWO

You are a symbol of the past failures and the politically corrupt in Nigeria. With all due respect, therefore, I, on behalf of millions of Nigerians want to remind you that you should shut up when we are discussing anti-corruption challenges and the way forward.

I laughed cynically when I heard you brag that you would “shock everyone because you will fight corruption …if given the opportunity to preside over the affairs of the country.” You challenged Nigerians to either “come forward with a single shred of evidence of [your] misconduct while in office or keep quiet.” Crude arrogance! You subsequently bragged that your stupendous wealth was a result of your “resourcefulness and successful investments.”

What a lie! To use your own words, that display of arrogance was “morally offensive” to millions of Nigerians. Please, sir, accept my apologies, but the issue is not about your “entrepreneurial spirit” but whether you can corroborate the SOURCE of your investments and wealth. Sir, you are not more resourceful than millions of Nigerians, and thousands of investors with hard-earned and traceable source of wealth. So, sir, take your sermon of rooting out corruption in Nigeria to the sedimentary rocks in the valley of Adamawa Highlands. Tell us what happened to the N7.5 B failed Chochi Dam project which u brought the contractor and supervised the project. What happened to the Jada Federal Government communication project awarded by Obasanjo under ur supervision which N4.5 Billion went into a failed project. Tell Nigerians how u took a loan from Bank PHB in 1998 of N300M to run for Governorship of Adamawa, when u were controversially declared the winner and after becoming the VP the bank cancelled the loan. We have documented evidence of this loan, when you took this loan Bamanga Tukur was one of the richest people in the North East with two shipping vessels on the high seas, but just after 8 years as VP u not only became the richest in Adamawa and one of the richest in Nigeria but u built 158 mansions in the country and 42 mosques in Christian dominated areas of Adamawa State the sitting and construction of some of these mosques created several crisis killing thousands of people and dethroning a First Class king.

As a show of good faith, sir, can you please explain to Nigerians how a retired Customs officer and VP, you, got the millions of Dollars, without a bank loan, you paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university? We know that your estimated $25 million worth of University (ABTI American University) in Yola was not just because you were resourceful.

What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8 years as VP? Accept my apologies sir, but can you explain to Nigerians the source of hundreds of multi-million Naira mansions, mostly built on what Nigerians believe to be proceeds of corruption? What of the $125m you diverted from the Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF)? Can you please, sir; explain to Nigerians how you managed to command controlling shares in Bank PHB, controlling shares in Intel, and oil services companies operating in many African countries?

If you are as smart and intelligent as you want Nigerians to believe, then it will not be difficult to break down the source of your wealth. Believe me, there are millions of Nigerians out there that are more resourceful than you that will be turned into billionaires overnight if only you can show us your magic wand. So, without explaining the source of your wealth, it is an insult to ask us to provide evidence that you are chronically corrupt. The burden of proof is on you, sir.

How can Nigeria move forward, when we are hamstrung by symbols of past failures, like you Atiku? Let me remind those still living in the graveyards of yesteryears of what you sir, represents. Your mere presence in Nigerian politics reminds us of the era of fire-breathing monsters that plundered the national wealth. Sir, your administration with Obasanjo represents a government of the ugly and predators. Under you, and Obasanjo, corruption was so sweet and so exquisite that the political class fell over themselves to worship the mini gods in Aso Rock.

Accept my apologies, sir, but Nigerians have not forgotten that under you and Obasanjo, our yesteryears were locust-infested. When you fought corruption with Obasanjo, we had wretched criminals that grew the size of their stomachs and pockets from “Turn Around Maintenance” of our refineries and under-selling of government entities to cronies. Under you, and Obasanjo, we had ministers and thieves that were busy acquiring properties worth billions while our infrastructures decayed.

Sir, you are a woodpecker that feed on the pantry of the poor, but found a way to avoid having boils in your mouth. The same mouth you are now using to insult us and bragging about how clean you are in amassing wealth in the midst of poverty in your backyard.

Atiku, sir, your ambition, therefore, deserves to be killed now. It is time for you to retire from public life, disappear from Twitter, political screens, and sight somewhere far away. Sir, when you drive around the hills and valleys of Adamawa Highland, are you not worried about the difference between your fortunes and that of the poor masses you represented?

Nigerians believe that corruption is a bigger threat than insecurity in your backyard in Northeastern Nigeria. Fighting corruption in good faith will heal the wounds of millions of Nigerians adversely affected over many decades. Unfortunately, sir, until you explain to us how you amassed your wealth, you are not the right man to lead Nigeria.

The stories surrounding the cancellation, the legality or illegality of the contract between Intels and its subsidiaries with Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) is an indication that your greed is finally catching up with you. For me, that deal is like the rest of the dubious investments you are now flaunting, all of which is a textbook example of how crooked bureaucrats like you amass wealth through cronyism and graft.

So, accept my apologies. You, like your boy the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, represent the dangerously corrupt political elites in Nigeria. As you make an attempt at the Nigerian Presidency for the umpteenth time, know it that your reckless shame has expired. The period from 1999 to 2017 is gone, even though the mess you and Obasanjo left behind is still hunting Nigerians.

Sir, I love you, but, until we begin to challenge serving and former civil servants and public office holders like you that cannot explain how they acquired so much wealth, we cannot really claim to be fighting corruption. Shed some light on the source of every Kobo of your shadowed investments and businesses and shame the people you refer to as “political enemies”.

While I wait for your explanation, know it that I will be the first to raise my hand and campaign for you if you will satisfactorily demonstrate the source of your wealth the way you explain to a 3-year old that 1 + 1 = 2. I say this with as a much respect as I can muster, hoping that you will disgrace me with verifiable proof.

Until you do that, sir, you should shut up and bow your head in shame, if there is still any left, when Nigerians are talking about the serious business of fighting corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Beetobee(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
When we talk about Atiku's propensity to lie and steal, they attack us and try to shut us up. It is only in Nigeria that you would see people who have been impoverished by a political leader advocating for same person to be president. Atiku should be the president of a prison cell and not that of Nigeria.

You know why we have a crisis-ridden society? Many youths and to a large extent post-youths think of crooked things done by crooked people like Atiku as the best way to live. No sane person at all will even consider a person whose scale of balance tips heavily to the negative side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
GoodGovernance:

You are the real slow poke.

If all Atiku earned in 3 years is N60m,is that all he had spent in 3years? Or he is using loans for personal and political expenses?

The implication is that he had fraudulently included his personal expenses as part of his companies expenses. Personal expenses are not allowable by the tax law!

I'm not so sure about that: a lot of these things could be crafted as "director's benefits". In a lot of banks for instance, the bank provides senior management staff with status cars, generators, security guards, drivers, cooks, education subsidies for their kids, pantry allowance (for food), complimentary travel tickets (minimum of business class) twice a year etc. I know directors that even minor things like DSTV subscription and
diesel for their home generators are borne by their companies, how much more the chairman?

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Factaholic: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Of course, he's.
Pray tell, what about the lifeless general (rtd.) in Aso Rock?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by jumobi1(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2018
I have to run for President one day. These frauds will finish my country. One lied about his credentials the other about his income. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by johnad3(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

give what belong to Cesar to Cesar and to God, God that's what good book says. shikena
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Misterdhee1(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2018
emezuo17:
But the man you are supporting have been unable to increase 150 cows since God knows when to 151 till date
Are public civil servants legally allowed to run private businesses aside civil service (with the exception of farming)? Some of you are obviously too shallow to even understand the major laws guiding your country. Dumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Xisnin(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Obierika:

There is no way someone who claims to earn an average of N20 million each year can afford the kind of lifestyle he leads!
You know nothing about finance.
Trump is all but bankrupt on paper but still lives a luxurious life.
For the average person 2 x n = 2n, for the rich 2 x n = 2^n.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by telleyway: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
kahal29:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has declared a personal income of N60.2 million in three years, according to the credentials he filed with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)

He also indicated in his tax returns attached to his presidential nomination form that he paid N10.8 million tax between 2015 and 2017.

Atiku is reputed to be a billionaire, one of Nigeria’s richest. He has been campaigning with his ability to create millions of jobs as, according to him, he does now with his numerous companies.

His N60.2 million income in three years is likely to suprise many.

The PDP candidate’s credentials indicate his highest educational qualification as a Diploma in Law of 1969 from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU).

President Muhammadu Buhari, in an affidavit to support his form, said his credentials are still with the military.

In the sworn affidavit, the President, who is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said: “I am the above-named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

Seventy-four other people, apart from Buhari and Atiku, have filed nomination forms with the INEC to run for President on February 16 – 112 days away.

Yesterday, INEC, in line with Section 31 (3) of the Electoral Act 2010, as amended published the names and particulars of the candidates.

The candidates for senatorial and House of Representatives seats have also been published in the states.

The final days for submission of names of presidential candidates and Senate/House of Reps was last Thusday.

The Electoral Act Section 31 (3) states: “The commission shall, within seven days of the receipt of the personal particulars of the candidates, publish same in the constituency where the candidate intends to contest the election.”

Some of the other presidential candidates are Obadiah Mailafia of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), Donald Duke of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and Olusegun Mimiko of Zenith Labour Party(ZLP).

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-earned-n60-2m-in-three-years-atiku-tells-inec/

What has Buhari done that his credentials are always with the military?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by joepepsy(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
don't bother yourself even atiku knows atiku can't be president of naija...buhari for life
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by joepepsy(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2018
We should be grateful to have a man like buhari to preside over Nigeria.
ShameOnAPC:
Buhari should declare his income

Oh he didn't have a reasonable income, his gay cows can't reproduce, he live in a rented 3 bedroom in katsina, he borrowed loan to obtain presidential form but uses #80m to barb is head yearly cheesy

Buhari is a scam

Buhari's followers are dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2018
xtervaganza:
Oti dun weyrey. Omo irankiran.

O mi Ku re
aye e ti baje omo lasan ekeji aja
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Obierika(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Xisnin:

You know nothing about finance.
Trump is all but bankrupt on paper but still lives a luxurious life.
For the average person 2 x n = 2n, for the rich 2 x n = 2^n.

Really?

So you think you know more about finance than myself?

Do you want us to compare our qualifications and work experience?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Praktikals(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
michlins:
do you know how much Mark Zukerberg earns peraunm is just $1. That's how corporate executives avoid paying personal income tax. Their company takes care of their personal expenses and then add it to corporate expenses before paying taxes
Is tax avoidance a good thing. Why are you trying hard to justify aticrook?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Praktikals(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
luizpippo:

Have you thought about this? Maybe your Daura President's recession affected him in the last 3 years.
At least the recession affected everything about you just like it has been affecting the dullard's cows from time immemorial
Aticrook declared #20000000 income yearly in the last 3 years. Didnt you lots say he is a billionaire who has over 500,000 employees on his payroll? Smh
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Ovamboland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bagehot:

Nah. Man is using smart tax avoidance (different from tax evasion) methods; company tax is already distinct from personal income tax, plus he only has to migrate a chunk of his personal expenditure to a couple of his companies as "director's allowance). The money to pay PDP would be warehoused in an SPV or trust fund that is recognized under law as a distinct person from Atiku (even though it is controlled by Atiku). All these are routine wealth management tactics.

These are some of the reasons Nigeria can only raise 9 trillion naira from it's 180 million people while ordinary Ghana can raise 5 trillion from it's 28 million people as annual budget.
Yet we expect Nigeria to have police like America, high speed train like Japan, stable light like all first world countries, best education in the world.

Hello, Ghana spends 41,000 on each student a year, while Nigeria spends 5k a year, yet we expect our students to best ghanian students all the time. USA population 300+ million spend $700 billion on primary and secondary education, while our total budget is not up to $30 billion out of which less than 10% goes to education, and we expect to match them grin

Are we reasonable people? Far from it, see the way many are hailing those successfully gaming the system and pocketing their own fair share of resources meant for running the country so there's a chance of taking care of the weak and poor as obtains in the first republic?

For us to invest like Ghana our budget must be at least 33 trillion but next year all we can find is less than 9 trillion, yet some are elated the difference is in the pocket of the Atikus, his military-billionaire backers, the 7000 billionaires who have never paid tax and millions of people who have never contributed a dime but want everything done at once for them.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Xisnin(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Obierika:

Really?

So you think you know more about finance than myself?

Do you want us to compare our qualifications and work experience?!

Qualification becomes meaningless when a supposed finance person thinks a rich man
can't spend more than his personal income.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by IamAtikulate: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
GoodGovernance:

See Fraud!

In Nigeria, the general test for tax deductibility of expenses by companies, is that any expense incurred in generating the profits of a company must satisfy all the four major conditions stated in the CITA(Companies Income Tax Act), usually referred to as the WREN test.

In essence, the expense must be wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily incurred during that period for the purpose of generating the profits of the business. The details of the conditions are specified below:

Wholly – the entire expense amount must be incurred in generating the profits of the company.

Reasonably – the expense must be reasonable in relation to the profit or loss for the
period, comparative amounts of the expense in previous years, materiality of the amount of the expense, general business environment, industry practice and relevant regulatory approvals.

Exclusively – the business alone must have obtained the benefit of incurring that expense. Any part of that expense relating to a benefit derived by some other persons will not be allowed as a deduction from the income of the business.

Necessarily – the expense should be such that the company’s business profit cannot be
derived without incurring that expense.

A business owner's income will include salaries(if acting as say CEO),directors fees and dividends.

Any other manipulation of expenses ,is fraudulent and criminal!.

Atiku should be prosecuted for false declaration.

What makes you think rich men register their companies as Limited liabilities and pay doubles taxes instead of unlimited liabilities and pay single tax?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by tomakint: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
thunder74:
It is sad to note that many people here don't know the difference between Personal Income Tax and Company Tax and others. Atiku can't declare the income and taxes of his companies here, he is only limited to his personal earnings like salaries etc.

This is the problem of these zombies never brilliant folks. You know book jare my brother
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by prosperbwealth: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin Mark the founder of Facebook earns $1 per year at Facebook and is still a billionaire. This Atiku's income is personal and not corporate.

His companies are private and not obligated to provide any other information as regards its earnings.

The rich have financial advisers.

Many Nigerians who struggle financially will say Atiku is lying because they have poor knowledge of financial education and tax management. The question is did Buhari really tell everyone the truth about his credentials and tax and income?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by prosperbwealth: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
tomakint:

This is the problem of these zombies never brilliant folks. You know book jare my brother
cool
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by KingRagnar: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
60 million in 3 years indeed. Atiku cannot be president on Nigeria and get 20 million as salary, impossible. His private business was not built on the salary he earned as VP of this nation how much more if he becomes president. There is nothing shocking about this revelation, propaganda as usual
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by billyG(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
thunder74:
It is sad to note that many people here don't know the difference between Personal Income Tax and Company Tax and others. Atiku can't declare the income and taxes of his companies here, he is only limited to his personal earnings like salaries etc.
Are u telling me he only took #60m from his coys for 3yrs,he just add 3yrs to dodge our suspicion,let him tell it to d pigs his annual income is #20m.how did he buys a private jet from #20m annually & has enuff to support his harem.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by billyG(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are an illiterate. He talked about personal income and you are spewing rubbish here.

Atiku is the Chairman of his company and his company pays him for that. That 1.67 million might be his basic salary which are taxable, allowances are not.

Atiku's companies are registered by law, so they are different person from Atiku. They are legal entities and pay their separate tax. They can decide to defer the tax payment by reinvesting all the proceeds.

The company don't even need to pay Atiku dividends, since it funds every single Atiku's lifestyle. If he drinks water, it would be recorded as company's expenses. He buys car, it would be recorded as company's expenses, if he funds his campaign, it could be recorded as a loan.

The government would only tax Atiku again, when the company decides to pay dividend to Atiku and most rich me.n leave that with their company.
Who told u allowance are not taxed?u talk as if u knows atiku true earnings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.