Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. (2127 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by benzene00: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
what's the plural of ugly??

somebody help me out

The photos looks like something that was taken before the biafran war

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by delugajackson: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
And she couldn't even advise him to shave.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
bag of bones.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

Whoever took these photographs has no conscience.
I doubt the person even has the fear of God.

If not why didn't he do the right thing by chasing these people away from his photo studio?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whoever took these photographs has no conscience.
I doubt the person even has the fear of God.

If not why didn't he do the right thing by chasing these people away from his photo studio?
I wanted to reply this person then I saw the name Nwaamaikpe. Hissssssss. Who no know you to be clown before.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
bag of bones.
Na wah o. You no even fear God. You call a whole human being bag of bones. Na you create yourself. You look yourself well before you talk so? That your nose and pig own wan resemble sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by chidekings(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Happiness is found within

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
bettyright702:
Na wah o. You no even fear God. You call a whole human being bag of bones. Na you create yourself. You look yourself well before you talk so? That your nose and pig own wan resemble sha.
its obvious that you opened this account just few minutes ago to throw insulting words. however, you remain nothing but a worthless ashawo. and on this day you shall be ignored.

PS: welcome to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Fierce11: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2018
I really don't know the problem with my samsung s9 phone. I clicked a post that says "cute prewedding pics" but my phone is opening an extremely graphic and appalling post. Please someone should help me.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2018
These people saying hurtful shits, the couple will read it and you don't care?

No wonder God allowed Buhari to be our President cos we enjoy hurting others.

To the couple... Goodluck and may love and wealth never lack in your marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
obibolamusa:

Amen thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
its obvious that you opened this account just few minutes ago to throw insulting words. however, you remain nothing but a worthless ashawo. and on this day you shall be ignored.

PS: welcome to nairaland
my dear you need to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
benzene00:

somebody help me out
You must be so ugly that you couldn't even use your picture as dp. eyah take heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2018
tivepezig:
Lovely
thank you.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2018
harbibi:
my dear you need to grow up.
we all do
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for all your replies.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
obibolamusa:

Amen.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
harbibi:
Thanks for all your replies. If you said nice things about this couple may celebration never depart from your home. but if you said evil about them may celebration never locate your home. Amen. How dare you write evil about an intending couple?
fool. you're simply cussing yourself.

it's called opinion, why post these repulsive pics here in the first place.

or where you expecting only positive feedbacks?
even beautiful couples get negative feedbacks sometimes .

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
I am not going to say what I feel like saying.
Ugly people do not insult ugly people grin
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by MrSensor(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Moderators,

our fellow Nairaland uploaded his pre wedding pics but you never took it to front page. Why?
Remember that charity begins at home.
here is the pre wedding thread of our fellow Nairaland that you didn't take to FP: https://www.nairaland.com/4803988/pre-wedding-pictures#72332456
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
fool. you're simply cussing yourself.

it's called opinion, why post these repulsive pics here in the first place.

or where you expecting only positive feedbacks?
even beautiful couples get negative feedbacks sometimes .
must you comment? how do you want the couple to feel when the see those hurtful comment about who they have chosen to spend the rest of their life with.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by highqueen(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Hml to them.
Nlders are so evil.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by nikkypearl(f): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
tivepezig:
Lovely
Liar grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2018
obibolamusa:

SO MUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY ON THIS THREAD. I DON'T KNOW HOW THESE SHAMELESS CREEPS ENJOY SHAMING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

"UGLY", "BAG OF BONES", "BROKE" ARE THE MOST POPULAR TAGS ON THE THREAD. ONE MIGHT THINK THE TROLLS ARE PERFECT, BUT IN REALITY THEY'RE THE WORST CALAMITY.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Kikikikikiik dry bones of Ezekiel shall raise again.HML grin grin
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2018
grin cheesy I weak

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Auladimeji1: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
benzene00:

somebody help me out
Ugly'er

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by generationz(f): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
The rate at which people think its OK to just insult peoples pictures without even knowing them is crazy

Are you people aware that the poster will read these comments?

If these people stole your money or used y'all for rituals to be able to comfortably afford a photoshoot with top photographers would that have been better

Nairalanders please , let's be humane for once.

I see people saying bag of bones, yet these people might be happier than most of the evil commenters above who live miserable lives.

op, happy married life to you and your lady. May your marriage last longer in good health and wealth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Carnival Is Just So Colourful / Sleeping With ‘small Girls’ Makes Me Happy & Strong– Celeb Priest Kwaku Bonsam / Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.