Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. (2142 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by forghon: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
benzene00:
what's the plural of ugly??

somebody help me out
u bad ooi grin its ugliers grin
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Elnino4ladies: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
They look like my Chinese friends.... Ug-Le
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Twoclans(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whoever took these photographs has no conscience.
I doubt the person even has the fear of God.

If not why didn't he do the right thing by chasing these people away from his photo studio?

CHAI shocked

BIKO NA WHO BORN THIS NWAAMAIKPE shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by harbibi: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
generationz:
The rate at which people think its OK to just insult peoples pictures without even knowing them is crazy

Are you people aware that the poster will read these comments?

If these people stole your money or used y'all for rituals to be able to comfortably afford a photoshoot with top photographers would that have been better

Nairalanders please , let's be humane for once.

I see people saying bag of bones, yet these people might be happier than most of the evil commenters above who live miserable lives.

op, happy married life to you and your lady. May your marriage last longer in good health and wealth.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by sarcasticdude(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Truth be told The pics I've seen connotes what I term "paragon of ugliness" let's call a spade a spade cheesy
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by omoelerin1: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
Liar grin
Are you prettier than them?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by omoelerin1: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
sarcasticdude:
Truth be told
The pics I've seen connotes what I term "paragon of ugliness"
let's call a spade a spade
cheesy
You may confirm your assertion by uploading your own picture for us to see.
Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by Uglymugg: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
harbibi:
must you comment? how do you want the couple to feel when the see those hurtful comment about who they have chosen to spend the rest of their life with.

I was actually afriad for the OP when he uploaded the pix. Don't you guys read the comment section on this site? What were you even expecting. I don't understand people who do this pre wedding stuff on romance section.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
fool. you're simply cussing yourself.

it's called opinion, why post these repulsive pics here in the first place.

or where you expecting only positive feedbacks?
even beautiful couples get negative feedbacks sometimes .
I think you are just jealous of them, cos you never fit do common introduction talk less of marriage, i beg go look bush.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Elnino4ladies:
Elnino4ladies:
na your mouth wide pass, e be like say you dey sick fever, put your picture make people see self, you better pass them?
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Twoclans:

CHAI shocked

BIKO NA WHO BORN THIS NWAAMAIKPE shocked
Na wa for you oo!, dey here dey look for their mama and papa, day go break you, fool.
Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by bettyright702: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Elnino4ladies:
Elnino4ladies:
na your mouth wide pass, e be like say you dey sick fever, put your picture make people see self, you better pass them?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre Wedding Photo Of A Nairalander's Niece. by chiommy123(f): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Happy married life to the couple BTW I think the owner of this site should do something about this cos the rate at which people insult others here is alarming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House / Thread: How I Got Disvirgined By A Calabar Girl / What Is This Again? 2021 Just Started (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.