Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed (2169 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Ymix94(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
I've know this lady for quite sometime now but have no iota of knowledge about her sexuality. We just started dating a month ago and she opened up to me about her sexuality of being a lesbian. She has dated up to 3 ladies before.
She said she's now a change person and ready to get serious with me. I'm afraid despite the fact that l like her. I'm afraid of her going back to her former lifestyle when we finally get serious in our affairs
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Take her by her words and watch out for signs suggesting she may still be indulging in homosexuality.

Meanwhile this kind relationship strong ooo. I mean while dating her you just can't tell who's coming too close, male or female. Anyone is a suspect .

5 Likes

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Officialgarri: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Na so easy to just switch sexual orientation? angry bros use ur head na angry

Our sexual orientation is more psychological than something you can just wake up one day and say I've changed.
It's inborn.

It's just like a mad man coming to tell you, I'm not mad again when he apparently has his garments on.

2 Likes

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Jayslicky: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Try and kiss her, just watch her response to you. It would answer your question if she truly she is trying to be heterosexual.

3 Likes

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Lonestar124: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Lesibianism is not demonic, there is no contration in it, is s form of masturbation which many girls are guilty of, unlike gays that penetrate thier anus, to derive thier sexual pleasure.

Go ahead with her, she already repent, the fact is many lesibians can not justify why they are into it, they see it as fun unlike gays that go into it for ritual purposes.
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Chuks9000: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2019
If she hadn't told you all these confusion wont arise. Respect her for the trust she has in you.

1 Like

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Solomonudofia(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2019
See how u can improve your bobo with dates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGk0X6mAK4U
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by sammycashly: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2019
grin
TheGiftedOne:
Take her by her words and watch out for signs suggesting she may still be indulging in homosexuality.

Meanwhile this kind relationship strong ooo. I mean while dating her you just can't tell who's coming too close, male or female. Anyone is a suspect .
grin
TheGiftedOne:

were....you don kill me with laughter
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Olorunnim: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Who else is seeing a three way here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by adeboi1: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
@iLegendd
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by bsquare12(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2019
How to Start Over After Break Up.

Break up is no more a now story, as every one understand that your first relationship may not end up to marriage .When your relationship comes to an end, is never easy - and it can be even harder if there is still love or affection from one part.

But just because heartbreak may feel like the end of the world, the good news is the pain won’t last forever - and it certainly won’t keep you from falling in love again.

Ammanda Major a relationship expert he said, there are four steps that will help you get over someone.

Take time to distress your loss

For some, losing a significant other because of a break-up can feel as painful as if they died. From seeing or talking to the one you love every day to having no contact, it can seem impossibly daunting to imagine your life without them. But it is important to come to terms with this new reality and accept it before you can move on. While it may seem appealing to fast-forward through this period of sadness by keeping busy with other things and people, the reality is the end of a relationship requires a grieving period where we process what has happened. This is a period of time where those suffering from a heartbreak can reflect on the relationship and their own behaviour. Rather than trying to suppress these feelings, allowing yourself to feel them is integral to the healing process.

And while you are reflecting on the relationship and your emotions related to the break-up, you may learn a thing or two about yourself and what you want out of a future relationship.

Recompose yourself

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/08/how-start-over-after-break-up..html?m=1

Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by IamPlato(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2019
I Really Want To Fvck A Lesbian... Its Going To Be A Wonderful Experience
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Apination(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
There's nothing impossible
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is that not free 3some for you? Enjoy it while it lasts bro, they're adventurous
Re: She Use To Be A Lesbian, She Claim To Have Changed by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2019
adeboi1:
@iLeg
endd
Nice post.

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, What Would You Do? / Omg! Unilag Student Sex Tape Is Going Viral! (watch Video Here) / I Hate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.