Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (45511 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Dandsome:
So they finally killed the man?

When we tell people that these guys are out to conquer the middle belt they will say it's a lie.

After middle belt they're coming for the south west.

Reason why they kidnapped and killed this man is because he refused to drop the traditional regalia and wear the fulani turban that was told to other traditional rulers to wear.

Just like The Emir of Iwo.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Dandsome:
So they finally killed the man?

When we tell people that these guys are out to conquer the middle belt they will say it's a lie.

After middle belt they're coming for the south west.

Reason why they kidnapped and killed this man is because he refused to drop the traditional regalia and wear the fulani turban that was told to other traditional rulers to wear.

Amosun took Alake to Buhari, may be to be donned Emir of Ogun Emirate, our good OBJ's State?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2018
rapcy:
God be with us... cry

Agom Adara was persecuted for Righteousness Sake. SMD is Pontious Pilate.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by bibe(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Naajjii:

Why is the oldest kingdom in Nigeria not known by others apart from the Igbos? If it's the oldest as you claim then it should be popular like how Benin, Ife, Ashanti, shongai, Zulu and others known. Who are the kings and so on, what are the key milestones and events recorded ? How can there be a kingdom without military when we know how kingdoms depend on organised military or warriors to survive in those days even till today apparently.

That's what makes it so peculiar. These kingdoms you've mentioned as well as other kingdoms in the western world made their name on the back of military exploits unlike the Nri.
That's why democracy and decentralisation of powers is natural to the Igbo compared to most other ethnicities in Nigeria.
It wouldn't hurt so much to just google Nri Kingdom and have a read. Also that very same decentralised system made it the hardest to defeat by the British and the last of all Nigerian kingdoms and ethnicities to capitulate to British rule.
Don't take my word for it, just research.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by orisa37: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Galaticos444:
And d genocide continues

Yes. To capture Kaduna South for Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen Arabs.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2018
bibe:

That's what makes it so peculiar. These kingdoms you've mentioned as well as other kingdoms in the western world made their name on the back of military exploits unlike the Nri.
That's why democracy and decentralisation of powers is natural to the Igbo compared to most other ethnicities in Nigeria.
It wouldn't hurt so much to just google Nri Kingdom and have a read. Also that very same decentralised system made it the hardest to defeat by the British and the last of all Nigerian kingdoms and ethnicities to capitulate to British rule.
Don't take my word for it, just research.

He dare not research because he finds it so difficult to understand why a certain ethnic group which he has been hearing of being disorganised, has the oldest kingdom in Nigeria.

This is one of the effects of removing history from the curriculum.

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by khattab02: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Cityguy:
An eye for an eye and let's see how far we all go. This is unpardonable and the youth there shouldn't allow this pass. It was calculated, premeditated assassination.
Bro this is what we talking about. Hate speech and spiting people to fight. This is not good for our Nation.

You are not in Kaduna that's why you are saying this.

Peace and peace is what we need now not agitation for war!!!

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by khattab02: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
NaMe4:

Brother, there's no need to further impart damage on one another and the Country as a whole by hating on and working against one another.

You can see where the Country is today. It's largely because of hate politics.

Remember, there are multiple other tribes in this Nigerian Nation who pay the price for our level of disunity. You can see examples in Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, Benue, even in the SouthWest, SouthEast and South-South.

What has any average Yoruba, Igbo, Jaba, Berom, Hausa, Jukun, Esan, Bini man gained today from hate politics? The world has advanced and left us way behind.

Wetin we gain? Is it constant power supply? Potable pipe borne water? Good roads? Reasonable housing schemes? Jobs for youth? Security?

While you are busy hating and killing one another, the very few individuals who want to remain at the helm of affairs despite poor performance will make sure they take advantage of your disunity.

Even juicy job placements are given to their kids, relatives, friends and associates.
I remember a thread on this forum for NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority) which seemed laudible. A lot of Nairalanders travelled across the Country (despite security risks) for exams and interviews.
I learned appointment letters were issued to individuals who did not sit for the exam and have been working for some time. I haven't seen any Nairalander confirm receipt of an appointment letter; maybe very few have and have not indicated. This was a recruitment for hundreds of personnel!

Did you know some corpers were abducted on their way to orientation camp and were just released today? You see the state of security. It could have been any of your relatives.

So you see! That hate and scattering of Country you're talking about, only the average Nigerian feels the brunt.

I am from a 'minority' tribe. I don't care about the tribes of those who steer this Country in the right direction.
We all have to play our parts - you and me.
Put in ideas and energy in the positive direction.
Very very good Comment!!! Bros you have said it all.

These are what we should be telling our selves rather than hatred and war
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by veave(f): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Lovely, that's nice.
I write too, so I knew that piece had to come from the pen of a genius, that piece is deep. You own a blog? Or u write casually?

Fun for now.
Although I do content writing at work.
Been working on a book but its taking me ages to sit down and complete it.

Thanks my dear
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by veave(f): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
moonbender:

I'm attracted to this
Chat me up on Whatsapp - 07030964115

Alright.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Cityguy: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
khattab02:

Bro this is what we talking about. Hate speech and spiting people to fight. This is not good for our Nation.

You are not in Kaduna that's why you are saying this.

Peace and peace is what we need now not agitation for war!!!
Thank you bro for this your gentle quote and response. No one ought to love violence but when some people are bent on formenting it and making you the victim of their madness, what do you do? Fold your arms and just get decimated? Do you think all these are random acts? I have my doubts. I may not be in Kaduna now but I don't think this is going to be limited there. It appears systematic and the earlier people outside of those regions realise that no one watches their back and that they need to be prepared for eventualities, the better for us all. I don't subscribe to any peace that is bought with oppression, supression and blood of another group. What I want to believe can check violence in this our part of the world where depraved beings wander around is violence in equal measure, if not more. If we all want peace, we should all work towards it. That's my own way of looking at it.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by VolvoS60(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Two can play that game. I am a Christian and I am ready to be islamised just to counter igbo hate for my tribe and the nation.

Buhari must complete his 2nd term so that more igbos will be forced into confrontation with Federal forces. We can actualy destroy the nation together since that's what igbos want.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

^^^

undecided

Attention seeker. "Christian" indeed.

You are trolling and doing a poor job of it, I must say.

You need more intensive troll training to become one of the all time greats. Work harder. You can do it!

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by CsRockefeller(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
veave:

Fun for now.
Although I do content writing at work.
Been working on a book but its taking me ages to sit down and complete it.

Thanks my dear

Completing a book is always the Achilles hill of every writer. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by veave(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Completing a book is always the Achilles hill of every writer. Are you on WhatsApp?

Yes I am
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by CsRockefeller(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
veave:

Yes I am

OK, could we connect?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by veave(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
CsRockefeller:

OK, could we connect?

Alright

Threetwonineoneseveneightfivethreezerosevenzero
<-
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by centboy123456(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thicktemptation:
I'm Matilda
nice to meet you so can we talk on what app
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by centboy123456(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Thicktemptation:
I'm Matilda

hello Matilda how are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.