Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (45512 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Twoclans(f): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Quality20:
CAN shd speak to d southern kad ppl that this isn't anything but pure kidnapping and criminality , its got nothing to do with religion or tribe. I hope n pray elrufai is able to tackle this situation. Its not easy at all been a leader in kad esp

The Agom Adara was kidnapped while returning from a security meeting with government officials over the crises in his area. Fingers are pointing at government because of the chiefs ever out spoken nature .

It's not just the usual kidnap ,it looks more like an assassination made to look like a kidnap. That is why his people are angry .

This is not CAN's call. I hope southern Kaduna can heal from this.

My condolence is with people who lost loved ones in the last one week as a result of this reckless killings. May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Henjor48(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
HRH family & tribal youths now

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
quentin06:

true, thats how the sarkis were replaced by emirs but people dont read all they care about is watching movies and posting selfies online, xtians in kaduna prefer to bury their heads in sand and live in self deciet, .

Same thing going on all over Africa. Young people are more concerned about selfies, shaking the buttocks, comedy, etc... And Africa is slowly being recolonised again. The Americans, British, French, Chinese and Russsians have some sort of base in Africa.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. We don’t seem to realise this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by rapid101(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Re u too busy for any thing, or being stressful after work, school or even maybe outing, do u need professional errand personal to do mini jobs for u for a little token here in lagos that u can trust, then welcome to RapidTask concierge & Errand service
We offer:
Drop off or pick up dry cleaning
• Take car in mechanical service
and maintenance, or for wash
• Take items to post office or
courier service for mailing
• Transport pets to and from
the vet and groomer
• Take lunches and books to kids
at school
• Purchase, wrap, and deliver gifts
to friends and family
• Pick up and deliver trays of
food for meetings at your
office or small parties at your
home
• Gift shopping
• Grocery shopping
• Back to school shopping
• Returns and exchanges
• Organizing closets
. School runs (morning/afternoon)
And many more
Our office is at 19 shepeolu street shomolu lagos
Or u can call us on 08065500452
Or email femiregha@gmail.com

RapidTask concierge & errand service
We make ur problem so simple
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
I ran for my life today o in town. We are tired of all these abeg.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
madridsta007:

When people voted El Rufai, a confirmed ethnic bigot and Fulani fundamentalist, I wonder what they were expecting.

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. Killing of the HRH was symbolic and necessary to instal an Emir in that Southern Kaduna region. Personally, I never expected that the kidnapped HRH would return alive. That would be foolhardy.

You guys in Kaduna and the Christian areas of the North should go and get a book and read all about the Caliphate. Open your eyes and stop pretending to yourselves. This is just history repeating itself.
really Tell us more
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by oluwayemi35(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Mehn the run no be small thing people ran like goats..
People are dying seriously embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by carinmom(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Quality20:
CAN shd speak to d southern kad ppl that this isn't anything but pure kidnapping and criminality , its got nothing to do with religion or tribe. I hope n pray elrufai is able to tackle this situation. Its not easy at all been a leader in kad esp

You've said it all. kudos to you for seeing and saying it the way it is, nothing more nothing less. We in KD just need your prayers.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2018
israelmao:
There is no price too much for peace we must seek peace and live it.The death of Agom Adara is a great setback to peace process since the recent crisis broke out in Kaduna and his abductors and killers must be arrested and the full weight of law must be brought to bear upon them.It is crystal clear that those kidnappers have those that are backing them behind the scene and the killing was done to aggravate or fuel the existing crisis.The politicians should refrain from involving defenceless and helpless civilians who have been worst hit already by economic concerns in murky and dirty politics.

How I wish everyone can reason like this

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Auladimeji1: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2018
We need this in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
veave:
The day of the dog...
A day the grass eats the goat
And the fish catches the hook...
A day the hunter is caught in his own trap.
And the victim becomes the victor...
A date so close you smell the death
It is the day of the dog...

End time poem
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Teaser4(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:
babe run come ... I dey house
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
really Tell us more

Pick a book.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by fuckipobs: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Twoclans:

The Agom Adara was kidnapped while returning from a security meeting with government officials over the crises in his area. Fingers are pointing at government because of the chiefs ever out spoken nature .

It's not just the usual kidnap ,it looks more like an assassination made to look like a kidnap. That is why his people are angry .This is not CAN's call.

What an injustice to Muslims by the native Christians, because criminals who killed your chief from another tribe, then you should massacre the innocent tribe people for revenge ?.
When A Muslim General was killed by the native Berom Christian people some months ago, Muslims should invade Berom land and massacre them for vengeance
?. The earlier you stop C.A.N from fueling this crisis the better.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Immarocks(f): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Dandsome:
So they finally killed the man?

When we tell people that these guys are out to conquer the middle belt they will say it's a lie.

After middle belt they're coming for the south west.

Reason why they kidnapped and killed this man is because he refused to drop the traditional regalia and wear the fulani turban that was told to other traditional rulers to wear.

Oh my God... what can I dash you.... oil dey ur head.... one sane person thinking what I av been saying ...finished arguing with one foolish brainless guy abt dis now.... this is just too terrible...

let's watch and see who dey will install as d new king...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NwaOhafia: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
monerozi5590:

Very true. So painful. Most of the people here can't speak their native language but Hausa. Kaduna State has so many indigenous languages.
Jaba, chórí, atiyap, kagoro, kagoma etc will soon be history.. they tribe I still see staying is kaninkom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
madridsta007:

Pick a book.
name of the book
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Immarocks(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaOhafia:
In 20years time their wont be anything like southern Kaduna if care is not taken.

What pains me most is how most jaba youth can't even speak the language again

my dear not to talk of their girls marrying the Muslim men...
all part of the agenda

3 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
wink2015:

IT IS VERY SAD TO HEAR THAT THE KING WHO WAS RECENTLY KIDNAPPED IN A BLOODY WAY THAT TOOK THE LIVES OF MOST OF HIS ENTOURAGE INCLUDING SECURITY AIDES IS DEAD.

What about the wife of the king that was also kidnapped? Any news yet about the wife?

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE DISINTEGRATED EVEN BEFORE THE SOCALLED RESTRUCTURING THAT MOST NIGERIANS ARE YEARNING FOR?

Before it was ONE NORTH. But as at today, what is referred to as Northern Nigeria has been BALKANISED by different tribal warlords.

Nigeria as a country needs the prayer of the faithful to get it on the part of peace and progress.

May the souls of all the victims of the Kaduna crisis rest in peace.
his wife was reportedly released earlier. My his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Kaetoh: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Amidst all these evils, deaths , genocide, hardship, and mourning ,all the afonjas set their eyes on is becoming president in 2023. What a wicked breed of snakes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
name of the book

Beyond searching for the latest dance moves, etc, the internet is a veritable place for triangulated research.

Find things for yourself. It’ll stick faster.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by bilulu(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaOhafia:
In 20years time their wont be anything like southern Kaduna if care is not taken.

What pains me most is how most jaba youth can't even speak the language again
I have a friend from Jos who I ve never heard him speaking his own dialect with his family except from Hausa... I had to ask him one day who re u? were re u from? do u even no how to speak ur language? I still don't understand how u will drop ur language n speak those of ur killers n oppressors....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Quality20:
is that so? How did u know that?

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by fuckipobs: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Immarocks:

Oh my God... what can I dash you.... oil dey ur head.... one sane person thinking what I av been saying ...finished arguing with one foolish brainless guy abt dis now.... this is just too terrible...

let's watch and see who dey will install as d new king...
Mumu Minds plenty for this Nairaland. The people that kidnapped and sold your ancestors to slavery & gave you Bible as gift item', you still dress like them, how much more you Fulani Neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Dandsome:
So they finally killed the man?

When we tell people that these guys are out to conquer the middle belt they will say it's a lie.

After middle belt they're coming for the south west.

Reason why they kidnapped and killed this man is because he refused to drop the traditional regalia and wear the fulani turban that was told to other traditional rulers to wear.

Somebody is saying what I’m saying.
When they are done with the Middle Belt— which they should be done within the first year of another Buhari Presidency— they will come for the South West. Then the South South. In the South East they will meet trouble so that will be their last port of call.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
madridsta007:

Beyond searching for the latest dance moves, etc, the internet is a veritable place for triangulated research.

Find things for yourself. It’ll stick faster.
so many many books on the net I want to get the name so as to narrow my search.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NwaOhafia: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2018
merbenko:
why only Hyam u are attacking

Lol.
Bros am not attacking Hyam. I use them like example because they have the population, Not just Hyam but other tribe, the only one better is kaninkom.

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2018
fuckipobs:

What an injustice to Muslims by the native Christians, because criminals who killed your chief from another tribe, then you should massacre the innocent tribe people for revenge ?.
When A Muslim General was killed by the native Berom Christian people some months ago, Muslims should invade Berom land and massacre them for vengeance
?. The earlier you stop C.A.N from fueling this crisis the better.
but u have been doing that. Is it not in plateau that hausa fulani terrorists killed over 500 beroms overnight?

6 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
It's so disturbing to know that officials in this country can successfully carryout malevolent attack and won't be cautioned. This is purely a successful assassination in the form of a kidnapping gone wrong. One thing is for sure, Karma is a BITCH!

4 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NwaOhafia: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
bilulu:

I have a friend from Jos who I ve never heard him speaking his own dialect with his family except from Hausa... I had to ask him one day who re u? were re u from? do u even no how to speak ur language? I still don't understand how u will drop ur language n speak those of ur killers n oppressors....
I'm Igbo and still tell my ibibio brothers that if we like hausas, nobody will be speaking ibibio now. This guys are on a mission that the northern Christians don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ajog1: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:
Like for real? Did any harm come your way to have caused you to run or was anyone attempting to harm you?
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by krisdzhon: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
The assault of the good people of Southern Kaduna and its Chiefdoms is, unarguably, a pilot plan to convert the entire 774 LGAs into Emirates in accordance with the Islamization Master Plan.

I see same coming to the South West, South East and South South, where the traditional rulers would be compelled to become Emirs over impose emirates through Traitors like Tinubu, Rochas, Amechi, etc.

Unless Nigeria be disintegrated, the Usman Danfodio's mission of conquest shall be pursued to the latter, by the Sons of the bond woman!

Do not be fooled! The killing of Agwom is purely a War of Attrition - eliminating the strong voices so as to weaken the resistance to their evil plans!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.