Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (45538 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by oilPUSSY(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bannylove13:

Na dem vote Apc ..
i tire for Nigeria .. if truly fulanis wan conquer naija .. e better make we for south start to prepare for civil and religious war in Nigeria .. no need to paint words or hide truth . Is an open secret now ..

Restructure this country .. or war will be inevitable.

No body get monopoly of violence..
Southern Kaduna never voted APC. In fact, Jonathan got more votes in southern Kaduna than in Abia State.

5 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by khattab02: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
ChungLee:

hmmmm... not even funny at all!!!
i never cross my gate from day 1. movies, eating, sleeping... na my routine now.
Abeg which beta movies u get? i don watch all my own dem finish. If dem make sense, then i can finally cross my gate to come get them. grin
You dey enjoy ooo... u sure say u on go fat before the whole situation finish?? lol......

Peace and Freedom is all we want and crave for!!!
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ajog1: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Everyone was running na
Haha grin, aleast you got your heart pumping real hard after ages of not exercising- it can at best be imagined seeing everyone running.
On my way back home along Tafawa Balewa way, by Jamb office, I observed two men consoling a full grown woman who was crying, maka why na? because she couldn't find a keke to take her home even when there was no trouble around that spot.
We just hope this issues are laid to rest so we could move on. The devastating hunger lots of homes are going through for the past five days is beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by rhames(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
North213:
Breaking: KDSG reinstates 24-hour curfew

The Kaduna State Government has reinstated a 24-hour curfew on Kaduna metropolis and environs, Kasuwan Magani, Kajuru, Kateri and Kachia. The curfew is effective from 11am today, Friday, 26th October 2018 and will remain in force until further notice

This is a necessary step to help maintain peace as we mourn the death of HRH Agom Adara, who we lost in the early hours of today to the criminals who abducted him last week.

The Kaduna State Government calls for calm in all our communities. The criminal elements who perpetrated this crime should not be allowed to divide us.

This is a struggle between good, decent, law-abiding people trying to uphold the peace and criminals who want to divide and destroy. It is not a struggle between religious or ethnic groups. Let no criminal find succour in faith or tribe.

Let us unite against every criminal activity. Let us stand together as human beings who have a right to live in peace.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media & Publicity)
26th October 2018

The only way to stop this crisis is for the NASS to create a state from the present Kaduna state for the Southern Kaduna people whose lands have been forcefully taken from then by the Majority Hausas and Fulanis from Present day Zaria to their present location.If the Enir of Zaria was kidnapped and killed, the entire state would have been brouught on its knees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by keryj(f): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
ChungLee:

hmmmm... not even funny at all!!!
i never cross my gate from day 1. movies, eating, sleeping... na my routine now.
Abeg which beta movies u get? i don watch all my own dem finish. If dem make sense, then i can finally cross my gate to come get them. grin

Hmmmm, don't cross your gate oooo. I heard discussions outside that on Wednesday, two military guys on uniform shot two other guys sitting outside here in Narayi (Bayan Dutse). They claimed that no one should be seem outside at all cos the curfew is meant for indoor alone.

Besides you willing to risk you life cos of movies. Please go to o2tvseries.com to keep yourself busy. ( Nairalanders please help him with more websites)

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Amhappy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I really pity the middle belt because it's now clear like daylight that this guys are on a determined mission to conquer, subjugate and control them indefinitely!! The Fulanis riding on the back of the Hausas are aggressively pushing through with the Islamization of the whole country, which they now see as the easiest route through which they would control everyone since the Sultan automatically becomes the supreme head!! All these killings going in the middle belt and gradual encroachment on the South while demanding for cattle colonies are all part of the grand plan!! At the rate they are going, the Middle belt will be completely taken over soon, as they have started assassinating their vocal leaders, others will become too afraid to speak out and therefore accept whatever they are told to do.
After the MB is taken over, next will be the SW, and unlike what many Yorubas think, Islamization of the SW will be very easy for them and they are already on course! They are already empowering Yoruba Muslims against their Christians and these Yoruba Muslim leaders are more loyal to the caliphate than even to their Yoruba Christian Brothers!! That attempt of one Oba trying to become an emir was only to test the waters. They recently mentioned that Oyo is already gazetted as one of the states with grazing reserve. Once, Buhari is returned either by hook or crook, they won't have any need for Yoruba support again, and that is when they would begin their offensive there!! The East and to a lesser extent, parts of Niger Delta except Cross River and Edo, is where they would have serious problems because these parts are not just homogeneous religious and ethnic wise (SE), which makes infiltration very difficult, they are also long wary of the Muslim north and would immediately react aggressively unlike the Middle belt and SW that would rather politicize it. The Biafra agitation would also heighten during such period and Nigeria will be at the risk of either a civil war or peaceful break up through foreign intervention that wouldn't want a civil war in a country of 200 million considering the impact it will have on the rest of Africa and Europe.
Mark this post today, all these scenario will come to pass if Buhari remains beyond 2019.

A conspiracy theory that makes a lot of sense.

4 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
ajog1:
Haha grin, aleast you got your heart pumping real hard after ages of not exercising- it can at best be imagined seeing everyone running.
On my way back home along Tafawa Balewa way, by Jamb office, I observed two men consoling a full grown woman who was crying, maka why na? because she couldn't find a keke to take her home even when there was no trouble around that spot.
We just hope this issues are laid to rest so we could move on. The devastating hunger lots of homes are going through for the past five days is beyond words.
in a minute, trouble will break out in d area. Hope d woman made it home safely
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
rhames:

The only way to stop this crisis is for the NASS to create a state from the present Kaduna state for the Southern Kaduna people whose lands have been forcefully taken from then by the Majority Hausas and Fulanis from Present day Zaria to their present location.If the Enir of Zaria was kidnapped and killed, the entire state would have been brouught on its knees.
i swear Gurara State needs to be created asap

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
madridsta007:

Somebody is saying what I’m saying.
When they are done with the Middle Belt— which they should be done within the first year of another Buhari Presidency— they will come for the South West. Then the South South. In the South East they will meet trouble so that will be their last port of call.

Shut up and stop your scare mongering. We are waiting for the fulanis to wipe us out in the SW but we would never vote for igbos.

You think yorubas are a tribe fulani can just wipe out? You think say you get sense abi?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
bibe:

That's very far from true. First and foremost you need to understand the system of governance in place for both tribes even before the advent of the white man.
Infact, the Ibibio and Igbo have an alliance that is older than Nigeria itself and have gone to war together twice in union against a common enemy (first was against the obong of Calabar and secondly the civil war).

Make out time to study history and you'll learn a lot. Also the perception of Igbo dominion over other ethnicities of the old eastern region is mere Phantom imagination. Unlike the in the North where the Fulani was outrightly installing Emirs at every nook and cranny, the Igbo did no such thing but were revered as at then due to their economic dominance in Nigeria at large then thus drawing envy (palm oil was Nigeria's most valuable export and was mainly sourced from igboland as well as coal earnings from Enugu which is akin to today's oil and gas. Go study Colonial reports on Nigeria from 1900 and even before if in doubt. PH as a city became what it is due to Coal from Enugu. It was basically a port city for coal export hence the name Port Harcourt in honour of Harcourt)
This gave the Igbo an edge over all other ethnicities in the old eastern region and thus the perception of domination.
God bless you. Wouldnt have put it better.
They should read about the confederation in Arochukwu before the colonial men came. Alliance among Igbo, Ibibio and Efik.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ChungLee: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
khattab02:
You dey enjoy ooo... u sure say u on go fat before the whole situation finish?? lol......

Peace and Freedom is all we want and crave for!!!

good thing be say even if i chop elephant i no go fat, na the kain body wey baba God give me grin

truly, we pray for peace. i pity families that dont have what to eat or depend on daily hustle to eat in this curfew period. (na situations like this office work get advantage). undecided sad

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
excel11:

Seriously! No be small run today for around sabo. May God help us.
wow. Sorry o
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by thatigboman: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
khattab02:
A very very sad incident in Kaduna. But making it a religious issue is sickening.
it is 101% religious, let the truth b said

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
resurgent4oodua:

Shut up and stop your scare mongering. We are waiting for the fulanis to wipe us out in the SW but we would never vote for igbos.

You think yorubas are a tribe fulani can just wipe out? You think say you get sense abi?

[/s]

That’s what the people of Kwara and Ilorin said decades ago.

Today, Yoruba-speaking Ilorin is an Emirate.
The joke is on you. I’m sure you know these truths but, as you are a Buharist, you can’t admit it.

4 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
khattab02:

mumu comment.!!! some people will just sit in their comfort zone and write whatever they like.

You think Islamazing Nigeria is that easy and through this analogy?? Some people don't know what's involved.

And it will never happen!!!

Don't mind these igbos who think the rest of us will buy their propaganda. A million hausas cannot overrun yorubaland as we shall fight to the death. Igbos think they can spread hate in Nigeria and assume power by so doing. Igbos will never rule Nigeria by God's grace as they wish others evil.

I will do a thread on this and warn seun on the attempt by igbos to use this forum to spread lies.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

That’s what the people of Kwara and Ilorin said decades ago.

Today, Yoruba-speaking Ilorin is an Emirate.
The joke is on you. I’m sure you know this truths but, as you are a Buharist, you can’t admit it.

I would formally make a report about this rubbish you igbos are doing online because of politics and we shall all get censored. You can keep spreading fake news. We are waiting for Fulani to wipe us out in Buhari's 2nd term. In short they must wipe us out to make igbos happy.

2 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ChungLee: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
keryj:

Hmmmm, don't cross your gate oooo. I heard discussions outside that on Wednesday, two military guys on uniform shot two other guys sitting outside here in Narayi (Bayan Dutse). They claimed that no one should be seem outside at all cos the curfew is meant for indoor alone.

Besides you willing to risk you life cos of movies. Please go to o2tvseries.com to keep yourself busy. ( Nairalanders please help him with more websites)

i am an indoor person (chronic one). Even when curfew no dey, i dey declare curfew for myself grin. My neighbors hardly see my face. So to me, it's just a normal way of life. Except occasional blaring of sirens, sound of airplane(s), and neighbors gisting about happenings, and ofcourse stuff i see online...

bayan dutse na stone throw from my abode, i fit use disappearing/appearing act show for ur side. tongue tongue

lol @ the bolded.

it is well with KD.
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by excel11(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
thatigboman:
wow. Sorry o
thanks
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
If the christians in KD can't protect themselves then the Fulani can as well finish them there.

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
ajog1:
We all pray for peace to reign. Kaduna don tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
If the christians in KD can't protect themselves then the Fulani can as well finish them there.

We are equal to the task o.

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
ChungLee:

i am an indoor person (chronic one). Even when curfew no dey, i dey declare curfew for myself grin. My neighbors hardly see my face. So to me, it's just a normal way of life. Except occasional blaring of sirens, sound of airplane(s), and neighbors gisting about happenings, and ofcourse stuff i see online...

bayan dutse na stone throw from my abode, i fit use disappearing/appearing act show for ur side. tongue tongue

lol @ the bolded.

it is well with KD.

Wow, you live in Bayan dust too?

1 Like

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:

We are equal to the task o.

You better do because we christians down south will not come to your rescue.

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
resurgent4oodua:

I would formally make a report about this rubbish you igbos are doing online because of politics and we shall all get censored. You can keep spreading fake news. We are waiting for Fulani to wipe us out in Buhari's 2nd term. In short they must wipe us out to make igbos happy.

[/s]

LOL.

You remind me of the movie, the Good, the Band and the Ugly.

If you want to make a “formal complaint”, make it and don’t make noise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Naajjii: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
pazienza:

The British colonial report on alleged IGBO domination of the Eastern minorities certainly pointed at envy towards the Igbos on part of the minorities.

In one breathe you claim Igbos would have dominated the Ibibios if the Ibibios are not strong and on the other hand you claim Igbos have no organized Kingdom. You are not making sense. No Kingdom that existed in Ibibioland was more prestigious or older than Nri Kingdom.

And yes! Igbos didn't try to invade and colonize neighbouring minority tribes, despite our vast majority number, because we are simply not Empire builders. Our cultural mileu is not built around invading and ruling other people, we were democrats who believed in peaceful co existence.
Other than the Aro-Ibibio War, which Aros won with the aid of Akpas (Cross River state group) there is no recorded history of Igbos invading Ibibio lands in recent history.
The thing is you don't have the organisation to invade or rule organised neighbours and this is still very visible in today's Nigeria that's why other majorities like fulani/Hausa and Yoruba seem like they are dominating because they are more organised. You people are intelligent and skilled in business no doubt. How did you arrive at Nri kingdom being the oldest, how come Nri is not popular like Kwararafa, Calabar, Ife,Benin,Elkanemi and Dan fodio in our history If it's the oldest. Like apart from the Eastern people alot of people don't know about Nri.

3 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Thicktemptation(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
excel11:

same here ooh.. I was around post office when we started running
Sabo is safe na. Nothing they happen for their people were just panicking for nothing
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by pazienza(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Naajjii:

The thing is you don't have the organisation to invade or rule organised neighbours and this is still very visible in today's Nigeria that's why other majorities like fulani/Hausa and Yoruba seem like they are dominating because they are more organised. You people are intelligent and skilled in business no doubt. How did you arrive at Nri kingdom being the oldest, how come Nri is not popular like Kwararafa, Calabar, Ife,Benin,Elkanemi and Dan fodio in our history If it's the oldest. Like apart from the Eastern people alot of people don't know about Nri.

It's not about organization to invade. It's about Ndiigbo not having our society built around insatiable greed to invade, pillage, rule each other, let alone having ambitions of doing so to others. What do you mean by organized neighbors?

Igbo union was so organized that Nigerians cried of Igbo domination before the war. Saying that the Igbo society is not organized is a display of ignorance, perhaps it's time you picked up Things fall apart and educate yourself better.
Ndiigbo lost a civil war where she fought the rest of Nigeria, so politically we were derailed thereafter, but we had since produced VP, Senate President and house speaker since then. Only the presidency is missing so far, certainly, a disorganized people can't achieve this feat.

Nri is older than all those kingdoms you listed. It's also insult to place Calabar and Kwararafa alongside Nri. Any body who took history lessons in social studies or GS in Nigerian universities Must know about Nri history.
I don't even think Calabar is as popular as Arochukwu, let alone Nri.

6 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ChungLee: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Wow, you live in Bayan dust too?

nah! Sabo
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ChungLee: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Sabo is safe na. Nothing they happen for their people were just panicking for nothing

yeah!!! But it's normal for peeps to panic, u wont blame them. KD is a VERY volatile place when it has to do with crisis issues, small thing fit result to unimaginable mayhem...

really sad!!! undecided sad
Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by BiafraIShere(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
krisdzhon:

Absolutely true my friend! Below is a similar analysis by Gen. T. Y. Danjuma: https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/25/buhari-is-the-sponsor-of-fulani-jihadists-invasion-gen-ty-danjuma-explodes/
I just opened the link, and what was written there is almost word-to-word with what I wrote above!! If someone like TY Danjuma who unarguably has strong and reliable contacts in both the army, government and other classified information could be this alarmed and worried, then it speaks volumes!! I can predict with near accuracy what will happen in Nigeria between 2019 and onwards. My only happiness is that Igboland has several advantages such as
1. Homogeneous in religion and ethnicity.

2. A fall-back option in Biafra (something that scares them to death).

3. A large, united and vociferous diaspora population that is ever ready to support us through money, protests and massive awareness in the global arena.

4. A large number of our people no longer believe in Nigeria, so when push comes to shove, many of us will be willing to fight dirty and if we are still bitter with what happened almost 50 years ago, then any serious hostility in Nigeria would certainly mean the end of the country.

I dare say that Igbos and core Niger Delta are what the Fulanis are morbidly afraid of in their calculations and I'm shocked that while many of us in the East already knows what is playing out and are getting psychologically prepared, our brothers in the West are busy playing Ostrich while calling us alarmists.

Lastly, all these American and French military bases being built all around Nigeria in Cameroon, Ghana, Niger etc will come handy in the event of an out hostilities.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by NaMe4: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

This is a selfish statement!

We should be more nationalistic in resolving issues which affects everyone of us (even if you think you may not be affected directly).

With what Fashola revealed yesterday, I really wonder what special gains a region gets when they produce the president of the Country.
With the general outlook of the Country as a whole, it's just plain stupidity!

5 Likes

Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by khattab02: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
thatigboman:
it is 101% religious, let the truth b said
How are you about that?? what's your prove??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.