Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Advice To All Men Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Men Alive (347 Views)

Sexiest Men Alive (2011-2020) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Men Alive by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2018
l really cannot wrap my head around the reason why men get so upset when their girlfriends (not wife) is cheating on them...

It's crazy what guys put themselves through because of these girls.

Is it not ironical to get so bitter towards a cheating girlfriend u already know is not a virgin before the relationship? a lady u know already has EXes? A non virgin!

It's even crazy to commit urself emotionally or financially to such kind of lady out of wedlock... The possibility of a lady u 've slept with to cheat is very high and sometimes it is so because u didn't meet her a virgin. worst of all u re broke and out of job and she s broke as well? women tends to downplay a man's ego when they cheat and the man in question sets himself up by investing too much on this lady, committing too much to get himself hurt when the lady goes haywire.

cryptic though

but if I know. u know
Re: Advice To All Men Alive by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2018
OK.
meanwhile,

Re: Advice To All Men Alive by chinchonglee(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Advice To All Men Alive by Lonestar124: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good note.....As for me I'm very sacred to share my lady with any man, and if that happen I'll gently give her quit notice.

If it happen to be my future wife, evidently confirmed by her act, I'll return her to her parent for cautions.....she'll stay there for subsequent months.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Alright Or Corrupt To Date An Underage Young Lady/kid? / Charged For Sex Scandal / How My Wife Disappeared During Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.