Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Do People Go To Parties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Go To Parties? (1566 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Go To Parties? by VPersie: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2010
My friends are trying to introduce me to partying but I am curious as to the benefits of partying. I do not know how to dance but I hear parties are not about dancing but about getting drunk and have sex-in-clothes. What are the pros and cons of partying?
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by Pweety4me(f): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2010
Lolz @having intimacy in clothes uh? cheesy

It's not a big deal o u really should go there 2 have fun or celebrate wif peeps. smiley
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by double08(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2010
Are you still in thr kindergarten?
Mummy said parties are not good for children!!
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2010
VPersie:

My friends are trying to introduce me to partying but I am curious as to the benefits of partying. I do not know how to dance but I hear parties are not about dancing but about getting drunk and have intimacy-in-clothes. What are the pros and cons of partying?
WTF take my advice and stay away from partying grin
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by bigfather(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2010
double08:

Are you still in thr kindergarten?
Mummy said parties are not good for children!!

Lol, guess the poster just finished from secondary school ? undecided
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by 981Tommy: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2010
funny topic
Greetings to all Nairaland members
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by femmy2010(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2010
Nothing wrong with partying and nothing wrong with non-partying,it all depends on you.
If you are not into partying then that is you and do stick to that as am such party time could be put into a more profitable use.
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by papa190(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
I go clubbin every friday and saturday alone~

Cubana-
Soho lounge
or A-lounge
or Krystal Lounge are my Hitting zones~
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by VPersie: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2010
The question is not about whether or not I should go to parties. It is about what goes on at parties. Looking forward to replies that address the question.
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by 912(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
femmy2010:

Nothing wrong with partying and nothing wrong with non-partying,it all depends on you.
If you are not into partying then that is you and do stick to that as am such party time could be put into a more profitable use.
@Poster
that's the answer to your worries
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by ice234: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
pple go to party to worship
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^hehehehe grin grin grin grin,@ poster, i go clubbin mostly to play snooker, and either way, is just to catch fun, am not into the drinking thing
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by whiteroses(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2010
VPersie:

I hear parties are not about dancing but about getting drunk and have intimacy-in-clothes. What are the pros and cons of partying?
aww bless your little heart smiley and i beleive its called dry humping
it happens when a nasty girl meets a nastier boy
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by madlady(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^  wink
Hmmm not always, some peeps have hands like crabs, they lock unto you like pincers cry cry, no matter how hard you try you cannot escape angry angry, you just have to make signs to the DJ for him to end the music embarassed embarassed embarassed.

grin grin grin I've just looked it up, your right that looks  completely different from what I have experiencedembarassed embarassed embarassed.

Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by VPersie: 2:44am On Jul 19, 2010
I am still waiting ,

Why do you go to parties?
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by Tinksh(f): 3:31am On Jul 19, 2010
When i was into parties we would go to get drunk and hook up. I dont know what its like where you are but here both guys and girls go for the same thing. I Believe its the same today. I dont do parties anymore cos i dont drink and not interested in hooking up.
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by madlady(f): 3:50am On Jul 19, 2010
Tink_sh:

When i was into parties we would go to get drunk and hook up. I dont know what its like where you are but here both guys and girls go for the same thing. I Believe its the same today. I dont do parties anymore cos i dont drink and not interested in hooking up.

Really shocked shocked, we went/go to dance to great music and meet friends.

We never hooked up, it was an unwritten code,we can take guys numbers but we all go home together.
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by Tinksh(f): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2010
madlady:

Really shocked shocked, we went/go to dance to great music and meet friends.

We never hooked up, it was an unwritten code,we can take guys numbers but we all go home together.

We would dance too but no one hesitated to leave you to go home by yourself if a guy came along. Just the way it was. So glad im out of it but!!
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by MrAnus: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2010
to look 4 Womanliness
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by mordi4evah: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2010
pple go to party to worship
@ice234
u 4get dem dey go dia go pray sef, LWKMDFHO!!!!!
Anywae methinks wat u do in a party is all up to u,u can drink,dryhump,smoke,go crazy or just plain chill and enjoy d whole scenario.
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by eridah2007(m): 2:39am On Jul 20, 2010
VPersie:

I am still waiting ,

Why do you go to parties?

cool cool cool cool cool cool

To flex
Re: Why Do People Go To Parties? by MrC0rk: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2010
to catch Womanliness, innit

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Things Nigerian Ladies Can Do To Get Married / Fwb Vs Gf?? / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.