Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What I Found In Heart Of Ikeja.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found In Heart Of Ikeja.. (503 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Found In Heart Of Ikeja.. by AmuDimpka: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Checked a site and I found this and I decided to share it ..the place look cool in rowdy Ikeja market

Having been to Computer Village for shopping or for business one thing that you would come to appreciate is massiveness and ever busy nature of the ecosystem. With millions exchanging hands per minute in that place, having a place to eat becomes imperative. The issue of finding a decent place to eat and have meeting at the same time has always been a challenge, but that has been solved as Amandaz Kitchen opens shop in the heart of Computer Village - Pepple Street.https://etimes.com.ng/amandaz-kitchen-changes-the-narrative-of-food-experience-in-computer-village-ikeja/

Known as a home away from home! Amandaz has come to showcase the traditional African foods as it is cooked domestically in African home in a commercial setting. Having this in mind, the kitchen has gone organic and has decided to bring food that is wholesome to the public.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Partner With Trust Issues In Relationship / For Couples Only: S"x With Him Is Addictive / Biologically Speaking....sex Is Not A SIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.