Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers (8760 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by gabinweb: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
So NEPA bill is now Buhari's cert? Una no go kill mpesin for this una country

1 Like

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by hucienda: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
dawno2008:

Shut up your stinking mouth
That's why we are where we are.
Imagine a semi certificateless lifeless entity presiding over the fate of 180m people, no wonder our country is the headquarter of poorest people on the planet even when nations with billion populations are there
Tell me what you expect from a country that allows a lifeless half baked goon over a professor of law shocked
And you are there saying trash,I was once a zombie believing in the so call integrity,but my eyes are opened now,no more sentiment vote for some blood sucking demon
You can fool some people sometimes,but you can't fool all the people all the time cool

cheesy grin cheesy nairaland ehn

1 Like

Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by crimeboss: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
MeanChris:
President Buhari with a sense of pride and integrity has presented his WAEC Certificate as provided him by the board of education, Nigerian Army.
Feel free to tell your neighbours and yard people

Wailers how far na
One the best result sheet buhari can present, i believe our wailing should be over seeing this sacred result. grin grin wink
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by DaddyELEPHANT: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Thread of the year
Re: Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers by oilPUSSY(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage / NNPP Wins Kumbotso House Of Reps In Court Of Appeal / Special Court Convicts 50 Environmental Offenders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.