Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (63458 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Muslim are generally violent in nature just as how their prophet taught them.
No Muslim country is at peace except for UAE and that because of immigrants. Muslim are jihadist and they should be eradicated from this earth. This is why I love how Isreal treats them like animal.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
/
Like I always say, any southerner killed up North should be buried up there.

Since 1960s? And they haven't figured it out yet.

/

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Jaynom(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codes151:
Christians in kaduna are cowards.

Allowing pigs n rags kill u like dogs
my guy shut up there! Do you live in KD? You only know what you're reading on the internet
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tyche:

You must be very dull?

Where's your humanity?
she said d truth naa
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by bro4u: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
You keep posting stories as if Christians are not the aggressors in this case. The Christians are fighting and killing because a Christian chief has been killed. There are reprisal attacks going on. Portraying on religion as the perpetual victims and the others as aggressors won't solve the problem. We should desist from spreading hateful news such as this one. Pray for Kaduna and spread words of inspiration instead.
And who started this whole stuff bros? isn't it the Islamic folks??

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by hamzeiy: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
You keep posting stories as if Christians are not the aggressors in this case. The Christians are fighting and killing because a Christian chief has been killed.

as if its the fault of muslims that the agom was kidnapped..
lets be fair with our selves..the restlessness actually started from sothern kaduna. though this not a reason to start killing innocent people and road users otherwise what the difference between us..
the govt must ensure those responsible for the killings and death of the agom adara must be brought to justice swiftly and public must be made to see this justice happen for peace to reign
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
In the KD crisis in the year 2000, I was saved and protected by a Muslim family. Ironically, the very next day, while attempting to go home along Constitution road, after Police Barracks some Christian youths tried attacking us because I was accompanied by two Muslim fellows.

For the rest of my life, I'll NEVER judge a man by religion but by his character. Some of us carrying this religion matter on our head is cos we were born into it. No attempt to really seek for spiritual knowledge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
and our galant security was where exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
bro4u:
I heard Christian youths are roaming the streets in Southern Kaduna looking for who to devour, the earlier El-rufai realises that Southern Kaduna can never I mean never be islamized the better.
and muslim youths are roaming northern kaduna, with d same mission
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
You keep posting stories as if Christians are not the aggressors in this case. The Christians are fighting and killing because a Christian chief has been killed. There are reprisal attacks going on. Portraying on religion as the perpetual victims and the others as aggressors won't solve the problem. We should desist from spreading hateful news such as this one. Pray for Kaduna and spread words of inspiration instead.
which christains are d aggressors?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mightymanna:
Please federal government should make Abuja-kano expressway to bye-pass kaduna metropolis and southern kaduna state please this is madness let the Muslim and Christians In the state kill themselves. and leave others to pass please
na waoh
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by coputa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Xaos:
This reminded me of my uncle who was chased years back by some hooligans during a religious crisis in KD.
My guy ran for like 3KM but these evil men refuse to give up. They wanted to kill him for being a Christian. Last last he got tired and just barge into one mallams house unknown to him at the time to take refuge. You'd think they let him be but still the wicked men demanded that they should bring my uncle out to be slaughtered but the mallam said no and somehow managed to save my uncle's life. I guess there are real super heroes out there that refuse to be corrupted by religion.
Islam is not a wicked religion.the wicked northern politicians that have deprived that region of development including education took advantage of it to cause mayhem by using the ignorant and hungry youths(almajiri)to perpetuate their evil plan.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mightymanna:
upon all the fire and brim stones in kaduna why is it that Zaria is very peaceful?
is kafanchan not peaceful as well? U want d whole state to go up in flames?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Sleekfingers: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
zoba88:
Baba Jibril took to Facebook to share the story of a driver who was almost killed today in Kaduna by mob because he wanted to safe his Christian passengers.Below is what he wrote..

'Another 24hrs Curfew in kaduna.

With a hero.

In a blink of an eye, I saw them tropping out en mass from God knows where with  dangerous weapons, by this time they have already blocked the kaura motors junction on Nnamdi Azikwe Espress bypass. I couldn't recognize any of them, they surely are not from that area. They started blocking cars plying the road looking for whom to kill, I was terrified beyond imagination. Then I saw a car coming, a saloon golf with a blue colour approaching, they tried to stop him, he refused because all six of his Passengers were christains, he could survive it but what will happen to his six christain passengers? He thought, I believe.

They did all they could to force him to stop but were unable, they resorted to violently using the weapon on him until he manouver his way to the nearest police station with the help of us. This is our reality and this is sad.. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw this morning.

May God heal this brave and kindhearted Fellow, May he be rewarded beyond his reach.

Peace is the only option we have and we must do everything to see it happen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/kaduna-curfewdriver-almost-killed-today.html

Stupid mofo...posting fake news....i just wonder what some people gain by lying....

I forsee religious war...the way some people are concocting lies up and down....they

They write Christians for their faces?

The federal government should start monitoring social media activities....so they can clamp down on all these useless bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Lankious(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
God the Hero
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Funkybabee(f): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why all this for christ sake
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by deliveryboy: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
codedguy1:

Who killed him or how was the Christian chief killed?
Believe me brother no one can tell it was Muslims or Christians who did the kidnapping, anyone could have been the perpetrator(s) of kidnap, it's just that there is already suspicion on both sides. We must not jump to hasty conclusions. Remember what happened in Adamawa kidnap of the Christian lawmaker who was actually kidnapped and killed by Christian accomplices.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by smileyoo: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codes151:
Christians in kaduna are cowards.

Allowing pigs n rags kill u like dogs
funny enough, they claim to be obeying the lord's commandments, as if they 'll ever attain perfection. so sad how christains mis-interprete the scriptures, to support their foolishness, because the scriptures is never against self-defence.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by drchuks1234(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's why I said it times without number that we are not divided by religion. I'm a Christian but what that driver did is a proof to me and my fellow Christians that humanity is not subjective to one religion alone. It is objective. I have a friend, his name is Khan and he's not a terrorist. Above our faith, belief and religion comes humanity, morality and social standard. We met religion in the world and we'll definitely leave it in the world. Humanity on the other hand is an indestructible part of our being.
Let Love Lead!!!
Oga what of the attackers nko?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Sleekfingers: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
sweetwarriboy:
In the KD crisis in the year 2000, I was saved and protected by a Muslim family. Ironically, the very next day, while attempting to go home along Constitution road, after Police Barracks some Christian youths tried attacking us because I was accompanied by two Muslim fellows.

For the rest of my life, I'll NEVER judge a man by religion but by his character. Some of us carrying this religion matter on our head is cos we were born into it. No attempt to really seek for spiritual knowledge.
Nice one....pls educate them...
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Trulydude(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
i hate this colonial city, Kaduna - may God madeit easy for you guys
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Can you see what this Religion of peace is causing the world? Pain and Anguish.

Hell-Rufai is a bloody hypocritical Maniac. He has been condoning his brothers in Crime long ago. There was a time the Northern Muslim part were killing the Southern Christian part of Kaduna. From his body language and utterances you would know where this jihadist of a governor belonged.

The day the Religion of peace seize to exist then that is when there will be peace in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
These are the kind of people they should giving awards to not thief politicians. Quick recovery HERO.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Lewandoski20(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wondering why the Nigerian Military is not cooking some Python STEW for them boyz In Kaduna Metropolis. If it’s in the South East now, they’ll be so fast in deployment of machinery and troops. They would have killed thousands and hundreds of defenseless victims by now.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by deliveryboy: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Muslim are generally violent in nature just as how their prophet taught them.
No Muslim country is at peace except for UAE and that because of immigrants. Muslim are jihadist and they should be eradicated from this earth. This is why I love how Isreal treats them like animal.
Is that all you have to say? We have all heard that rhetoric in the past even from the most hateful Christians.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by xpool(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
So they should hide true stories?
You have no true story , except trash full of sentiments, but you will all fail at the end.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by farem: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
The 'holy' warriors fighting for their 'holy' god
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by codedguy1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:

Believe me brother no one can tell it was Muslims or Christians who did the kidnapping, anyone could have been the perpetrator(s) of kidnap, it's just that there is already suspicion on both sides. We must not jump to hasty conclusions. Remember what happened in Adamawa kidnap of the Christian lawmaker who was actually kidnapped and killed by Christian accomplices.

The way you said thevchristians are the aggressors is what made me ask that question.

Even though I know we should not jump into hasty conclusions the Christians there have been on the receiving end for long and before they would be this aggressive it would mean they they know something we Dont know.

Violence has never been the answer to anything but one group cannot claim monopoly of violence. It goes both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by agabaI23(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
codedguy1:
So with all these happening python has still not started dancing there.

Hell Rufai and the dullard seem to be happy with what is happening.

How people wet wan vote this dullard out go vote now with all this nonsense I'd its not curbed.
They preferred to launch crocodile smile in Calabar

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sirhood: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's why I said it times without number that we are not divided by religion. I'm a Christian but what that driver did is a proof to me and my fellow Christians that humanity is not subjective to one religion alone. It is objective. I have a friend, his name is Khan and he's not a terrorist. Above our faith, belief and religion comes humanity, morality and social standard. We met religion in the world and we'll definitely leave it in the world. Humanity on the other hand is an indestructible part of our being.
Let Love Lead!!!
bro God bless you
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
coputa:
Islam is not a wicked religion.the wicked northern politicians that have deprived that region of development including education took advantage of it to cause mayhem by using the ignorant and hungry youths(almajiri)to perpetuate their evil plan.

No point in heaping the blame of the violence of Islam on the Nigerian politicians. Are you a baby? Don't you listen to world news and the atrocities perpetrated by Islamic militants.

Bombing and Beheading people with Alau ak bar

What a Religion!
What a Prophet
What a god
What a Muslims grin ( sorry for the grammar)

Somalia, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Turkey, etc Troubles and Violence.

Is it the Nigerian politicians that are causing mayhem in all those places too.

Thank God I wasn't born into that religion, I would have left at the age 7
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by gbagyiza: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

please this is not the right time to beg for money. People r face with a serious issue of how to survive this kaduna crisis n you r busy asking for money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.