Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (63412 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by carrascocity(f): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
TruthHurts1:
cool cool cool

This is just more proof that such altruistic behaviour is unnatural to Islam. Islam tells Muslims to do the opposite of what this driver tried to do.

H
A
N
D
S
H
A
K
E
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Timijo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
thatigboman:
this is so touching. My regards to the family
Thanks.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by carrascocity(f): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
You keep posting stories as if Christians are not the aggressors in this case. The Christians are fighting and killing because a Christian chief has been killed. There are reprisal attacks going on. Portraying on religion as the perpetual victims and the others as aggressors won't solve the problem. We should desist from spreading hateful news such as this one. Pray for Kaduna and spread words of inspiration instead.

You've made no sense at all
Muslims will be the ones to start the fight the same Muslims will still be the ones to blame Christians eeeeehhh ?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by bezimo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hausa muslims and animals..is there any difference..
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by carrascocity(f): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codes151:
Christians in kaduna are cowards.

Allowing pigs n rags kill u like dogs

I'm surprised that no one is talking about operation smile or dance because some of them are with harmful weapons but if is to kill harmless ipob Buhari go do am sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by edupedia: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
PFRB:
So another massacre of christians is happening?

...being promoted by the mods of Nairaland....God save Nigeria from them....
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by darqly(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ultimately, each of us will lean toward the narrative that is most sympathetic to us in one way or another. Christian or Muslim, it is wrong to take a life, and revenge is only an advance that will be repaid. The government has failed to ensure justice for aggrieved parties and this cycle will continue unfortunately.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Triangles1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
carrascocity:

I'm surprised that no one is talking about operation smile or dance because some of them are with harmful weapons but if is to kill harmless ipob Buhari go do am sharp Sharp

Attached is the genesis of the crisis but hypocrites, haters, bigots and liars like you are turning it around.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
so uigeria has not yet been divided?God?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by slimmax: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
thatigboman:
it was started by hausa fulani youths that killed over 200 christains in kasuwan magani. And escalated by hausa fulani armed terrorists that kidnapped and killed a christain king after collecting N10 Million ransom. So how did d christains start it?
Leave that obas101, him sidon for ibadan wit him fone dey type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
zoba88:
Baba Jibril took to Facebook to share the story of a driver who was almost killed today in Kaduna by mob because he wanted to safe his Christian passengers.Below is what he wrote..

'Another 24hrs Curfew in kaduna.

With a hero.

In a blink of an eye, I saw them tropping out en mass from God knows where with  dangerous weapons, by this time they have already blocked the kaura motors junction on Nnamdi Azikwe Espress bypass. I couldn't recognize any of them, they surely are not from that area. They started blocking cars plying the road looking for whom to kill, I was terrified beyond imagination. Then I saw a car coming, a saloon golf with a blue colour approaching, they tried to stop him, he refused because all six of his Passengers were christains, he could survive it but what will happen to his six christain passengers? He thought, I believe.

They did all they could to force him to stop but were unable, they resorted to violently using the weapon on him until he manouver his way to the nearest police station with the help of us. This is our reality and this is sad.. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw this morning.

May God heal this brave and kindhearted Fellow, May he be rewarded beyond his reach.

Peace is the only option we have and we must do everything to see it happen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/kaduna-curfewdriver-almost-killed-today.html

El rufai is worse than the lifeless dullard.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:
You keep posting stories as if Christians are not the aggressors in this case. The Christians are fighting and killing because a Christian chief has been killed. There are reprisal attacks going on. Portraying on religion as the perpetual victims and the others as aggressors won't solve the problem. We should desist from spreading hateful news such as this one. Pray for Kaduna and spread words of inspiration instead.

You are a very big fool. Who kidnaped and killed the christian chief? Is it not the muslims?

Oh, you expected a pat on the back for a killing well done?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by delphia(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
May God reward this kindhearted fellow and punish haters of peace. May peace be restored to our once-upon-a-time beautiful Kaduna city�
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Brave Nigerian. I wish him quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by delphia(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
deliveryboy:

Hearts like yours are the reason why we are where we are right now. . .see that?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by front4line: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Xaos:
This reminded me of my uncle who was chased years back by some hooligans during a religious crisis in KD.
My guy ran for like 3KM but these evil men refuse to give up. They wanted to kill him for being a Christian. Last last he got tired and just barge into one mallams house unknown to him at the time to take refuge. You'd think they let him be but still the wicked men demanded that they should bring my uncle out to be slaughtered but the mallam said no and somehow managed to save my uncle's life. I guess there are real super heroes out there that refuse to be corrupt by religion.

Igbos Na lie go kill you.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sacx: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why haven't the military been moved in yet? And some persons keep chanting religion of peace.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
slimmax:

Leave that obas101, him sidon for ibadan wit him fone dey type rubbish
chai. Savage
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
front4line:

Igbos Na lie go kill you.
were u there?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by thatigboman: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
delphia:

Hearts like yours are the reason why we are where we are right now. . .see that?
true talk. Bless u
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Afonja007: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's why I said it times without number that we are not divided by religion. I'm a Christian but what that driver did is a proof to me and my fellow Christians that humanity is not subjective to one religion alone. It is objective. I have a friend, his name is Khan and he's not a terrorist. Above our faith, belief and religion comes humanity, morality and social standard. We met religion in the world and we'll definitely leave it in the world. Humanity on the other hand is an indestructible part of our being.
Let Love Lead!!!
after you finish your rant answer this question what is the punishment for a person that leave islam in saudi arabia pakistan yemen pakistan?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by benny4wax(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why can't you be sincere with your self for once. Why do you Muslims like lying to yourselfs? I have a dead newly married Igbo man to be buried because of your stupid religion that encourages retaliation at any slight provocation. He was stabbed and burnt on his way back from the market just for being a Christan. Why else did they kill him? Is he from Kaduna? How did this crisis concern him? May his blood be upon your head and that of your generation for not calling a spade a spade.
deliveryboy:

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Yusman316(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
All these people posting trash, El Rufai this, El Rufai that. I hope u re aware that when kd crisis started El Rufai was just a kid then
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Yusman316(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
benny4wax:
Why can't you be sincere with your self for once. Why do you Muslims like lying to yourselfs? I have a dead newly married Igbo man to be buried because of your stupid religion that encourages retaliation at any slight provocation. He was stabbed and burnt on his way back from the market just for being a Christan. Why else did they kill him? Is he from Kaduna? How did this crisis concern him? May his blood be upon your head and that of your generation for not calling a spade a spade.
My brother what u should be saying is, why do Christians like playing the victims even when they re the aggressors. When berom youths blocked a federal highway and killed many unsuspecting innocent travellers, u didn't see it as a crime or religious fanatism. My guy take a chill pill. If u won't say things as the re then just keep quiet. There re bad and evil people in every tribe, race and religion. So just don't single out a religion or pick a narrative that suites ur naivety
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by benny4wax(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
No need for long talk, by the look of things you stay in Kd. Give me your address let's discus one on one, I mean face to face.
Yusman316:

My brother what u should be saying is, why do Christians like playing the victims even when they re the aggressors. When berom youths blocked a federal highway and killed many unsuspecting innocent travellers, u didn't see it as a crime or religious fanatism. My guy take a chill pill. If u won't say things as the re then just keep quiet. There re bad and evil people in every tribe, race and religion. So just don't single out a religion or pick a narrative that suites ur naivety
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by maxist2020(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's why I said it times without number that we are not divided by religion. I'm a Christian but what that driver did is a proof to me and my fellow Christians that humanity is not subjective to one religion alone. It is objective. I have a friend, his name is Khan and he's not a terrorist. Above our faith, belief and religion comes humanity, morality and social standard. We met religion in the world and we'll definitely leave it in the world. Humanity on the other hand is an indestructible part of our being.
Let Love Lead!!!
and who told you that the driver is a Muslim
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
benny4wax:

Mr man, keep shut . When you start telling yourself the truth, nonsense won't come your way. Your religion members started the crisis, your religion members love violence. You guys have never done anything bad before, you are always playing victim cards at every crisis but the news report entire difference scenario.

Attached is the genesis of the crisis and yes your religion promote violence and murder hence this problems

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by stankezzy: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
benny4wax:
No need for long talk, by the look of things you stay in Kd. Give me your address let's discus one on one, I mean face to face.
don't give him your adress I sense he may come with dagger and other weapons

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yusman316:

Dont mind them.. They are always the victims. They are always saints. They have never done anything bad. Speaks loads about their hypocrisies, lies, hate and bigotry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
stankezzy:
don't give him your adress I sense he may come with dagger and other weapons

Like a typical Kaduna Christian killing people up and down then claiming victim as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by precious1967(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
education is dre problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.