Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (63451 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
I get time for all of una! Quote me as usual

Only a pig will see nothing wrong in murder
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
sissoko22:

Mumu, u see your life. Basic research on Google, u fit do, lazy naija youth. Algeria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Bosnia & Azerbaijan all three European countries, predominantly Muslims and are peaceful.

Or Indonesia and Malaysia were your brothers are caught and punished according the law.
you are a complete miscreant for terming Saudi Arabia a peaceful state. A country where the crown prince ordered the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.let me educate you properly because it seems you just concluded your four-month program from Isis. The way you are acting on a social platform I know with time you will stock yourself with bombs to destroy your poverty-stricken region.
since you are ignorant Jamal was a constructive critic of the Saudi state.Your blood sucking prince killed him in Saudi consulate on Turkey's soil. He was butchered like an animal and his body part were separated for easy disposal.
Albania is not dominantly Muslim, it possesses the same setting like Nigeria. same with Bosnia. Algeria and Morrocco can not house any other faith apart from Islam. How is it a peaceful state?
please is northern Nigerian peaceful ?. if it is not Adamawa, it is yobe or Borno.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by mayor0780: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
PFRB:
So another massacre of christians is happening?
My brother you dont have the clear idea of what is happening in Kaduna .. Kaduna is divided along side with religion North muslim dominated versus South Christian dominated., whever riot started each zone will hold their territories, in most cases its stranger and pass by that use to be victim .. This people hate their self passionately. When they fight each zone that have much casualties will be waiting for revenge time , thats is the nature of Kaduna Crisis, To me their fight is more of communal clashes, then ethno-religion follow ..
May God help us in this country ..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by yashedabai(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
mayor0780:

My brother you dont have the clear idea of what is happening in Kaduna .. Kaduna is divided along side with religion North muslim dominated versus South Christian dominated., whever riot started each zone will hold their territories, in most cases its stranger and pass by that use to be victim .. This people hate their self passionately. When they fight each zone that have much casualties will be waiting for revenge time , thats is the nature of Kaduna Crisis, To me their fight is more of communal clashes, then ethno-religion follow ..
May God help us in this country ..

You've said it all!
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Jaynom(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codes151:
see these ones! Your brothers Are killing Christians and your here writing thrash! What is your point Exactly? U cowards!

U kill, when when they want to fight back u cry and throw their religion to their face!

Well, your lucky that’s them! That’s kd... bring your rubbiah here and we will roast u along side your cattle.!

Even the so called Islam una no understand! People way give una the religion no Dey Mumu like una! African goats!
I'm not a Muslim you dumbass!
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by NiajaXionist: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2018
PFRB:
So another massacre of christians is happening?
Dude both sides are killing each other. For peace to rain in Naija entire Kaduna and Jos, with some part of Benue need to be nuked period!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by mayor0780: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2018
sissoko22:

Igbo are pathetic Christians.
Why is flathe*d changing to Igbo
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by bishopsele84: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Islambad,it's not a religion of peace but that of war.Kaduna crises is a clear example
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by chikago1: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2018
TruthHurts1:
cool cool cool

This is just more proof that such altruistic behaviour is unnatural to Islam. Islam tells Muslims to do the opposite of what this driver tried to do.
IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE!!! WISE UP BRO AND STOP SPOUTING BS PLEASE.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Jaynom:

I'm not a Muslim you dumbass!
i don’t care ... don’t quite me
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Olumyyde:

Such an insensitive comment.
sorry o! Truth
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by AFONJACOW(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
and some idiots said Islam is religion of piss therefore our unity is not negotiable, my brothers forget ur pvc get your visa
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by carrascocity(f): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

Attached is the genesis of the crisis but hypocrites, haters, bigots and liars like you are turning it around.

No wonder goodies de run away from you
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

Your hateful and bigoted comment literally adds your god and those you hold dear because they all slammed their heads. Like I said earlier, hate and bigot will eventually consume you Chrisitians

You little useful idiiot. Can't you ascertain the disparities between head slamming and bowing of head.

The civilized way of showing respect is to simply bow your head a little low and not necessarily hitting it on the ground as if you are quarelling with the ground.

That is why during the screening of Minister's designates by the Senate, those who pass the screening are always asked to take a bow and go.

There are never told to slam their heads on the ground and go.

The terrorist muslims are not different from goats....
They are always willing to be readily stupiid at all given times...

And the most foolish of them all is Ishaq Oloyede Akintola who by virtue of holding the undisputed world tittle of Stupidity became the Leader of MUSLIM RIGHTS CONCERN (MURIC).

Enough said

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by LOVEGINO(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Codes151:
i don’t stay in kaduna! But if u were to do this in my state, I will roast u! I will eat u! And I won’t bury u
social media actor
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
carrascocity:

No wonder goodies de run away from you

How do you know goodie dey run away from me? Because i don't support your hypocrisy and bigotry narrative?

As usual, when you counter them with facts they resort to curses and abuses.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Biggcake:

You little useful idiiot. Can't you ascertain the disparities between head slamming and bowing of head.

The civilized way of showing respect is to simply bow your head a little low and not necessarily hitting it on the ground as if you are quarelling with the ground.

That is why during the screening of Minister's designates by the Senate, those who pass the screening are always asked to take a bow and go.

There are never told to slam their heads on the ground and go.

The terrorist muslims are not different from goats....
They are always willing to be readily stupiid at all given times...

And the most foolish of them all is Ishaq Oloyede Akintola who by virtue of holding the undisputed world tittle of Stupidity became the Leader of MUSLIM RIGHTS CONCERN (MURIC).

Enough said

like i have always said, christians are the worst set people on earth. If you don't do things their way or worship their god then you are wasting your time and ofcourse you are a devil and hell fire is your next destination when you leave earth.

Exodus 34:8
And Moses quickly bowed his head toward the earth and worshiped.

2 Chronicles 20:18
Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD

Matthew 26:39
"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.

There are numerous other verses in the bible regarding this but you are stupid to know or perhaps admit because of the life of hate, lies and hypocrisy you have lived all your life

Anytime you attack the muslims for their mode of worship, remember you are attacking not just them but also your god jesus and others you hold dear. The hate, bigotry in the lives of you bigoted christians will eventually consume you

Jesus and all of the Prophets before him prayed the same as Muslims pray today

http://peacethought.com/prayer.htm
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

like i have always said, christians are the worst set people on earth. If you don't do things their way or worship their god then you are wasting your time and ofcourse you are a devil and hell fire is your next destination when you leave earth.

Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.

There are numerous other verses in the bible regarding this but you are stupid to know or perhaps admit because of the life of hate, lies and hypocrisy you have lived all your life

Anytime you attack the muslims for their mode of worship, remember you are attacking not just them but also your god jesus and others you hold dear. The hate, bigotry in the lives of you bigoted christians will eventually consume you

Fruits of Islam are visible to all of mankind worldwide.
Fruits of Christianity are also visible to all.

Choose Wisely and find the TRUE GOD......from the difference..
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

Don't see me as your rival, let love lead.....
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Biggcake:

Don't see me as your rival, let love lead.....

Rivals? I was schooling you and i'm glad you got schooled even though you saw/see me as a hater, violent, terrorist and hell bound since i'm not a christian.

Now you want love to lead after calling me series of names and also attacking Muslims and Islam at every moment. Firstly, you should apologize to you god for not knowing he bowed to earth to worship his superior God
Secondly, apologize to Muslims for the series of attack you launched to them
Finally, i don't need your apologies because i'm not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are a complete miscreant for terming Saudi Arabia a peaceful state. A country where the crown prince ordered the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.let me educate you properly because it seems you just concluded your four-month program from Isis. The way you are acting on a social platform I know with time you will stock yourself with bombs to destroy your poverty-stricken region.
since you are ignorant Jamal was a constructive critic of the Saudi state.Your blood sucking prince killed him in Saudi consulate on Turkey's soil. He was butchered like an animal and his body part were separated for easy disposal.
Albania is not dominantly Muslim, it possesses the same setting like Nigeria. same with Bosnia. Algeria and Morrocco can not house any other faith apart from Islam. How is it a peaceful state?
please is northern Nigerian peaceful ?. if it is not Adamawa, it is yobe or Borno.

The only reason am replying your comment ravaged with lies and hypocrisies is to tell the rational and the open minded ones on this platform your double standard.

From your comment, I can predict your region and tribe exactly, not that I'm a tribalist.
According to you Saudi is a terrorist state because a certain man was murdered even though we can ascertain the culprit, but can't apply the same logic when it involves USA and Israel. Because, they've wasted countless innocent lives both home and abroad.

Do you know why?
You're lazy and dumb therefore, you can't makes your own finding.

Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Kosovo, and all Eurasia are majorly Muslims and are peaceful, FACT.
Miss Silverman is a renowned Jew.

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
sissoko22:

The only reason am replying your comment ravaged with lies and hypocrisies is to tell the rational and the open minded ones on this platform your double standard.

From your comment, I can predict your region and tribe exactly, not that I'm a tribalist.
According to you Saudi is a terrorist state because a certain man was murdered even though we can ascertain the culprit, but can't apply the same logic when it involves USA and Israel. Because, they've wasted countless innocent lives both home and abroad.

Do you know why?
You're lazy and dumb therefore, you can't makes your own finding.

Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Kosovo, and all Eurasia are majorly Muslims and are peaceful, FACT.
Miss Silverman is a renowned Jew.
Can you please highlight the lies you found in my comments? Was Kamal not killed in Saudi consulate. Even Turkey president, a fellow muslim boldly made the claim that the killing was orchestrated by high level official in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Can you please highlight the lies you found in my comments? Was Kamal not killed in Saudi consulate. Even Turkey president, a fellow muslim boldly made the claim that the killing was orchestrated by high level official in Saudi Arabia.

Keep lying to yourself and let the world know how much you hate Muslim and yourself. Like I've said, if Saudi is a terrorist country then USA and Israel is a bigger one.

This is the people you're defending blindly and ignorantly think about your God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.