Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (63454 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by benny4wax(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Are you for real? Your stupid source was from one Fura drinking, Cow rearing illiterate Mohammadu Bala and you expect me to take it serious? You must be high on cow dung. I pity you people, you don't want the Igbo's to go and you don't want us to live with you in peace. Keep calling for war, you will get it soon. And don't you ever quote me again, better still give me your address let's discus face to face.
ollah2:

Mr man, keep shut . When you start telling yourself the truth, nonsense won't come your way. Your religion members started the crisis, your religion members love violence. You guys have never done anything bad before, you are always playing victim cards at every crisis but the news report entire difference scenario.

Attached is the genesis of the crisis and yes your religion promote violence and murder hence this problems

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Olumyyde(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codes151:
Christians in kaduna are cowards.
Allowing pigs n rags kill u like dogs
Such an insensitive comment.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by greencard: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:

It's a known fact that your God did worst things. Didn't you God did all the above and more ? It's not a surprise that you are following his legacy and also ignoring what I wrote. I know you feel so pained that your god is even worst than the devil
are u related to MURIC?

I have noticed u incite hate on sensitive thread about religion and sound very fanatical

. please take it easy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
benny4wax:
Are you for real? Your stupid source was from one Fura drinking, Cow rearing illiterate Mohammadu Bala and you expect me to take it serious? You must be high on cow dung. I pity you people, you don't want the Igbo's to go and you don't want us to live with you in peace. Keep calling for war, you will get it soon. And don't you ever quote me again, better still give me your address let's discus face to face.

Ofcourse it will be from there since it doesn't nail Muslims as the perpetrators. But I should take the word of a bigotz tribalist, hypocrite like you as fact right? You guys have big problems. Your hate and bigotry will eat you up.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/291396-55-killed-in-kadunas-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/55-killed-in-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/nigeria-imposes-curfew-kaduna-deadly-communal-violence-181022174647808.html

Your fellow Christians started the war. Your fellow Christians started the violence and no matter how far you go to switch this fact to claim victims as usual while labelling the Muslims as oppressors we will keep slapping your lieing and bigoted faces wirh hard core facts

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
greencard:
are u related to MURIC?

Does that correlate with my comment or you just want to display your foolishness to the whole world?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by VERDA: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mightymanna:
upon all the fire and brim stones in kaduna why is it that Zaria is very peaceful?

I hear the emir of zauzau is very powerful and would not want any crisis in his domain....these are leaders that understand the effect of widespread violence on the economy.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Str8talk21: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
every passenger plying that Kaduna road has turn to a Christian? eheheheh....someone is trying to score cheap points here.
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by greencard: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:

Does that correlate with my comment or you just want to display your foolishness to the whole world?
stop calling people foolish, just because u can't comprehend simple rethoric

receive sense
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
greencard:
stop calling people foolish, just because u can't comprehend simple rethoric

receive sense

Stop asking needless questions that doesn't correlate with the topic of discourse if you don't wanna be called names
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
greencard:
are u related to MURIC?

I have noticed u incite hate on sensitive thread about religion and sound very fanatical

. please take it easy

As usual, when you counter them with fact then you are inciting hate but they aren't inciting anything when they attack you or whatever you hold dear. You become fanatical to them when you counter their arguemens with superior facts. They will never quote the person who was quoted simply because they believe the same narrative while the other other is the hate filled person.

Hypocrisy is a christian

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by greencard: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:

As usual, when you counter them with fact then you are inciting hate but they aren't inciting anything when they attack you or whatever you hold dear. You become fanatical to them when you counter their arguemens with superior facts. They will never quote the person who was quoted simply because they believe the same narrative while the other other is the hate filled person.

Hypocrisy is a christian
keep soliloquising

I'm done with u
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
greencard:
keep soliloquising

I'm done with u

Keep spreading falsehoods

Shalom
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Biggcake:

You are a very big fool. Who kidnaped and killed the christian chief? Is it not the muslims?

Oh, you expected a pat on the back for a killing well done?

A bigger fool, you did your investigation and to conclusion that Muslims in that part of Kaduna are responsible. Nkpi

Fools like you on this forum will always try with your lopsided opinion only to derail the topics, simply because the hero is a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Obas101:

a fool you are.. the fight is btw both religion nd it was initiated by christians

Igbo are pathetic Christians.
Why is flathe*d changing to Igbo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
sissoko22:

A bigger fool, you did your investigation and to conclusion that Muslims in that part of Kaduna are responsible. Nkpi

Fools like you on this forum will always try with your lopsided opinion only to derail the topics, simply because the hero is a Muslim.

Religion of blood sucking demons....

You are nothing but an aggresive head slammer and a smelly gay cow rapist...

Useless El rufai...
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Biggcake:

Religion of blood sucking demons....

You are nothing but an aggresive head slammer and a smelly gay cow rapist...

Useless El rufai...

Between my quote and your reply who's more aggressive with blood suckling demon.

Double standard as usual

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Muslim are generally violent in nature just as how their prophet taught them.
No Muslim country is at peace except for UAE and that because of immigrants. Muslim are jihadist and they should be eradicated from this earth. This is why I love how Isreal treats them like animal.

Mumu, u see your life. Basic research on Google, u fit do, lazy naija youth. Algeria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Bosnia & Azerbaijan all three European countries, predominantly Muslims and are peaceful.

Or Indonesia and Malaysia were your brothers are caught and punished according the law.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
sissoko22:

Between my quote and your reply who's my aggressive with blood suckling demon.

Double standard as usual

I wasnt stattled to see your rubbish comment being liked by perhaps a certain festish head slamming idiiot.

Useless Muslims....

Allah kubaku..... (meaning ;- be stupiid and kill innocent people so that a ceremony of free marathon sex with 72 virgins be organised for you cockroach).

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by sissoko22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Biggcake:

I wasnt stattled to see your rubbish comment being liked by perhaps a certain festish head slamming idiiot.

Useless Muslims....

Allah kubaku..... (meaning ;- be stupiid and kill innocent people so that a ceremony of free marathon sex with 72 virgins be organised for you cockroach).

Hope you've taken your drug today. Without doubt, you have psychological issues
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Biggcake: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
sissoko22:

Hope you've taken your drug today. Without doubt, you have psychological issues

Studies indicates that continous head slamming by muslims, literally makes them develop psycho cases which eventually leads to self destruct such as making love to cows and under age girls in the bush...

Islamic terrorist....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ss1930(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yet they say Islam is a religion of Peace...
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Biggcake:

Studies indicates that continous head slamming by muslims, literally makes them develop psycho cases which eventually leads to self destruct such as making love to cows and under age girls in the bush...

Islamic terrorist....

Your hateful and bigoted comment literally adds your god and those you hold dear because they all slammed their heads. Like I said earlier, hate and bigot will eventually consume you Chrisitians

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
ss1930:
Yet they say Islam is a religion of Peace...

Yet they say Christianity is a peaceful religion

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Seandisputed(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:

the Christians aren't violent right? Continue attaching violence with Muslims while saints with Christians even tho the latter has done worst. The god of the latter has done worst. The latter are the worst

Overview of your god 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
You are trying too hard to sound sane.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Olumyyde:

Such an insensitive comment.
am sorry bro! But enough is enough...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
carrascocity:

I'm surprised that no one is talking about operation smile or dance because some of them are with harmful weapons but if is to kill harmless ipob Buhari go do am sharp Sharp
because we Christians don’t mean we should ignore self defense

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
LOVEGINO:
please come and assist them.
i don’t stay in kaduna! But if u were to do this in my state, I will roast u! I will eat u! And I won’t bury u
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
onenaija001:
You're an IDIOT!!!!!!
u infidel... u r an idiot also . I have munched this so when you call your infidel Brothers to block me they will see it was just a feed back! U guys want to hurt Christians abi?? Continue!! Try it in my town! I will make u a sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by ollah2: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Seandisputed:

You are trying too hard to sound sane.

Which of them is false?
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Azam101: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
TruthHurts1:
cool cool cool

This is just more proof that such altruistic behaviour is unnatural to Islam. Islam tells Muslims to do the opposite of what this driver tried to do.
You need medical examination!
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
smileyoo:
funny enough, they claim to be obeying the lord's commandments, as if they 'll ever attain perfection. so sad how christains mis-interprete the scriptures, to support their foolishness, because the scriptures is never against self-defence.
even in Christianity, war is allowed! How can they sit and allow Mohammed’s pigs kill them!?

No time, me; I will defend my self! Eat their flesh raw, and seek forgiveness for abuse not for death
Re: Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers by Codes151(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jaynom:

my guy shut up there! Do you live in KD? You only know what you're reading on the internet
see these ones! Your brothers Are killing Christians and your here writing thrash! What is your point Exactly? U cowards!

U kill, when when they want to fight back u cry and throw their religion to their face!

Well, your lucky that’s them! That’s kd... bring your rubbiah here and we will roast u along side your cattle.!

Even the so called Islam una no understand! People way give una the religion no Dey Mumu like una! African goats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.