Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) (67764 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
bring those 2 worries and depression..i will give u rest

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
McAausim:
grin

Chai... Notin Wer person no go see for internet grin
cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Ryocaj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
What manner of fuckery is dis?
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by omooba969(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
She doesn't look depressed.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by patrickcollins: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Until I hear from the old woman this is fake news in lai's voice, she didn't maltreat you by not sending you to school, tell us how u have been living a promiscuous life and how u brought that old women nothing but pain and embarrassment, when I heard abuse I thought she was using hot iron on u, so because she did not want to engage the whole street in a mortal combat because she knew how you really behaved, believe this olosho at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by jice(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
delugajackson:
What a flimsy and irrelevant excuse coming from an expired internet-w.hore! You don't expose your body cause you're depressed, you do it because you want to.

If you were truly depressed, you would seek out better ways to cure your depression and not exhibit this mindless show of shame. For the love of Pete, counsellors are there for a reason. Stop looking for ways to justify your indecent lifestyle!

Don't help degenerate already bad situation
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by sacx: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
If this is actually a reason to her and not just an excuse, she should see a psychologist
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by spartan50(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
What a foolish excuse. ...

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by vioment: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sister, wear wetin you feel like.

Harassers need to be jailed, I don't understand hypocritical nigerians who adore skimpy dressed ladies when they go to other countries, but want to strip and shame the ladies on the street. It is turning out that hypocrisy is a problem in Nigeria that needs to be addressed on the national level.

Nigerian men are arguably in the top five of country men who utilize oloshos. It is even true of nigerian men outside of nigeria.

Stop the hypocrisy nigerian men, it is time to free our ladies.

Sister, wear what you feel like, anytime, anyplace, and anywhere, I approve of whatever choices you choose.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aunty come to Nigeria and you will be loved,you will hammer,heck you will even become a celebrity and act movies. Small girl with big double D's
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by baratech: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
author1:
cool
Dear busty lady,
i am aware ur mother brought this upon u, but that dose'nt mean the next thing is for u to put out almost ur full breast like u wanna sundry it. u gat to share up and find sometin more useful and gainful to do wich wil make ur life a normal one once again. #wordforthewise!

Lool 'sundry'
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by afroxyz: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
The strength you used in typing this rant and wearing less clothes should have been used to learn programming, acting or getting a degree.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by nokatakata: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
but how can some womeb choose to be intentionally daft and fool.ish. So you expose your boobs because you were abused? you open your breas.st for all to see because you have low self esteem? extremely stupid

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by sisisioge: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Truly, most of these half nude dressers have low self esteem...it is almost as if they are shouting "see me see me"... It is well.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by 9inches(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
What she needs is help. At least she is open with her issue. It's left for people who care for her to help her with counselling.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Story for the gods.

Any ashawo can come up with any reason to do ashawo work.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Holy Moly! I’m not a boob guy, her face and body are not it but I want to bury my face deep into her chest and shake it vigorously.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Vado(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
I feel for her. Sorry sis and stay strong. May God relieve this heavy load on your chest.
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by boxypane(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Someone should biy sense for this lady...
Is her mum still in control of her life ni?
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Mosco100(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sorry
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
This girl nonsense ooo
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by BLIZZARDCON: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Every bad gal in the trade wants to blame it on an imagery abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
McAausim:
grin

Austin, what 's this?
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by milesyoyos(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
No explain joor! We like the movie
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
McAausim:
grin

ADAMU AND EVIL

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by limitless777(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
GisterBlogger:
SEE HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/busty-lady-massive-boobs-gives-reason-always-exposes-photos

what gives U d idea dt I'll like to "see her unclad video?"
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by purples25(f): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
When you bare your wounds to the world , it puts salt and pepper on them. The world is heartless . That's why you should never be brokenhearted because of THEM .
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by bassette(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=GisterBlogger post=72429052]SEE HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/busty-lady-massive-boobs-gives-reason-always-exposes-photos[/quotequote] Lies..
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by Exponental(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Teemelanin:
I believe y’all will agree with me, that her background shouldn’t be an excuse for nudity.
fighting depression is not easy. If that will make her win, so be it! I pray you don't experience it Teemelanin
Re: Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) by crunchyg: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Teemelanin:
I believe y’all will agree with me, that her background shouldn’t be an excuse for nudity.
Nice statement from a beautiful damsel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.