Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola (36621 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: We’ve Accepted Defeat – Matawalle’s Camp / You have accepted defeat already . Nigerians To Festus Keyamo / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by TAglobe(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hmmm blaming Jona for accepting defeat

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Yopcity: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Yes, Oya you igbos can do your worst next year.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Ol boy e be like say one sharp Igbo guy don collect ur babe, take am easy o before u go kolo for Igbo people matter.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
I thought fashola is sane!....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Rstc: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
movetoca:
WOW wow wow. I used to think that this guy was smart but each time he opens his mouth to say something, only Horse shits comes out of his mouth. Please Oga stop talking already. every Nigerian already know that this government has failed them.
Someone that claimed power issues can be solved in 6 months, and when given the job claimed he is not a magician, is definitely not smart.

I used to be like you. With a respect for the man.
I honestly don't know what he has done to deserve it.
Maybe because of his English.

Thankfully, we now know his real level. Intelligence is not English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by john633(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
I use think that fashola is educated

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by biggestmanhood(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
afonjas are so dunce
Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by LibraKing: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

Okonjo saw the numbers far back in 2012 and told us to get ready for recession.
So buhari is borrow trillions now to pay the salaries

Okonjo saw the numbers and screamed danger back in 2013

Okonjo and Jona declared austerity measures in 2014 when oil was selling for $75/barrel.

We thank God she was not in charge when oil dropped down to $27/barrel.

Bottom line, Fashola was factual and right on the money, the economy was on life support between 2012 to 2015 when Nigerians kicked Jona out of office, in fact, he borrowed hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till his last month in office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by excel101(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
This Fashola is busy running his mouth, forget the steady power supply he promised Nigerians,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by deomelo: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yopcity:
So Buhari & co. knew nothing about the state of the nigerian economy when they were promising us change abi ? A bad workman is always quarrelling with his tools. Ok excuse accepted pls pack & go lets try another person, chikena !

You mean Buhari's promises are the reasons why Jona and Okonjo destroyed the Nigerian economy, also the reason why Jona declared austerity measures in 2012, warned about recession in 2012, told us to get ready to suffer in 2013?

Keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

These mentally shallow Igbos sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by divineappo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fashola will die a miserable death for this useless and miserable statement

Imagine this stupid statement, so after about 4years, APC will not let Jonathan live his life peacefully
Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by blackboy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fasola is not only a mediocre but a terrible liar. They way Jonah spend money and visit Lagos he wanted to win. Common sense took the better of him to accept defeat not recession. How would recession stop him. Who no want power. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
That is obvious......even to the dead and blind
Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yopcity:

Ol boy e be like say one sharp Igbo guy don collect ur babe, take am easy o before u go kolo for Igbo people matter.

I want igbos to go to war next year after Buhari is declared winner next year so we can settle this your hatred for other tribes once and for all. I am a Christian and I am ready to be invaded by the Fulani just to stick it to you igbos.

We also want to see what igbos will do to help Atiku after you have alienated the rest of the country with your hate speech.

Fashola is in order with his statements of late because two can play the game. Next year's elections is a do or die and Buhari must win.

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by ud4u: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
APC and blame na 5/6, you mean say una see the danger come put head, una for leavam make in crash for Jonathan head. Enough of this propaganda. APC just pack and go

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
yoruba stupid no be small

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by tizteezy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

Okonjo and Jona declared austerity measures in 2014 when oil was selling for $75/barrel.

Bottom line, Fashola was factual and right on the money, the economy was on life support between 2012 to 2015 when Nigerians kicked Jona out of office, in fact, he borrowed hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till his last month in office.

This is some fact here

Can Nigerian youths use their brains for once?

Smell the coffee. I'm no politician, but I'd rather Bihari than a PDP led Atiku.

Hungry lions who've been starved for four years sweet taking you and you're buying it. They'd rinse the nation this time. I'm sceptical it'll work for them this time.

When a decent option comes up, I'll support. For now, we're obviously better served in my opinion oooo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/okonjo-iweala-warns-of-economic-recession/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by thatigboman: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Earthbound:
Him and his wife ended up with their net worth more than $50 billion combined.

That's the real reason he accepted defeat in good faith.
whats this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by buhariguy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:
This is injury time and these mofos are still looking for scape goat for their woes.

They have wasted 4 years blaming Jonathan and still want extra time?

Jokes
which 4yrs wasted,
Are the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist not seeing achievement everyday with just $94b,
While Pdp wasted $1.1tr in 16yrs without a single project.
Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Yopcity: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I want igbos to go to war next year after Buhari is declared winner next year so we can settle this your hatred for other tribes once and for all. I am a Christian and I am ready to be invaded by the Fulani just to stick it to you igbos.

We also want to see what igbos will do to help Atiku after you have alienated the rest of the country with your hate speech.

Fashola is in order with his statements of late because two can play the game. Next year's elections is a do or die and Buhari must win.

U must be out of ur mind ! Im sure Igbos are giving u nightmare for reasons best known to u, but hear this incase u don't know Igbos are the only major tribe in nigeria that does not dépend on govt. to prosper. Almost all known Igbo billionaires are people who have never worked in govt. before, No other tribe can boast of that, take it or leave it !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by omoranmilowo: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fashola am disappointed in you with your utterance. Indirectly telling us that Buhari should not concede defeat if he loses the election. As many of you that planned that God will relocate you all by his power because the suffering is too much in the land due to your party incompetency

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yopcity:

U must be out of ur mind ! Im sure Igbos are giving u nightmare for reasons best known to u, but hear this incase u don't know Igbos are the only major tribe in nigeria that does not dépend on govt. to prosper. Almost all known Igbo billionaires are people who have never worked in govt. before, No other tribe can boast of that, take it or leave it !

OK, world's richest tribe. Oya, leave Nigerian politics alone and face your "numerous" businesses.

We are returning Buhari for a 2nd term, much to the chagrin of you hateful beings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Donmedrac: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
TAglobe:
Hmmm blaming Jona for accepting defeat
grin they will soon Blame Nigerians for voting then in

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by deomelo: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Fashola am disappointed in you with your utterance. Indirectly telling us that Buhari should not concede defeat if he loses the election. As many of you that planned that God will relocate you all by his power because the suffering is too much in the land due to your party incompetency

You have reading and comprehension issues.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

Jonathan did a bad job agreed bt buhari did worse, by failing to access the extent of the situation b4 fighting everybody even the militants by trying to declare a senseless war with them ,this lead to the initial oil production crisis, it took Osinbajo to calm nerves and sort the dispute out of not it wud have been worse economic situation.

Then u recovered a lot of stolen funds bt yet did nothing with it, brought out bad/wrongly timed policies. His aides also started their own corrupt practices which he failed to address so is that all Jonathan’s fault?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by genesishouse: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
nnachukz:
So if he had won, he would have given it to Buhari? Or will the obvious coming recession disappear? Or are you codedly telling us that Buhari won't accept defeat?
I thought they said this guy is a Lawyer? Hmmm
His utterances of recent are not in synch with that claim. Lawyers are brilliant people.
have you forgotten he has contacted the deadly epidemic called BUHARIASIS. he needs urgent cure.
When ever Jonathan's name is not mentioned in a day then that day never came.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by Yopcity: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

OK, world's richest tribe. Oya, leave Nigerian politics alone and face your "numerous" businesses.

We are returning Buhari for a 2nd term, much to the chagrin of you hateful beings.

Keep standing while we move forward, its ur legs so no problem. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by deomelo: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
tizteezy:

This is some fact here

Can Nigerian youths use their brains for once?

Smell the coffee. I'm no politician, but I'd rather Bihari than a PDP led Atiku.

Hungry lions who've been starved for four years sweet taking you and you're buying it. They'd rinse the nation this time. I'm sceptical it'll work for them this time.

When a decent option comes up, I'll support. For now, we're obviously better served in my opinion oooo

Okonjo-Iweala warns of economic recession

ON JUNE 14, 2012

1:22 AMIN NEWS0 COMMENTS

Many of them are ignorant and obsessed with tribalism, bigotry and hatred to formulate sane and rational thoughts.

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by arrestdarrester: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Recession? As in how?

What has gotten over this Fashola guy?

He appears to be wrong or cow-rect nowadays.

GEJ remains the golden example of democracy in our history.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by MrExpensive: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by payloader(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Then PMB should have opted out of the race. Economic situation that bamboozied a highly learned and knowledgeable duo like Jonathan and Iweala was far beyond the NEPA bill president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by MrMoney55: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Its obvious that the party APC has nothing to offer us a a country if up till now ministers are still talking like this

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola by slivertongue: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
under gej fashola said power isnt rocket science bt is tellin us he cant do magic.we wil cure dia propaganda wit ourPVC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.