Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) (7311 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
You can’t tell me nothing, this pic speaks different volume in many words.

This is what you get for being simps

Spits

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Men will see this and still chase after the lady wearing this

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by VeryWickedPrick: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:

Where is she??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:

Spits
grin
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Illegal1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoh..........after God,abeg fear woman
E Get Y

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:

Spits

Yes ooO.... Davido of 30BG is a living witness.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Shapeaso: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
cheesycheesy
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by kyber(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Where is she??

Oh you got jokes !!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by VeryWickedPrick: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
kyber:

Oh you got jokes !!

How is your HIV?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Abeg who get the girl number
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Omoawoke: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2023
Pls don't blame anyone that worships that buttocks, its not easy grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by 43Ronin: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2023
ass worship na een sure pass
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Maxxim: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:
Trust me it's meant to be chased to some extent if youre a man cause of their biology but you have to ask yourself how vulnerable you have to become to do so, if it starts breeding disrespect or begging just speak some senses to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

How is your HIV?

How is your cancer?

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by kalufelix(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2023
I'd rather worship amadioha instead...
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by flyinnizam(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:

Spits
it's not about being simp. men worship their asset, they worship men's money so go and make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by ravensckar(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
Pls don't blame anyone that worships that buttocks, its not easy grin
After food and drink, wetin man suppose use him money do if not womanize? cheesy cheesy

Sometimes I dey see all those Redpillers as people wey dey depressed. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Xenry: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Girls' figure or beauty doesn't entice me anymore. I see beyond the obvious. And if any girl act like she deserves my attention, I'll ignore her like she doesn't even exist.
Beautiful girls don't get ignored, and when you ignore them, it fvcks with their brain and humble them real quick. Sometimes you just have to put hot girls in their place, make them realize that they aren't special.
I don't know what men have been reduced to! How can a sane man worship a girl's buttock? That's stupid! Any man has the right to be a simp, but some of you guys are abusing that right and that fvcks it up for everyone. Simps are idiots for giving girls the attention that they don't deserve.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Poo poo buttocks rubbish
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2023
The sight of buttocks just reminds one of the pleasure of sex. That it why men mostly find it fascinating.
Although, men tend to overhype and exaggerate their fascination.
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Two beers for the designer grin
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:

Spits

Nothing wrong with beng a simp

Being a simp makes it easy for you to get puscy grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Quadribabaalagb: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Would have said this picture is offensive, but it's what it is.

Anyways,I sell herbs for Sexual enhancement
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Me sef like buttocks but na toto I dey worship grin
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by LeeSmart: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
It baffles me to see men lusting after a woman's backside...smh.
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:

Spits
is not really worship. The back side makes men drool. It reminds them of sex. Men love sex a lot.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Oladayoade12: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ogba, Ikeja environs
5. Contact this number
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by maverick1995: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
In VICTONY'S VOICE (All power belongs to her bum bum) grin grin
Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by JUST2SEXZY(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:

Spits

In the vast tapestry of human existence, we encounter a wide range of desires, inclinations, and attractions. Among them, the allure of physical beauty and sensuality holds a place that has fascinated and captivated us since time immemorial. Today, let's explore a thought-provoking perspective often discussed: the pursuit of physical attraction and its connection to our inherent nature.

It has been said, "Don't blame anyone that worships bum bum. It is nature. Men are wired to chase it." While the wording may be unconventional, it raises an interesting point: the undeniable instinctual pull that can be observed in human behavior. At its core, this idea suggests that men, in particular, have an innate inclination to seek physical beauty.

To comprehend this concept, we must first recognize the intricate interplay between our biology, psychology, and cultural influences. From an evolutionary standpoint, the instinct to pursue physical attractiveness can be traced back to our ancestors. In the quest for survival and procreation, the drive to seek healthy mates with desirable physical traits became deeply ingrained within our genetic makeup.

However, it is vital to emphasize that such biological tendencies do not excuse harmful or disrespectful behavior. As sentient beings capable of reason and self-reflection, we possess the ability to transcend our primal impulses and make conscious choices. While the instinct may exist within us, we are not slaves to it. We have the capacity to exercise self-control, empathy, and respect for others.

Moreover, it is crucial to recognize the diversity of human experiences and preferences. Not everyone is drawn to the same physical attributes, and beauty is subjective. Society plays a significant role in shaping our perceptions of attractiveness, often highlighting certain standards that may not align with individual preferences or values. It is essential to celebrate the beauty in all its forms and appreciate the unique qualities that make each person extraordinary.

In our collective journey toward progress and enlightenment, we should strive for a balanced perspective. Acknowledging the existence of our innate inclinations while maintaining a deep respect for the autonomy and dignity of others allows us to foster healthy relationships and promote mutual understanding.

So, rather than blaming or shaming, let us engage in open dialogue and cultivate empathy. Let us celebrate the wonders of human diversity and individuality while embracing the profound complexity of our nature. Through education, compassion, and self-awareness, we can navigate the intricate landscapes of desire, recognizing that our actions and choices shape the world we inhabit.

Remember, we are not merely products of our biology. We have the power to transcend our instincts, nurture meaningful connections, and appreciate the multifaceted tapestry of human existence.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by KingDash09(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
I love big ass... I can turn into a simp for big nyash😂🤲🏾

1 Like

Re: Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Op is referring to himself alone.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Three Kinds Of vagina / Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.