Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (29173 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
naijapips02:

Ignorant Nigerian, if you are positive as a kid, your daily medication starts from that age....not at 12.
And u expect the oarents to tell him from birth the drugs they give him are for hiv? Do u reason at all? The post says, he got to be aware of his ailment at 12 not that he started medications at 12. Dont diminish my I.q pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by LordsApostle: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
beardlessdude:
HIV from birth indeed.
after taking cawks of different girths and lengths. dance kill you there.
you Gabe him the cock I guess...
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by LordsApostle: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
beardlessdude:
HIV from birth indeed.
after taking cawks of different girths and lengths. dance kill you there.
you Gave him the cock I guess...
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
you Gave him the cock I guess...
k
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
camobri:

Stop kwoting me with ignorance pls. You suck to be in 2018, you belong to the stone age. Can you imagine? I talk with facts and experience, you are here talking about assumptions. If you have a thing with hiv positive people, you should say and not all this trash you are talking. Pls dont kwote me again.
your brain must be paining you if call those trash you wrote up there fact. useless gay like you. your anus must be leaking by now
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Awesomefred32(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Gay gayer gayest grin grin
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Adeola97(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
DO YOU HAVE A LOW BUMBUM, SAGGY BUTT AND A BIG STOMACH ?Worry no more then this butt lifter and tummy control pants is the solution as the name implies it lift your butt and gives you a bigger butt and a Super flat stomach instantly without squatting or surgery ��� all you have to do is to wear this 2 in one butt lifter /tummy control pants .
IT will lift your butt to an unimmaginable height, acting as a push- up bra for your back side,its perfect for those who are looking for booty lift without padding, it can be worn underneath any type of clothes. This beauty is available for just #4500. Its available in sizes S-XXXL (waist size)
To order kindly �call 0815 282 5606, 08039284741or WhatsApp 0815 282 5606
Please � kindly patronize and follow us on
Www.Instagram.com/dvik_collections
Www.Facebook.Com/dvikcollections
Dont let low bumbum and big stomach stay in your way of looking peng in that outfit. Wholesale deal also available minimum of 3, dropshipping deal also available call us or message us to know the price. Thanks

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by EVarn(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Araoluwa005:
I just pity him
You better go and find hustle to do and make money like the guy is now doing, who your pity help?.

Reserve your pity for future use.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by hamrof(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2018
when weyrey and asiwin comes together,that is what you get....
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by KazukiIto(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2018
And just like that, they fuc*ked!
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by carrascocity(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
naijapips02:

Dude is lying. If you were born with HIV, you wouldn't get to discover that on your 12th birthday

Correct
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Akinwerndey: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Surfboard:
In a sane society, Bobrisky's story should inspire us all.
You don start again abi?
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Endtimesmith(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
See his neck when be lick Turkey wen lost inside Istanbul.
aysuprano:
Did you caught him
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Surfboard(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akinwerndey:

You don start again abi?

Make I no speak my mind?
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Akinwerndey: 5:29am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Surfboard:

Make I no speak my mind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Portable Seeks EFCC’s Forgiveness For Spraying Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.