Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (29165 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by ojialo(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2018
naijapips02:

Dude is lying. If you were born with HIV, you wouldn't get to discover that on your 12th birthday
really?
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by dykedarlyn(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Now nairaland is promoting your bs also
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by naijapips02: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2018
ojialo:
really?

Yeah read the story again
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Surfboard(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2018
In a sane society, Bobrisky's story should inspire us all.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Am only interested in his HIV status, how many guys or fellow gays this guy has infected.

Seriously, this is an issue to be taken serious by government agencies.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by tomdon(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2018
wayne4loan:
Faggotts everywhere... I sprinkley my yansh with Holy water angry

Hahaha
And blood of Jesus
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Hotzone(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Nnaa, o ka isi naa asai?
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
ojialo:
did he caught hiv? HIV caught him from birth, so the stop discriminating. he no kpekus caught the virus.
which hiv caught him from birth? he got it from his lovers. how can you be living with hiv until you are 12 before it is discovered. he should be dead before 12 without proper treatment
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nickymezor(f): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by D1zion: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2018
praizblog:
So u sef don dey talk
lol
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
If he was born with HIV means people weh don Bleep am don be carrier or na dem wey Bleep am give am d disease.... Whatever but naso d tin dey shark dem disyoung boy all becos dey where either converted or abused by their uncle bla bla dey wont calm but go places acting wild. God go help am cos now he dey claim celebrity... Well before dem say i too dey talk lemme rest my case
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by dROC1: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Mklanceee:

which hiv caught him from birth? he got it from his lovers. how can you be living with hiv until you are 12 before it is discovered. he should be dead before 12 without proper treatment

No treatment for 12 years if caught at birth is a death sentence. He hasnt told the real story. Infact, this version of the story is so dangerous that it could lead people to believe that they could survive 12 years without adequate treatment. If you've been around anyone with HIV then you'll know this story is not stew.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2018
dROC1:

No treatment for 12 years if caught at birth is a death sentence. He hasnt told the real story. Infact, this version of the story is so dangerous that it could lead people to believe that they could survive 12 years without adequate treatment. If you've been around anyone with HIV then you'll know this story is not stew.
he is lying. he got the hiv recently from receiving prick. he is trying to make it public because the police has already known about it and he is afraid they might leak it to the press which will damage his newly got popularity
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by nazablossom(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2018
HIV from birth? Does it mean that his parents are positive also? Or is it out of carelessness during his delivery? Ayam not understanding
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Mklanceee:

You know nothing about HIV . As a medic, we deliver babies who are positive from birth and they all grow well provided the parent give them tge drugs as prescribed. Stop tge discrimination, millions are living with the virus, doesnt show on the face. Read wide to cure to ignirance. And go get tested also

3 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
naijapips02:

Yeah read the story again
You want the parents to tell him from birth, "dude ur positive?" many of you Nigerians are just plain ignorant. Go get tested also. People like u have it.

1 Like

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Am only interested in his HIV status, how many guys or fellow gays this guy has infected.

Seriously, this is an issue to be taken serious by government agencies.
Infected? Do u know about the drugs and the fact that if taken properly, you cant infect others? You must be gay too and living in denial. Go get tested if u have had raw gay sex and stop discriminating.

2 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Emerald94(f): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Ayam not understanding.... This new generation ehn..Bobrisky new recruit

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2018
camobri:

Infected? Do u know about the drugs and the fact that if taken properly, you cant infect others? You must be gay too and living in denial. Go get tested if u have had raw gay sex and stop discriminating.

Alright sire, my suggestion is now a crime....

Make una enjoy una gay and hiv world.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by naijapips02: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2018
camobri:

You want the parents to tell him from birth, "dude ur positive?" many of you Nigerians are just plain ignorant. Go get tested also. People like u have it.

Ignorant Nigerian, if you are positive as a kid, your daily medication starts from that age....not at 12.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2018
camobri:

You know nothing about HIV . As a medic, we deliver babies who are positive from birth and they all grow well provided the parent give them tge drugs as prescribed. Stop tge discrimination, millions are living with the virus, doesnt show on the face. Read wide to cure to ignirance. And go get tested also
how long will they live with it Mr doctor. we are in Nigeria and it is hard for a kid born with hiv to live this long especially this one that claim to have grown up with Grandma. he is just covering up the fact that he got it from his lovers,he fears the police will leak it to the media, since they already know about it . I have done hiv test many times
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by ololade5597: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Who is giving this gay attention
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Mklanceee:

well they must have been giving him drugs na. How was he to find out they were for aids at d age

1 Like

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Fitbillionairep: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2018
and both of them can destroy english for africa cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Truthsbitter: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Men are just survivals ....I love the hard spirit of survival in men, going against all odds to create a brand is a gift.

All those girls denying their profession should pick this attitude and stop crying about all the odds involved.

playing victim, scouting for sympathy from government and community doesn't help anyone it only makes one weaker.

On the topic. ..I don't like gays, if I had my way I will burst his(they didn't caught me) big lips with a punch.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Ishilove: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2018
I know only one James Brown, and this is not him.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by delerx(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Wrong hand ke. He is already wrong
Araoluwa005:
chaiiii this young man don fall into the wrong hand
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Araoluwa005(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
delerx:
Wrong hand ke. He is already wrong
I just pity him
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
camobri:

shut up useless gay doctor.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
beardlessdude:
shut up useless gay doctor.
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.