Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), (5645 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
kollinzgee:
my people, I mean those who are open to learning. this thread is not for everybody but for those who want to rise above majority of men in this world.there is nothing more boring to women than a guy who acts the same way other men act that is the reason why your girlfriends behaviour changes along the line . later you see some guys complaining about how she no longer calls,she no longer loves you bla bla bla its because you behave the same way other men behave and a woman subconsciously wants a different man.you think its by your money abi good luck and that's the beginning of failure with women .you cannot satisfy a woman if you give her only your money with time she will demand something else and if you don't have it she will look for it outside she is a human being.if you don't have money find something else to give her .

it doesnot stop here I will soon open a thread were I explained how to make a girl fall for you just look for it on my topics.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
after getting her number hw do you take things to the next level I will show you how.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by kollinzgee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
kollinzgee:
after getting her number hw do you take things to the next level I will show you how.

happy new guys will like to know how many guys have succeced with this tactic.be truthful.
Re: Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
What I know is, there are so many problems people deal with. Some they need money, some job, some need a wife or husband, some their low self esteem is affecting their social life.
What the OP wrote is not bad at all, am very sure there so some guys dealing with this issue, so why not help them if you can?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simps: Learn From My Story! / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.