Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst (393 Views)

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst by Mouthpis(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please help me beg NEPA or Power holding that supplies light for Jeremiah Useni in Gwagwalada to please bring the light,is unfair.. embarassed,I know this is not the right place to post this,please help me push to where they can hear me..
Re: Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst by Ifexxz: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]ok
Re: Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst by walemoney007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mouthpis:
Please help me beg NEPA or Power holding that supplies light for Jeremiah Useni in Gwagwalada to please bring the light,is unfair.. embarassed,I know this is not the right place to post this,please help me push to where they can hear me..
I don help u beg dem

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada- Electricity The Worst by phrancys001(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eyah! Flexing 24 hrs light in KD

(1) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Female Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands You Didn't Know About / A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience / 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.