Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man (408 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by PalmchatApp: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
A heartbroken man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a s*x video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

According to reports, the man who couldn’t bear the heartbreak following the s*x video of his girlfriend, reportedly committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

See more pictures here...http://aftrending.com/man-commits-suicide-after-his-girlfriend-sent-video-of-herself-with-another-man/

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2018
I've seen this before
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by Yeligray(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Source
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by SilentVboy: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
The man is a mumu of the first order.....how can I kill myself after a heartbreak?....

In fact, after the heart break, I go chop seriously, start better savings for bank.....

Na she go regret self.......mumu man.....

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by MexxIT(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2018
D man is an slowpoke
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by StarFist(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Stupidity of highest degree
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent Video Of Herself With Another Man by anochuko01(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2018
i am not licking this stew....it has no sauce

(1) (Reply)

PVC2019 & AMAKAVULA Are The Most Influential Ladies On Nairaland / Check Out These Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / 4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.