Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend (1321 Views)

Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) / 10 Ways To Be More Romantic To Your Girlfriend / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by seantunes(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
3 STEPS TO BE SUPER ROMANTIC TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Step 1
Write her a love letter - I know this is a secondary school style of letting your crush know you love her but believe me, even adult girls love letters. These reminds her that you love her and and you are really missing her. Girls love affection. And this is a very perfect show of affection from you.

Step 2
Take her out - girls love outings and experiences. And whoever takes her on outings and gives her the best experience will forever remain in her heart. So choose a spot you can both hangout. Spots like the cinema, amusement park, football game, swimming and so on. If you can't afford it and you are both students at the same university, then hold her by the hand and walk around together at a silent spot in the university premises. Or better still, if she love games then you can both play a game on your phone or watch a movie together.

Step 3

Afterwards, play a soft music. Then your hand to her to join you in dancing. Once she accepts you should place your hands on her waist while her hands should be on your shoulders. Then you should both slow dance to the music.
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by itzprezy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Love letter kee u dia.... grin
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by Nobodys(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Headlesschicken post=72462875] undecided Love letter kee u dia.... grin why are we like dis in this country sef? lolz
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
AND THE BEST WAY SHE RETURNS THE FAVOUR IS TO LAY ON HER BACK WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GIRL. undecided
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
AND THE BEST WAY SHE RETURNS THE FAVOUR IS TO LAY ON HER BACK WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GIRL. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Pay my bills, finished grin
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by seantunes(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2018
love letters always hit a nerve. If you haven't experienced this then you are wasting your time with boring lovers.
Re: 3 Steps To Be Super Romantic To Your Girlfriend by Femi316: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
seantunes:
love letters always hit a nerve. If you haven't experienced this then you are wasting your time with boring lovers.
you don try am before man O man

(1) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex With Your Boyfriend. He's Not Your Husband / Girls Twerks Stripped To Please Me By Cardi B For A Male Friend / Airport Official Seen Pushing An Aircraft With People On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.