Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) (3530 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
I saw this post I was moved to present it.

Let me see your take.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wetin person get e go present. This gift is good

3 Likes

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Shalommy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chaii.. This kind small garri.. I'll reject it. Asap..undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by heykims(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
U for at least put more garri na grin cry
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by VeryWickedSimp: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
The thick sperm alone has enriched it.

3 Likes

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by caesymore(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Let me see your take.

The average Nigerian lady blinded by cash will see this as a waste of her time not seeing the ingenuity, a Man that has brought out time to make this happen can keep tabs of lots of little things that matters most and when his problem is that he is yet to secure the bag they see his as a plague not knowing its only a matter of Lil time before a real Hustler secures the bag.

1 Like

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Add new naira note to it so that the babe can have a LITTLE hope that it would not be a journey of suffering and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by myyansh68(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
This person is so imaginative and creative.

8 Likes

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Add water to the garri and see you cannot finish it once tongue
Shalommy:
Chaii.. This kind small garri.. I'll reject it. Asap..undecided
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Shalommy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Add water to the garri and see you cannot finish it once tongue
That garri no reach 1cup naundecided

1 Like

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by everythinggirly(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Forget that design, na poverty be that.😂

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

2 Likes

Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by jeromestarks: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Now this is funny.

Don't try this shit with a virgin woman. She gave u her best (virginity). Give her the best (commitment, money and love).
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wahala
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by JustANairlander(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
The garri no reach me
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Natbrowny: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Romantic?? YES

100 naira apple can be presented romantically sef.
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by koladata(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2023
atleast you got something in this regime
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Let me see your take.
I go wooze you slap then go plaza go buy pizza and chips with peppered chicken chop am for your front
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2023
😂😂😂 It's funny. Doesn't look romantic.
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Na girl wey follow me soak garri naim go follow me chop salad, shawarma and fried rice, over romantic dey worry am.
But you fit collect slap and break up o.
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Blake755: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
As a nigga he gonna appreciate this grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice concepts. Please add milk. Thank you.
Re: Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
over romantic.

more romantic than singlets and boxers

(1) (Reply)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man / How Would You Feel If Your Nigerian Boyfriend Controls You Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.