Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (889 Views)

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
If a lady loves you alot and you intend to marry her, and she confesses to you she aborted before, will you go ahead

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Olalan(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2018
Some questions sef.... she's honest enough to tell you the truth that's a kudos to her just take her for medical examinations to be sure she's still able to get pregnant again.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2018
I would like to know her reason why, only then can I make a decision. Her telling me though earned her a point cos some ladies will rather take this to the grave.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2018
Even the Mary amaka singing at the pulpit of the church don abort well well, abortedles babe are scarce now,so you better go on and marry her

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by nelson7777: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2018
start by asking ur self, right now if a girl gets pregnant for u, will u let her keep it..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Blakjewelry(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
the truth is hard to swallow, what if she had told you something else she e for let you sleep peaceful.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by excessmon(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Basically my view on this......if she has a baby u tag her....if she aborted u tag her......marriage is beyond just love...its about understanding ........understand sex and love alone won't make u stay happy in marriage.......only God..... Understanding......maturity.......and proper planning makes u happy in marriage.....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
A simple question deserves a simple answer...honesty doesn't come cheap.so the answer to your question is YES
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
80% of girls age 17 above have done abortion. You do not necessarily need to carry out DnC before it's taggerd an abortion. The mix mix wey dem dey take, pass blood hours abi days later can also be termed abortion.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by chiommy123(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
This guys are not being honest.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by DaCharis2016: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
What if she told u she aborted 3-7 times?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by mezarddinny: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
this is just like buying alexis sanchez presently, it is a 50-50 issue, he can flop(not being able to give birth again) or he can perform like he did at arsenal(give birth like rat)

but as for me, I will go for kylian mbappe that is young and fertile
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Ranchhoddas: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am pro-choice but I cannot!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by Biglittlelois(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy Here to take notes.........
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
The fact that she opened up on her abortion status is enough reason for me to marry her so long she can conceive.
Most gals will rather go to hell than tell u such secrets
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by akaahs(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
As a matter of fact I'm into a relationship hoping to lead to marriage. She told me every thing at the early stage of the relationship how a guy she loves so much ended up conceived for him and later denied and abundant her. Ur answer is YaES because 90% of girls had abortion at one time in life
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before by jorion(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
I will rather die single. If she dares get pregnant, she will be relegated to a baby mama position. I repeat, I will rather die single. Thank God there are now medical tests that can prove this.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Strip For You. Newly Wed Groom Strips To Entertain His Bride / Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie / Who Owns It Between The Father And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.