Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie (892 Views)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by mebomebo: 3:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Early Monday morning, Nigerian pop singer 2face Idibia tendered a public apology to his wife, Annie Idibia via twitter…

few minutes after, on Annie’s Instagram Story we saw a write up from the Nollywood actress which read

“Most important lesson learnt the hard way” , “be Picky with whom you invest your time in, wasted time is more than wasted Money

The singer also apologized to his longtime manager, Efe Omoroegbe as well. So what could have been responsible for this? here’s what we Think!

First! , He Cheated and Impregnated Someone again!

Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by Topsyvic(f): 3:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Okay..
Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by daddytime(m): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Unchangeable. ...unchangeable
Reliable...Reliable
Only you can do...only you can do
What no man can do..what no man can do......

Praise the mighty rod...

3 Likes

Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by mebomebo: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin ROD
daddytime:
Reliable...Reliable

Praise the mighty rod...
Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by AryEmber(f): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
daddytime:
Unchangeable. ...unchangeable Reliable...Reliable Only you can do...only you can do What no man can do..what no man can do......
Praise the mighty rod...
��� This guy is crazy totally!

4 Likes

Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by daddytime(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
AryEmber:
���
This guy is crazy totally!

Lepa na me you dey insult?? I go call Tuface for you...you go see wetin go happen in 9 months from now..

The Rod is good...all the time
The Rod is kind...all the time
The Rod is big...all the time...

1 Like

Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by TooMuchStuff: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
daddytime:

Lepa na me you dey insult?? I go call Tuface for you...you go see wetin go happen in 9 months from now..

The Rod is good...all the time
The Rod is kind...all the time
The Rod is big...all the time...

Ol boy ye!
Are u the enemy of progress that Buhari is looking for to kill since ?
Savage u,
Re: Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie by LINTUNE(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin
daddytime:
Reliable...Reliable

Praise the mighty rod...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Sex / See Why Extramarital Affair Is Not Worth It / A Very Interesting Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.