Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. (3715 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
There is this lady we dated for like five months, before going out separate ways although we are still great friends. But before we started dating, there is a pastor friend (good) of mine who once ask out around March this year with the help of a senior Pastor who arrange the meeting between them, but she refuse giving some k-leg excuses. During the period of us been together, she took in but requested she aborted but I wasn't ok with it though. Just recently the Pastor friend call me and say they are getting along n preparing to marry her by next year. Wine has starting flying self. He even ask me of advise concerning the LADY. Meanwhile she is not aware that I know about their relationship. According to her she has dated three persons before me. Both of them are very close friends of mine. Should I tell Him the whole story And possibly save him or I should just close my mouth and watch how things play. I need mature advise please.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Jeon(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:
There is this lady we dated for like five months, before going out separate ways although we are still great friends. But before we started dating, there is a pastor friend (good) of mine who once ask out around March this year with the help of a senior Pastor who arrange the meeting between them, but she refuse giving some k-leg excuses. During the period of us been together, she took in but requested she aborted but I wasn't ok with it though. Just recently the Pastor friend call me and say they are getting along n preparing to marry her by next year. Wine has starting flying self. He even ask me of advise concerning the LADY. Meanwhile she is not aware that I know about their relationship. According to her she has dated three persons before me. Both of them are very close friends of mine. Should I tell Him the whole story And possibly save him or I should just close my mouth and watch how things play. I need mature advise please.

Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please.

NO

since why you no tell am about the situation?

YOU WANT TO SPOIL SHOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO MARRY HER SINCE YOU CAN'T.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by pastie(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Haakeem(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Oga close your mouth azin zip am..............nothing be your concern again as far you don break up with her.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Mophor: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Just move on bro because if you go tell him & d relationship scattered ehn she'll end up not forgiving you cz that's one of her biggest secrets you've exposed so far..... Learn to keep quiet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh..

Wetin we no go waka jam for nairaland......

Imagine a pastor fornicating undecided. Wetin dem cor dey preach about for altar self undecided

Well,op,I go only advice you to keep your mouth shut..........If she no involve you for the picture,no follow dem snap shocked
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Not that, I just feel he should know. As for Me am not ready for prisoner ring yet
Jeon:

NO

since why you no tell am about the situation?

YOU WANT TO SPOIL SHOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO MARRY HER SINCE YOU CAN'T.

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Mophor:
Just move on bro because if you go tell him & d relationship scattered ehn she'll end up not forgiving you cz that's one of her biggest secrets you've exposed so far..... Learn to keep quiet
I thought of that, both of them will hate me but if he get to know somehow, would he still blame me?
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Jeon(f): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:
Not that, I just feel he should know. As for Me am not ready for prisoner ring yet

THEN YOU MOVE. AND ALLOW THOSE WHO ARE READY FOR RINGCUFFS

MY QUESTION IS WHY YOU NO INFORM THE PASTOR BACK THEN?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Ocholu: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

You better shut the fvck up!!! Like??

Haven't you heard that "whatever happened in California, stays in California"?

Move on with your life and allow their marriage to prosper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Learn to mind your business oga. Nothing concerns you anymore...
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by reyscrub(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Why telling him? So that he leaves the guy and you marry her cho?

Bro, if you are a real niggar, mature and mind-your-business-serious guy, you will never have it in mind to be a stumbling block to another one's success.

You think like a weak guy who believe that a yesterday bad person is still a bad person today, no and capital no sir, man do change behavior.

Do you know that this lady may be far better before God now with good behaviour than you Mr accuser? That you bleeped her and also know 3 guys that bleeped her too doesn't mean she is still and shall be doing that nonsense after she finally settle with her man ok. To be candid, ask your pa whether he met your malle clean before go with her to manufacture you?

So if you can swear with 2k deities in your land that you didn't enjoy fucking her then, then tell all odds you know about her to that unmature pastor that consult you about that babe to marry instead of seeking God mind.

My advice to everyone:
Pls when you a riding with a baby today with understanding, never and never use the situation of today as a bait to define him or her tomorrow because no one knows tomorrow behaviour. A niggar today may be corporate tomorrow. Respect individual with high level of dignity always.

I rest my case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by MufasaLion: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Do not tell him anything. It's none of your business. Why can't she tell him if truly she respect the relationship between them?

Zip your mouth, bro. Enjoy the wedding!!! tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2021
I have move on, I didn't know they will get back, considering the fact that d pastor lost interest after she initially refuse
Jeon:

THEN YOU MOVE. AND ALLOW THOSE WHO ARE READY FOR RINGCUFFS

MY QUESTION IS WHY YOU NO INFORM THE PASTOR BACK THEN?
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

You better shut the fvck up!!! Like??

Haven't you heard that "whatever happened in California, stays in California"?

Move on with your life and allow their marriage to prosper.
that's wat exactly wat am doing, I just wanted to be sure. Thanks
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2021
I know these types of girls... she's dated 2 close friends before u, and then u, now she's trapping ur pastor friend.. I don't know why sha but some pastors don't even know how to pray about something. Most young pastors I knew while growing up always end up marrying the loose hoes we niggaz have passed around. And these girls would be raising shoulder when they eventually tie the knot but painful thing is 80% of them do not change as they still come back to get dicked by some unprincipled fools who see no wrong in fvcking a married woman grin

As for u Op u say he's ur friend and he doesn't know her sexual history as a cheerleader for the D? Just tell him not to rush into anything with her but he should pray seriously about it. Abi u want tell am say u dey blast am too. No let MOG bite off ur ear grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Mophor:
Keep quiet keep quiet naim this world take spoil reach like this so.. there are subtler ways he can send the point across. Nothing like keep quiet here. She should be able to accommodate the consequences of her actions and not to trap the poor MOG down with future frustrations. If it's me I will advise her to cut all plans with the marriage to the innocent servant of God and if she proves stubborn I will invite all my friends that have had her before and after me, invite her and the pastor over and spill the beans.. The pastor is his friend for chrissakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by elmagnifico411(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok, so u wan tell your pastor friend sey, the girl wey him wan marry ooo, u don give am belle before, abi? Wetin be your own? Open that your head for me make I check if sense still dey inside... Girl comot belle mean sey her life don spoil? Ode oshi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
RUBBISH, I NEVER HAVE IT IN MIND TO TELL HIM. even leting d bae know are aware of their make up. He didn't Consult me he just share it with me as a friend n he is aware me n d bae are close friends. Take ur rubbish talk somewhere else, bros.
reyscrub:
Why telling him? So that he leaves the gal and you marry her again?

Bro, if you are a real man, mature, mind-your-own-business-serious person, you will never have it in mind to be a stumbling block to another person success.

You think like a weak man who believe that a yesterday bad person is still bad today, no and capital no sir, man do change behavior.

Do you know that this lady may be far better before God now with good behaviour than you Mr accuser. That you Bleep her and know 3 guys who have bleeped her again does not mean she is and shall be doing so when she settle down with her dream man ok. To be candid, ask your pa whether he met your malle clean before go with her and manufacture you?

So if you can swear with 2k deities in your land that you didn't enjoy fucking her then, then tell all odds you about her to that unmature pastor that consult you about a bae to marry instead of seeking God mind.

My advice to everyone:
Pls when you a riding with a baby today with understanding, never and never use the situation of today as a bait to define him or her tomorrow because no one knows tomorrow behaviour. A niggar today may be corporate tomorrow. Respect individual with high level of dignity always.

I rest my case.
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Nonexisting: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Mind your fuccking business bro. Let the pastor and the vaginarian figure themselves out. They may even have done their own abortions too, you'll never know.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:
I know these types of girls... she's dated 2 close friends before u, and then u, now she's trapping ur pastor friend.. I don't know why sha but some pastors don't even know how to pray about something. Most young pastors I knew while growing up always end up marrying the loose hoes we niggaz have passed around. And these girls would be raising shoulder when they eventually tie the knot but painful thing is 80% of them do not change as they still come back to get dicked by some unprincipled fools who see no wrong in fvcking a married woman grin

As for u Op u say he's ur friend and he doesn't know her sexual history as a cheerleader for the D? Just tell him not to rush into anything with her but he should pray seriously about it. Abi u want tell am say u dey blast am too. No let MOG bite off ur ear grin
Thumb up for you, am not planning to tell Him not now not ever. As for telling to intense prayer it will look suspicious. So far I just congratate him n ask him to hasten up d process
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:

Keep quiet keep quiet naim this world take spoil reach like this so.. there are subtler ways he can send the point across. Nothing like keep quiet here. She should be able to accommodate the consequences of her actions and not to trap the poor MOG down with future frustrations. If it's me I will advise her to cut all plans with the marriage to the innocent servant of God and if she proves stubborn I will invite all my friends that have had her before and after me, invite her and the pastor over and spill the beans.. The pastor is his friend for chrissakes
just one sensible comment spotted. As for me I just allow the pastor figure it out himself.
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Petoski7: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Wahala for this world no dey finish grin
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OnyeMmeri: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2021
You owe that dude the duty of telling him that he's about to marry a hoe who aborted your baby. She's a murderer.

It's best he knows whom he's getting married to. If he loves her well enough to consider this info inconsequential, then let him proceed with the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:
Thumb up for you, am not planning to tell Him not now not ever. As for telling to intense prayer it will look suspicious. So far I just congratate him n ask him to hasten up d process

If he's ur friend u would hint at it in a way for him to decode that's why i said u should tell him to not rush and be fervent in prayers about it. Let it be sus na part of the process to allow him find out himself but if he's not ur friend u have no business even congratulating him. Nothing stays hidden forever u should know. So even if it's 10 years after and he knows. How do u think he would feel about u as a friend? U go marry one day or might need his assistance on something one day in future. Man is not God that forgives and gives us a clean slate. He might use it against u or anything u hold dear in future. What I'm saying is in this life always try to get a clean record as best u can. Do the right thing. Friendship pass Howfar Howfar. Again except he's not ur friend

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:
Abeg, no pour sain, sain for her garri, let her get married.
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by OLUPET009(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:

If he's ur friend u would hint at it in a way for him to decode that's why i said u should tell him to not rush and be fervent in prayers about it. Let it be sus na part of the process to allow him find out himself but if he's not ur friend u have no business even congratulating him. Nothing stays hidden forever u should know. So even if it's 10 years after and he knows. How do u think he would feel about u as a friend? U go marry one day or might need his assistance on something one day in future. Man is not God that forgives and gives us a clean slate. He might use it against u or anything u hold dear in future. What I'm saying is in this life always try to get a clean record as best u can. Do the right thing. Friendship pass Howfar Howfar. Again except he's not ur friend
as I speak with u he is right here with me discussing d matter self
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by gnhpowerhouse: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:
You make me laugh ooo... Prisoners Ring ke ...

Well any one minute man ?
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Mophor: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:

We know your type forming HARD!!! Behind ur keypad!!! and who also told you he's a real man of God,again let her tell him herself so she'll know how best to explain herself cz you can't tell a story better than her and don't forget that someone who's in love is very difficult to advice
Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2021
OLUPET009:

Don't do that. That's her own story to tell and whatever consequences comes with telling or not telling rest with her. It might not have worked out with you but don't be the reason why this one won't work for her.

She has made mistakes, no doubt, of which you have played a part. Many ladies have abortions and if you aren't told, you will never know. It's a privilege information that you must not hang over her head. Give her a chance to be. You mentioned he is a pastor so let the spirit lead him.

Aside from the abortion, in your time together, was she a good person and all? Even if she is not, Wish them well and look away. Do not use your hand download problems for yourself, please.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Freelane33(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2021
OGBENI MIND YOUR OWN BIZ IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE PREMATURELY. My one cent
OLUPET009:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. by Mophor: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Don't do that. That's her own story to tell and whatever consequences comes with telling or not telling rest with her. It might not have worked out with you but don't be the reason why this one won't work for her.

She has made mistakes, no doubt, of which you have played a part. Many ladies have abortions and if you aren't told, you will never know. It's a privilege information that you must not hang over her head. Give her a chance to be. You mentioned he is a pastor so let the spirit lead him.

Aside from the abortion, in your time together, was she a good person and all? Even if she is not, Wish them well and look away. Do not use your hand download problems for yourself, please.

God bless u my sister
You've said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch S€x Video Of Temmy Big Girl From Lagos Leaked By Guy She Met On Instagram / See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). / Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.