Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted (2671 Views)

2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / See Pdp Founders And The History Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by ChaleeBendel: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
U.S have joined the wailers or what? In 2015 they were with Buhari and he won. Now it seems the table have turned.
Check my second post for U.S mission in Nigeria retweeting the tweet

Friday Meeting between @inecnigeria Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu and @MBuhari Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari: We charge President Muhammadu Buhari not to allow his personal ambition to push the nation into chaos.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1056526198006792192

lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by ChaleeBendel: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Here's the U.S mission retweeting the PDP's tweet. I bet they're Igbos grin grin

1 Like

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by StillX10(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
MBuhari wants to remain in power by all means

But Buhari we reject you

we repudiate you

we don't need you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Omeokachie: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
More heartache for BMCs.

OP, why do this on a hot Sunday afternoon! grin

11 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by ChaleeBendel: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
More heartache for BMCs.

OP, why do this on a hot Sunday afternoon! grin
No peace for the wicked and in the case of BMCs, no peace for paid hacks grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by jtjohn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Truth betold Apc has lost in this presidential race.......Buhari must concede defeat just has Good luck did.

I have a dream that we will get to the promise land.

15 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Yankee101: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
It means what he told him was anti democratic cos I know that bastard's office is bugged

1 Like

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by FRESHG(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
BUHARIDEENS RIGHT NOW

12 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by chuksville(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
See what Buhari is causing...
Cowgerian...!!!

7 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Daviddson(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
LIES! They were tagged in the tweet; they didn't retweet it. It's just the same way you tag your Facebook friends on your photos you took with them. Say no to fake news. Lalasticlala, the content of this thread is different from its title.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by richidinho(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
StillX10:
MBuhari wants to remain in power by all means

But Buhari we reject you

we repudiate you

we don't need you

wait,wait...before you hyperventilate again...we voted buhari,he didnt forced himself on us....

you cant tell nobody who to vote,and whitemail will not work....

1 Like

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by SpaceTour: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
US, UK and entire Europe is out to retire Bubu to Daura.

Obidiently Atikulating

12 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
SpaceTour:
US, UK and entire Europe is out to retire Bubu to Daura.

Obidiently Atikulating

they dont vote in nigerian...nigerians vote in nigeria....

soo,i should change my opinion because they said so....people i dont even like sef i should accept opinion....??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hypocrisy at its best. We say Atiku should go to America to prove he's not a wanted man, and you said it's not America that should decide for us. Now you're quoting America (just a retweet) to show us that America should be reckoned with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
MalcoImX:
Hypocrisy at its best. We say Atiku should go to America to prove he's not a wanted man, and you said it's not America that should decide for us. Now you're quoting America (just a retweet) to show us that America should be reckoned with.

dont mind them...they talk so much things that dont even make sense sef....

i dont even respect the nations SpaceTour mentioned....

3 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Racoon(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Everyone Obideintly Atikulating with a lifeful vision team.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
some of them are even talkin nonesense like attackin israel and getting cownunu back....

who wants that animal....??

the freak of nature should stay in israel....no thank you....keep it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by princemillla(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na like this ee start for GEJ too oooo

Some should start composing his conceding to defeats messages

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
princemillla:
Na like this ee start for GEJ too oooo

Some should start composing his conceding to defeats messages

you cant defeat buhari with only south east votes....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by princemillla(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:

you cant defeat buhari with only south east votes....

Oh ok so na only south east wan vote for his contenders??
May be you ask what happen in Osun state

And then take a glass of cold water cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by efighter: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Even Prof. Jega that was appointed by Goatluck Jonathieve, when election came, PDP and Goatluck moved against him but a typical Huasa/Fulani man is steadfast. Goatluck and PDP with Sambo Dasuki even forced the man to shift election buy two weeks. So opposing the current INEC chairman is not strange.
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Borderless: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
MalcoImX:

How about you encouraging the president to simply show his certificates. Is that too much to ask?

4 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by MalcoImX: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Borderless:

How about you encouraging the president to simply show his certificates. Is that too much to ask?
How about you telling us what is to be done, constitutionally, in the event you have an issue with your documents?

The false narrative that you want accepted that Buhari, either didn't attend school or hasn't graduated is the most laughable thing in Nigeria's history.
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by bantudra: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
princemillla:

Oh ok so na only south east wan vote for his contenders??
May be you ask what happen in Osun state

And then take a glass of cold water cheesy

when i say south east,i mean all igbos no matter were they are.....

without the help from other tribes,you will not make it....
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by CilicMarin: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ipob yoots are really stark Illiterates...

Where is the retweet? grin grin

PDP tagged US like crying babies as usual, and someone is pointing allow to show us retweet. grin grin

Ipob yoots are brainless..

2 Likes

Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by salam1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
jtjohn:
Truth betold Apc has lost in this presidential race.......Buhari must concede defeat just has Good luck did.

I have a dream that we will get to the promise land.
let him loose first y are u in hurry
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by naija2dabone(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Front page please
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by ionsman: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
The online space is a gathering of idiots. An idiot said US mission retweeted Pdp's tweet when infact they were tagged. Fellow fools are masturbating to it and other fools liked their comments. Anywhere belle face. Car without headlamp. If you enter hole I enter. And these are the supposed intellects? Tuehhh! I spit on your collective stupidity!
Re: See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted by Yeligray(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Electoral malpractice loading

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha Kneels, Begs Supporters Not To Abandon Him / Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. / IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.