Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44702 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
donqx:
can you also tell why igbo women nowadays prefer to marry yoruba men?
Put it well but sons of yoruba govenors! An igbo girl wl never ever ever ever marry a middle class yoruba... D percentage is 2 low 1%

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
she is ryt ,if u see yoruba woman selling mama put u go see her husband, near d table waiting 2 gist wt customers n wash plate ...igbos cant stoop dat low,
I no u be jobless man, dnt quote me ok

says somebody that travelled to phuck aboki because of small change. no single shame
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Oh yes! Same here.

But like the saying goes...never start what you can't finish. undecided undecided I wondered, why chest beat in the first place??

Shm undecided

Lol. Imagine?

I don't have time to arrange them and run a profile on all of them. You were just fortunate to cull yours from a blog.

Well, I wonder what made me to involve myself in all of these at first. I couldn't bear seeing my people ridiculed. Yes,
I can't stand it.

To all Igbo people and other Nigerians working genuinely, never mind, Chukwu go settle everything. We all go de blow de go.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
she is ryt ,if u see yoruba woman selling mama put u go see her husband, near d table waiting 2 gist wt customers n wash plate ...igbos cant stoop dat low,
I no u be jobless man, dnt quote me ok

grin grin
Bla bla bla.
Tori ooo
Mama put dey every tribe. Same something else.
Talk with facts ams quit the oral,bitter,emotional and aba figures. These things you list up there aint snout to conclude you are better than them.

Go and bath jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Lol. Imagine?

I don't have time to arrange them and run a profile on all of them. You were just fortunate to cull yours from a blog.

Well, I wonder what made me to involve myself in all of these at first. I couldn't bear seeing my people ridiculed. Yes,
I can't stand it.

To all Igbo people and other Nigerians working genuinely, never mind, Chukwu go settle everything. We all go de blow de go.

I agree with you, at the bolded. But truth is? We are all guilty and victims.

Goodnight my friend. cool
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...the only reason you run away from your land to yoruba land is because of extreme poverty . majority of you live a wretched life in your villages. why can't you exploit the opportunities in the sad beast if you had any. the sad yeast is a cursed land. nobody wants to go there even you ipods. your brothers are not only running to yoruba land, they are running to ghana, malaysia and south africa and getting killed because they can't do legitimate businesses. Why should i leave my comfortable afonja land to go to a cursed land where even the indegenes are running away from. your people are extremely poor and omly engage in petty trading like selling gala and mixing cream,fake medicine and fanta in a small shop claiming phamarcy. if ya'll did yiur businesses in the sad yeast, ya'll would have probably died of hunger because nobody wil buy due to poverty. of course tou have to come to afonja land to sell because that's your only hope. yet you keep claiming Nigeria cannot survive with you when it's you that can't survive without other tribes

Ignorance! Only if you know what all those petty businesses do for their owners.
But wait o, shebi, with all those petty businesses, Igbo people are increasingly becoming landlords in Lagos? Kikiki!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:
You're just delusional thinking that Igbo land is not productive. Igbos are hustlers. What have you achieved in life? Think about yourself than being so stupid.

Only Aba serves the consumer needs of Uyo, PH, Calabar and other Aks cities.

Guys are making money. Keep on fooling yourself.
if u talk 2 dem ,der go mention adenuga ,mention tinubu ..ooh dey ar daft , dey say i shud mention some1 in igboland but it wl be a shame dat i wl be mentioning pple dat ar nt my family members dat i cant even benefit frm, billionares wey scatter 4 nnewi, orafite n awka dey ar nt frm my household y wl i mention dem...
See his brain adenuga,otedola chai!
Na dem n hausa get dat kind sense if u insult maigworo dansokoto him go say una get dangote n dantata

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Ignorance! Only if you know what all those petty businesses do for their owners.
But wait o, shebi, with all those petty businesses, Igbo people are increasingly becoming landlords in Lagos? Kikiki!

Hmmmm shocked

Make I no talk. Enjoy grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

grin grin
Bla bla bla.
Tori ooo
Mama put dey every tribe. Same something else.
Talk with facts ams quit the oral,bitter,emotional and aba figures. These things you list up there aint snout to conclude you are better than them.

Go and bath jare. grin

how can somebody who travels from one state to another to phuck for small change be better than people who genuinely sell mama put. heck the gorgon medusa travelled to the north to phuck aboki and got infected...talk about occupational risk

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

how can somebody who travels from one state to another to phuck for small change be better than people who genuinely sell mama put. heck the gorgon medusa travelled to the north to phuck aboki and got infected...talk about occupational risk

Don't even stress it. Facts proved you right. No need for these unnecessary arguments sef. I tire sef grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
if u talk 2 dem ,der go mention adenuga ,mention tinubu ..ooh dey ar daft , dey say i shud mention some1 in igboland but it wl be a shame dat i wl be mentioning pple dat ar nt my family members dat i cant even benefit frm, billionares wey scatter 4 nnewi, orafite n awka dey ar nt frm my household y wl i mention dem...
Na dem n hausa get dat kind sense if u insult maigworo dansokoto him go say una get dangote n dantata

this one nor go school. go lock ya oga shop and deliver him money to am.you wey still get like 8years to serve oga dey chuk mouth for wetin your brain nor fit carry.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

as usual empty chest beating again...yes igbo people are increasingly becoming landlords in lagos... that's what they tell you anytime they come visiting in the village every xmas and that's why more of you troop in to lagos with the hope of selling gala in traffic and buying your own house in lekki ...lol... infact you haven't heard that igbos own 90% of properties in Nigeira? oh maybe emeka only told you about lagos...he didn't give you the full gist. sit in the village and continue to swallow every fraudulent news your brothers feed you back home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

typical of a stubborn ipod. he still won't accept. Adenuga is from Ogun state you dimwit. this shows you are not even sure of most of the nonsense you type here. oh and i didn't know your name was on forbes list...lol. biafra.ud will only come to wretched ipods like you . you will get biafra.ud in the grave. go and tell your baby billionaires about biafra.ud and see if they won't slap your tongue off your filthy mouth.
Im sure kanu is your role model. you wish to be a scammer like him

He's from Ijebu. I just browsed. But the other Totit guy was parading him as a Lagosian as if he were an indigene.
Yes, I'm very stubborn. And I'm not wretched. It takes a wretched person to know one. Try and write comprehensively. Your English sucks like poo.

Nnamdi KANU is not my role model. I don't admire his fanaticism and zeal. He's also a bitter person spewing venom like you. I'm not like that inugo!
You just rant like a ravenous wolf. Have you eaten today? Bia , kedu nwata! Som Som, biakene ke ikutere this guy ofe akwu na rice. Mtcheww!
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

as usual empty chest beating again...yes igbo people are increasingly becoming landlords in lagos... that's what they tell you anytime they come visiting in the village every xmas and that's why more of you troop in to lagos with the hope of selling gala in traffic and buying your own house in lekki ...lol... infact you haven't heard that igbos own 90% of properties in Nigeira? oh maybe emeka only told you about lagos...he didn't give you the full gist. sit in the village and continue to swallow every fraudulent news your brothers feed you back home

You can only tell someone that hasn't been to Lagos or doesn't have people their. Onye ala like you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

You can only tell someone that hasn't been to Lagos or someone that doesn't have people their. Onye ala like you. Just like my father has buildings in Aba, my uncle has one in Lagos too. We are not your mates. I have told you that before.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

He's from Ijebu. I just browsed. But the other Totit guy was parading him as a Lagosian as if he were an indigene.
Yes, I'm very stubborn. And I'm not wretched. It takes a wretched person to know one. Try and write comprehensively. Your English sucks like poo.

Nnamdi KANU is not my role model. I don't admire his fanaticism and zeal. He's also a bitter person spewing venom like you. I'm not like that inugo!
You just rant like a ravenous wolf. Have you eaten today? Bia , kedu nwata! Som Som, biakene ke ikutere this guy ofe akwu na rice. Mtcheww!

You talk with both mouths.

You complained that Lagos is multi ethnic States I pardoned you and went ahead to provide billionaires from Ogun state. Now, how does that make me or not an Lagos indigene grin

You are very very confuse my friend. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

The dude is so unstable.
He seems to have issue with ego and pride thou. I bursted him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

You can only tell someone that hasn't been to Lagos or someone that doesn't have people their. Onye ala like you. Just like my father has buildings in Aba, my uncle has one in Lagos too. We are not your mates. I have told you that before.

lol...why is only your uncle that has a house in lagos? lol...you father too should have like 5 houses im lekki and banana island. even you too should have houses in lekki and V.I...lol...village man wish he knew the road to lagos
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

this one nor go school. go lock ya oga shop and deliver him money to am.you wey still get like 8years to serve oga dey chuk mouth for wetin your brain nor fit carry.

Leave husband snatcher alone less she snatch you away from your wifey now grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

You think I'm in the village? Kikiki. Hope you saw the picture on my profile. You saw those palm trees reflecting on the window, that's the picture I captured from the floor of our three-storeyed building at the periphery of Aba. You can't snap on the ground floor and see the fronds of palm trees so high. Relax dude! You never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...why is only your uncle that has a house in lagos? lol...you father too should have like 5 houses im lekki and banana island. even you too should have houses in lekki and V.I...lol...village man wish he knew the road to lagos

You are making this hard mehn. Let him provide the stats and numbers of those imaginary landlords now, eh! cheesy

I Dom tiya for this people O cheesy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by AnalQueenluci: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

you just keeping typing many billionaires. name them, you cannot. moat of you always wish but never accomplish what you wish for. you always see the need to compare yourselves to yorubas at any slightest opportunity. you can only try but will never measure up. Otedola, Adenuga, Adelekes, Alakija, Otudeko....

mention your many billionaires make we see.
joblessness, since i av adenuga i dnt nid 2 work: dat yoruba sense 4 u!

Am nt igbo but y he wont mention is because he is ashamed of mentioning billionaires dat dosent help him or his family ,even if u put gun in his head he wont mention ,der fight on dia own 2 make money ,i wl call a billionaire who deal wt diamond n has 8 refinaries in kuwait dis billionaires ar richer dan a adenuga n alakija put together
obasanjo consults him wen in nid he is chief (dr) arthur eze , dis one can buy tinubu twice
automobile billionaires ar innoson,coscharis , ibeto cletus
in electricity n energy oil block is jara 2 dem...dis one is richer dan adeleke n any politician u lazianos dream off der ar
chief sir emeka offor ,obijackson ,
billionaires lyk ifeanyi uba came on billionaire pecking order dats otedola n alakija mate
All dis pple av 80% of dia investment outside nigeria ,der ar hiding i wl be warned by igbos 4 dis beans i spilled
d 20% is stil so better dan ur amala billionaire
other billionaires ar so many dat dat...
prince ukachukwu is stil there ,he is in medical angle
dis pple ar just anambra ,u go enter imo see nzeribe n co abia odogwu dat one na trillionaire ..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

Never mind. I will own those ones in Lekki. Lagos is on top of my list for Nysc. I de come over permanently. You will die finally. Kikiki

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

lol..at least tou understand my comment eveb though you claim I don't write comprehensively. I wonder if you even understand the words you use. you arw nothing but a village champion. Go and chase bush meat and tap palmwine tomorrow. That's what ipods like you who follow dilector blindly do and don't try to deny him now. when you are able to make enough money to join the next night bus coming to lagos, we can talk better. For now, your comments are wishful thoughts based on the fake gists you got from you brothers selling gala in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

You are making this hard mehn. Let him provide the stats and numbers of those imaginary landlords now, eh! cheesy

I Dom tiya for this people O cheesy

Totit chai. My dad was based in Aba working in PH refinery before he left. My uncle had been in Lagos since he returned from Belgium.

Why should I be explaining myself to you? Good night biko!
You guys are just bitter souls.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Totit chai. My dad was based in Aba working in PH refinery before he left. My uncle had been in Lagos since he returned from Belgium.

Why should I be explaining myself to you? Good night biko!
You guys are just bitter souls.

OK.
My dad too was an MD in Mobil oil, he's trillionaires and he owns 10 mansons , 3 in amerca,one in Enugu,4 In SW while the remaining are in London.

Let me also remind you that, my dad owns some landed properties in leki and V.I too.

You see? My dad is richer. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Wow! I'm just surprised you are don't know what the Igbos are capable of. Relax, I will school you.

Okay. Just to burst your bubbles.

These are 10 of the most prominent naira billionaires from Nnewi, in no particular order:

Cletus Ibeto: The Ibeto Group has been described as the largest industrial enterprise in southeast Nigeria. Starting out as an apprentice to an already established auto spare parts dealer, Ibeto eventually branched out on his own and effectively ended importation of lead acid car batteries in Nigeria in the late 80s. The result is a conglomerate dealing in hospitality, motor products, real estate, petrochemicals, agriculture and cement.

Cosmas Maduka: One of the country’s foremost car dealerships, Coscharis Group, is the brainchild of a man who lost his father at four and had to drop out of school to sell bean cakes, a popular food staple. His company, one of the largest car dealerships in Nigeria that deals with BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover and Rolls-Royce, has diversified into agriculture.

Innocent Chukwuma: Another school dropout, he is the founder of Innoson Nigeria Limited which produces sport utility vehicles, commercial buses and passenger cars at the first indigenous assembly plant in Nigeria. The company has factories in Nnewi and Enugu and has the governments of Anambra and Enugu states, as well as a few federal agencies, among its customers.

Gabriel Chukwuma: The elder brother of Innoson, Gabriel is invested in sports, real estate and hospitality. As chairman of Gabros International Football Club, he oversaw its rise into the Nigerian Premier League and partnership with English side, West Ham FC before selling to fellow Nnewi entrepreneur, Ifeanyi Ubah. He began business as a patent medicine dealer.

Alexander Chika Okafor: Chicason Industries, and one of its products – A-Z Petroleum, are household names in Nigeria. The conglomerate has made significant inroads in the mining, manufacturing, and real estate in Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Okafor is its founder and chairman.

Augustine Ilodibe: An orphan and mass server in the Catholic church, young Ilodibe was gifted £35 by one of the priests and he initially invested in motor spare parts trading. By the sixties, he pioneered the interstate luxury bus transport service; for years, he was the sole importer of these buses. After helping organize vehicles for the Biafran side during the civil war, he established the hugely popular Ekene Dili Chukwu Transport, his main cash cow and later diversified into brewery and agriculture.

Ifeanyi Ubah: The flamboyant businessman funded parts of the Goodluck Jonathan campaign ahead of the 2015 presidential polls and unsuccessfully ran for the governorship of his home state, Anambra, in 2014. His wealth comes from investments in oil and gas, as well as exportation of motor spare parts and, recently, from sales of football players. In June 2015, Ubah – described by one Nigerian newspaper as ‘the new sugar daddy of Nigerian football’ – completed the purchase of Gabros FC for N500 million and renamed it Ifeanyi Ubah FC.

Louis Onwugbenu: The head honcho of Louis Carter Industries dropped out of school in 1967 when the Nigerian civil war broke out. He got his nickname from weekly trips to Lagos to sell motor spare parts under the popular Carter Bridge in the city. His reinvested profits allowed him to diversify into manufacturing car batteries and pipe fittings, agriculture, food processing, real estate and, by the age of 30, he was already a naira multimillionaire. The headquarters of his conglomerate sits in the Carter Industrial Estate, spanning many acres in Nnewi.

Obiajulu Uzodike: Nigeria is one of the foremost cable producers in the world due to many indigenous manufacturers across the southeast. One of the top cable companies is Cutix Nigeria, whose founder, Obiajulu Uzodike, cut his teeth in the business as a staff at a US-based aircraft and military wires and accessories company. By 1982, the Harvard Business School alumna and civil war veteran set up Cutix with N400,000 ($1,200), nurturing it to eventually become the first indigenous firm in the southeast to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

y wl u follow a madman in craze, u no dey live worthless life der mentioned pple obj n co dash oil block espiacially grade 1prostitute called alakija n u ar mentioning urs wl u mention up to 3% billionaires in igboland ,dos guys u mentioned ar bigger dan all billionaires in afonja but der ar small boys in igboland
Obijackson n igwe awka , obi deals in gold in south
Der worship ogun n dey want 2 challenge children of d living God

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol..at least tou understand my comment eveb though you claim I don't write comprehensively. I wonder if you even understand the words you use. you arw nothing but a village champion. Go and chase bush meat and tap palmwine tomorrow. That's what ipods like you who follow dilector blindly do and don't try to deny him now. when you are able to make enough money to join the next night bus coming to lagos, we can talk better. For now, your comments are wishful thoughts based on the fake gists you got from you brothers selling gala in lagos.
Even if I were a village champion as you conjectured, aren't you deeply ashamed that a supposedly village champion writes impeccably than a daft and dumbly sophisticated city boy?

Irony at its peak!

China, the village boy, you're just way too much.
And yes, you're not right. I'm a typical Igbo boy. I love my people's culture a whole lot. I rep Igbo anywhere I go.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

The don't have sense.
Just if u are talking about beauty they will mention omotola grin
If sure talking about taking care of a woman they will mention Davido and chioma.. LMAO.
I swear they don't have sense.
Don't know these people reason
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Never mind. I will own those ones in Lekki. Lagos is on top of my list for Nysc. I de come over permanently. You will die finally. Kikiki

Ehen! I said you are a village boy having wishful thoughts about Lagos. All these your lies about your father and uncle owning houses in lagos are mere fallacies. There is nothing wrong or special about owning houses in Lagos, but you have to work hard for it and not buy running after bush rat in the village or travelling to lagos to sell gala. It's also mot worth it killing people for money or scamming to own a house in lagos. you can stay back in the village and build your house, afterall according to your fellow village brothers, lagos is overhyped.

It's funny how people can be living other peoples dream. You are wishing and dreaming to come live permanently in Lagos and own a house, meanwhile I am living what you wish for. Such is life. I am really surprised you wish to permanently come to lagos to live. Lagos must be like New York to you...LMAO! So you won't be able to come to Lagos except you are posted there for NYSC? meanwhile your father and uncle own houses in Lagos? nna ehn...you dey learn work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Oga. Keep quayeet o jare.
Your article states : anambra. Do you need to be reminded that every region and states in Nigeria has more than 20 billionaires.

Shm grin
lazy ugly man u knw dat n u ar mentioning ur small millionaire wt political money,
He mentioned nnewi billionaires n u ar mentioning all yoruba billionaires
Aniocha has peter obi hiding frm jealous nigerian govt, aguata has dr b. uduji n co he is richer dan otedola n alajika combined

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.