Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44698 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

OK.
My dad too was an MD in Mobil oil, he's trillionaires and he owns 10 mansons , 3 in amerca,one in Enugu,4 In SW while the remaining are in London.

Let me also remind you that, my dad owns some landed properties in leki and V.I too.

You see? My dad is richer. cool

Well, work harder, you will achieve these yourself. I don't like involving my dad in myself again. I was pushed to doing that sha. Well, he's no longer here with us. I now have my own life to live. I have a future I'm working towards for. I want to make him proud. He sacrificed so much for us.

I'm now nostalgic. Good night.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Even if I were a village champion as you conjectured, aren't you deeply ashamed that a supposedly village champion writes impeccably than a daft and dumbly sophisticated city boy?

Irony at its peak!

China, the village boy, you're just way too much.
And yes, you're not right. I'm a typical Igbo boy. I love my people's culture a whole lot. I rep Igbo anywhere I go.

what's making this village boy feel so special about himself. WTF is sophisticated about your written English? why do you desperately see the need to feel good about yourself. Chai! see serious low self esteem at it's peak. You are being schooled and still messing up yourself yapping trash about your English...village headmaster. you are a village champion and that's where you gonna end up.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
lazy ugly man u knw dat n u ar mentioning ur small millionaire wt political money,
He mentioned nnewi billionaires n u ar mentioning all yoruba billionaires
Aniocha has peter obi hiding frm jealous nigerian govt, aguata has dr b. uduji n co he is richer dan otedola n alajika combined

Can you communicate or write in English
Thank you. And please, why you are at it, clean up the mess you spilled all over the thread ; your salivas " I meant.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Well, work harder, you will achieve these yourself. I don't like involving my dad in myself again. I was pushed to doing that sha. Well, he's no longer here with us. I now have my own life to live. I have a future I'm working towards for. I want to make him proud. He sacrificed so much for us.

I'm now nostalgic. Good night.

OK. My co-billionaire friend. grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

Ehen! I said you are a village boy having wishful thoughts about Lagos. All these your lies about your father and uncle owning houses in lagos are mere fallacies. There is nothing wrong or special about owning houses in Lagos, but you have to work hard for it and not buy running after bush rat in the village or travelling to lagos to sell gala. It's also mot worth it killing people for money or scamming to own a house in lagos. you can stay back in the village and build your house, afterall according to your fellow village brothers, lagos is overhyped.

It's funny how people can be living other peoples dream. You are wishing and dreaming to come live permanently in Lagos and own a house, meanwhile I am living what you wish for. Such is life. I am really surprised you wish to permanently come to lagos to live. Lagos must be like New York to you...LMAO! So you won't be able to come to Lagos except you are posted there for NYSC? meanwhile your father and uncle own houses in Lagos? nna ehn...you dey learn work

It's called " virtual ". So yes! grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

Ehen! I said you are a village boy having wishful thoughts about Lagos. All these your lies about your father and uncle owning houses in lagos are mere fallacies. There is nothing wrong or special about owning houses in Lagos, but you have to work hard for it and not buy running after bush rat in the village or travelling to lagos to sell gala. It's also mot worth it killing people for money or scamming to own a house in lagos. you can stay back in the village and build your house, afterall according to your fellow village brothers, lagos is overhyped.

It's funny how people can be living other peoples dream. You are wishing and dreaming to come live permanently in Lagos and own a house, meanwhile I am living what you wish for. Such is life. I am really surprised you wish to permanently come to lagos to live. Lagos must be like New York to you...LMAO! So you won't be able to come to Lagos except you are posted there for NYSC? meanwhile your father and uncle own houses in Lagos? nna ehn...you dey learn work

I don't live in Lagos. Just graduated from Uniuyo. Trying to put Lag since my uncle lives there. At least, I can stay with them and at least finish orientation. I can rent house abi manage on my own since I don't like sponging on anybody. Thank God I have saved enough. Lemme just finish this Nysc, I will just jet out and join my brother abroad. If I find an amazing job in Lagos, good. Well, God will decide.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...the only reason you run away from your land to yoruba land is because of extreme poverty . majority of you live a wretched life in your villages. why can't you exploit the opportunities in the sad beast if you had any. the sad yeast is a cursed land. nobody wants to go there even you ipods. your brothers are not only running to yoruba land, they are running to ghana, malaysia and south africa and getting killed because they can't do legitimate businesses. Why should i leave my comfortable afonja land to go to a cursed land where even the indegenes are running away from. your people are extremely poor and omly engage in petty trading like selling gala and mixing cream,fake medicine and fanta in a small shop claiming phamarcy. if ya'll did yiur businesses in the sad yeast, ya'll would have probably died of hunger because nobody wil buy due to poverty. of course tou have to come to afonja land to sell because that's your only hope. yet you keep claiming Nigeria cannot survive with you when it's you that can't survive without other tribes
i live in ph n aba fvck u jobless man

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

You think I'm in the village? Kikiki. Hope you saw the picture on my profile. You saw those palm trees reflecting on the window, that's the picture I captured from the floor of our three-storeyed building at the periphery of Aba. You can't snap on the ground floor and see the fronds of palm trees so high. Relax dude! You never see anything.

LMAO! I looked at your profile and i nearly choked with laughter. Damn you must be going through a lot to have a face as strong and unhappy as the one on your profile. Now I understand why you need to come to Lagos. bikonu dey come Lagos my brother, you need to escape that sad village life...look at the muscles on your forehead. dem dey pound akpu for ya head. OMG!! just look at the small boy yapping trash and chest beating all along. Aba boy fantasizing about lagos life.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i live in ph n aba fvck u jobless man

I didn't argue about where you live....people like you cannot have a permanent abode. Heck you gotta travel round for business. I just pity the lowlife MFs who patronize you.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

what's making this village boy feel so special about himself. WTF is sophisticated about your written English? why do you desperately see the need to feel good about yourself. Chai! see serious low self esteem at it's peak. You are being schooled and still messing up yourself yapping trash about your English...village headmaster. you are a village champion and that's where you gonna end up.

Low self-esteem? Chai! I'm very very bold. Very assertive and confident. Yes, I have good command of English. I have it on my fingertips. My dad gave us good education. I don't need your validation for anything cos you're minus one and inconsequential.

Village this, village that. I'm grateful to have an amazing umunna. I identify properly with my roots. Once more, I don't need your endorsement whatsoever. Just keep on struggling to be taking good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

LMAO! I looked at your profile and i nearly choked with laughter. Damn you must be going through a lot to have a face as strong and unhappy as the one on your profile. Now I understand why you need to come to Lagos. bikonu dey come Lagos my brother, you need to escape that sad village life...look at the muscles on your forehead. dem dey pound akpu for ya head. OMG!! just look at the small boy yapping trash and chest beating all along. Aba boy fantasizing about lagos life.

Can you post your picture. Ewu! I'm a fine boy. Yes I am a small boy. Small but intelligent. Small and smart.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ballerin(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This is the pure undiluted truth, what she said about yoruba men is 100%.
Time is 11:28pm and you just ruined my sleep. You agree to a opinion that we are more narcissistic than taking care of our women?, and by extension, that I am more narcissistic than I would take care of you?
That's some hell of a wierd thoughts popping outta your head. It couldn't have been more distasteful.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

I don't live in Lagos. Just graduated from Uniuyo. Trying to put Lag since my uncle lives there. At least, I can stay with them and at least finish orientation. I can rent house abi manage on my own since I don't like sponging on anybody. Thank God I have saved enough. Lemme just finish this Nysc, I will just jet out and join my brother abroad. If I find an amazing job in Lagos, good. Well, God will decide.

LMAO! Damn you are a phucking comedian. I swear you should hook up with Mr Ibu. You will make it doing comdey. Your dad doesn't have a house in Lagos anymore? You want to manage in your Uncle's house till you rent a house in Lagos? Since your father is so rich and you don't like sponging anybody according to you, why not just stay in a hotel pending the time you are able to rent your house? Meanwhile you'll be spending 3 weeks at the camp that's if you ever get posted to Lagos. That will help you save some money but take note that you must evacuate the camp after 3 weeks...no free house..lol.. Niqqa said he'll jet out of lagos. why not jet out to malaysia from aba...you think you are chatting with your village friends...LMAO!!! small boy wey dey learn work. you sound very incoherent but I like the fact that you wish to come to Lagos. May God help you but you need to stop lying and quit the empty chest beating else you may end up staying grounded in aba for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Can you post your picture. Ewu! I'm a fine boy. Yes I am a small boy. Small but intelligent. Small and smart.

Chai!!! this guy na ITI...
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Low self-esteem? Chai! I'm very very bold. Very assertive and confident. Yes, I have good command of English. I have it on my fingertips. My dad gave us good education. I don't need your validation for anything cos you're minus one and inconsequential.

Village this, village that. I'm grateful to have an amazing umunna. I identify properly with my roots. Once more, I don't need your endorsement whatsoever. Just keep on struggling to be taking good care of yourself.

I am doing well for myself already unlike you who is fantasizing about coming to Lagos.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

LMAO! Damn you are a phucking comedian. I swear you should hook up with Mr Ibu. You will make it doing comdey. Your dad doesn't have a house in Lagos anymore? You want to manage in your Uncle's house till you rent a house in Lagos? Since your father is so rich and you don't like sponging anybody according to you, why not just stay in a hotel pending the time you are able to rent your house? Meanwhile you'll be spending 3 weeks at the camp that's if you ever get posted to Lagos. That will help you save some money but take note that you must evacuate the camp after 3 weeks...no free house..lol.. Niqqa said he'll jet out of lagos. why not jet out to malaysia from aba...you think you are chatting with your village friends...LMAO!!! small boy wey dey learn work. you sound very incoherent but I like the fact that you wish to come to Lagos. May God help you but you need to stop lying and quit the empty chest beating else you may end up staying grounded in aba for the rest of your life.
I just euphemistically wrote my dad had died. I can't just stay in Aba and be dragging property with my mother. The house is hers. I got to struggle to build mine. I have no problem with my mum. She dashes me change but I need to leave my comfort zone. I need to be a man and hustle my own way. My bro did his and with the help of mum, he left. Let me try mine. I will get support too. I'm not an invereterate liar like you.
Even if I have billions tomorrow, my humanity wont change. I wont flaunt anything. Investment is the mentality.

Check again , I have changed the pics. I be fine boy godu. Kikiki. post yours naa. Ewu!
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

I am doing well for myself already unlike you who is fantasizing about coming to Lagos.

I'm not fantasising any shit about Lagos. I love Lagos cos it will support my career. It will boost it a great deal. I have every right to come over. Bro, you ain't gonna stop me.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

I just euphemistically wrote my dad had died. I can't just stay in Aba and be dragging property with my mother. The house is hers. I got to struggle to build mine. I have no problem with my mum. She dashes me change but I need to leave my comfort zone. I need to be a man and hustle my own way. My bro did his and with the help of mum, he left. Let me try mine. I will get support too. I'm not an invereterate liar like you.

Check again , I have changed the pics. I be fine boy godu. Kikiki. post yours naa. Ewu!

lol...now your mum owns the lagos house and won't let you stay there. why you gotta leave aba before you make it? lol...don't you have billionaires in aba? you and your siblings have to run away from aba to make it. Is there some kinda curse in aba? You shouldn't even be calling anybody a liar. Your picture should be used as an example when defining who a liar is. Read through your posts and you'll see how stupi.d you have been all through.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

I'm not fantasising any shit about Lagos. I love Lagos cos it will support my career. It will boost it a great deal. I have every right to come over. Bro, you ain't gonna stop me.

how can I stop you from coming to Lagos. Lagos is what you and your fellow ipods dream of all your life even though you hate and envy Lagosians so much. I am just surprised that someone who has been bragging about ipod baby billionaires and his rich father wants to come to lagos to hustle. you are free to come to Lagos, but take note that any illegal hustle will land you in jail. Lagos ia not aba.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...now your mum owns the lagos house and won't let you stay there. why you gotta leave aba before you make it? lol...don't you have billionaires in aba? you and your siblings have to run away from aba to make it. Is there some kinda curse in aba? You shouldn't even be calling anybody a liar. Your picture should be used as an example when defining who a liar is. Read through your posts and you'll see how stupi.d you have been all through.

Do you see how stupid you are? My dad owns a house and lands in Aba. My uncle owns the Lagos' own. You're just an ignoramus. Aba is never cursed. I'm just moving over to Lag to give my career a facelift.

Aba won't give me what I really want. I have a picture and an identity. You're just faceless making spurious claims. Who's to be taken seriously.

Please, stay on your own if you're this daft. Read through all I penned down and stop making me livid.

A big city boy that lacks clarity skills. No wonder your English is pathetic.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by carrascocity(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin

The picture shaaa

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

how can I stop you from coming to Lagos. Lagos is what you and your fellow ipods dream of all your life even though you hate and envy Lagosians so much. I am just surprised that someone who has been bragging about ipod baby billionaires and his rich father wants to come to lagos to hustle. you are free to come to Lagos, but take note that any illegal hustle will land you in jail. Lagos ia not aba.

Don't ever involve my dad in your balderdash. That man was everything to us. I haven't disdained your dad. Don't try it on mine before unprecedented rain hits you. Gosh! You're horrible.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:

Do you see how stupid you are? My dad owns a house and lands in Aba. My uncle owns the Lagos' own. You're just an ignoramus. Aba is never cursed. I'm just moving over to Lag to give my career a facelift.

Aba won't give me what I really want. I have a picture and an identity. You're just faceless making spurious claims. Who's to be taken seriously.

Please, stay on your own if you're this daft. Read through all I penned down and stop making me livid.

grin, So you are coming to yoruba land, i mean westside the best side to help your career. You are highly welcome. grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Gabriel004:
grin, So you are coming to yoruba land, i mean westside the best side to help your career. You are highly welcome. grin

Yes ooo! Who no like better thibg? Lagos has always been the best. Nobody is dragging that. Lagos or Abuja. These two cities will boost my career.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Put it well but sons of yoruba govenors! An igbo girl wl never ever ever ever marry a middle class yoruba... D percentage is 2 low 1%
Yinmu, go abd ask mama oyinye sola.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:

Don't ever involve my dad in your balderdash. That man was everything to us. I haven't disdained your dad. Don't try it on mine before unprecedented rain hits you. Gosh! You're horrible.

lol...trying to whip up emotional sentiments. I am not surprised at all. It's the typical attitude of you ipods. You involved your dad by telling us he owns a house in lagos. I know you don't understand the meaning of most of the words you use. You just try so hard to prove that your written English is good, hence the use of words you know not the meaning.

LMAO! lil man says unprecedented rain wants to hit him...lol..are you a part time dibia? You can only threaten your village friends with that bullshi.t. I'm in Lagos lil man, not aba. I don't want to type much before it begins to look like im bullying you. You already sounding like a lil man who is being bullied.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:

Aba head master, you father suddenly lost his house in Lagos and only your uncle owns a lagos house. please tell us where this house is in Lagos. You are a small fooli.sh boy so your stupid.ity can be overlooked. when you grow, i hope your brain will develop as well so you don't end up being a useless village ipod miscreant . Aba can give you what you want, it never gave you anything aside fooli.shness and empty chest beating. If you ever make it to Lagos, i'll advise you don't bring your daftness with you. let it die in the village.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Well, Mr. Dagay, I sincerely apologise if I have been very stupid and insulting. I hate someone talking ill of my parents. I sincerely apologise. Whatever that happened tonight, I sincerely regret it. I'm a good and hardworking boy who believes in himself. Just put me in your prayers. Let Nysc give me Lagos or Abuja. I just want a place to really practise my profession. Biko, let everything slide. Yoruba people are Wonderful people. I can't take it from them. God will continue to keep each and every one of us in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Sagay212:

Aba head master, you father suddenly lost his house in Lagos and only your uncle owns a lagos house. please tell us where this house is in Lagos. You are a small fooli.sh boy so your stupid.ity can be overlooked. when you grow, i hope your brain will develop as well so you don't end up being a useless village ipod miscreant . Aba can give you what you want, it never gave you anything aside fooli.shness and empty chest beating. If you ever make it to Lagos, i'll advise you don't bring your daftness with you. let it die in the village.

Oh! He who brought ant-infested firewood to his house extended a visit to the lizards.

You are just misconstruing me. It's okay. I am the liar. You are the honest one. I already apologised. Thank you very much.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
nw i knw u pple ar myopic ,chinese n indians come 2 nigeria 2 open bizness n u lazy unproductive afonja cant go 2 china or india 2 open a toothpick kiosk ...2 ur suffiscated mooo sense nigeria has opportunity more dan china n india, ur tribe is d laziest pple in nigeria...

Make i teach u small sense, since u coneheads dnt av 1_
Igbos come 2 ur land ,just lyk india n china 2 exploit on ur land while u sit in danfo n be laffing dem ,saying igbos no get sense, fool is a fool ,u dnt av business sense only shouting tinubu dis adenuga dat! Otedola dis alakija dat tufiaaaaaaaa

U can never exploit igboland because d whole of igboland is tight wt business..So sit in ur danfo n be laffing igbos while dey milk u economically
Lol, how many chinese are in nigeria hehehe, compare to nigerians in their land. Aunty, we are not interested. Thank you. Do not feel too hurt. I can only dream of traveling to europe America, asia or south america. Not one useless igboland. Orimi ko osi. My head n destiny reject bad thing. Check top 20 nigeria youth billionaire and see how yoruba youth full there. Just first 20 we do not need to mention others. Only come here to shout on top zero while facts keep exposing you.
Here is top 10 younest billionare in nigeria. Only two of them are igbos, yoruba in it are 4, in fact 5 just that the fift one is yoruba edo. So no need to claim him.

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...trying to whip up emotional sentiments. I am not surprised at all. It's the typical attitude of you ipods. You involved your dad by telling us he owns a house in lagos. I know you don't understand the meaning of most of the words you use. You just try so hard to prove that your written English is good, hence the use of words you know not the meaning.

LMAO! lil man says unprecedented rain wants to hit him...lol..are you a part time dibia? You can only threaten your village friends with that bullshi.t. I'm in Lagos lil man, not aba. I don't want to type much before it begins to look like im bullying you. You already sounding like a lil man who is being bullied.

Lol. Unprecedented rain hitting someone is just an Igbo idiom. Well, you know nothing about our culture, about our lives. You just kept on hating and spewing imprecations on us. It's well. Na me enter this shit tonight. I apologise for the umpteenth time. It's okay.

Moreover, I'm not trying to prove anything to you. My English has always been like this. Dad groomed us thus.

Finally, otito, ozugo!
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2018
Chinachriss:

Oh! He who brought ant-infested gays to his house extended a visit to the lizards.

You are just misconstruing me. It's okay. I am the liar. You are the honest one. I already apologise. Thank you very much.

Go to bed lil man Next time you come with facts and perfect your watery lies if you have to lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.