Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? (9540 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by fryoobest(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2010
Pls house what is the way foward for me, my babe is just too demanding and keeps getting greedier by d day. We have quarreled over this but still. I love her die and don't wanna loose her
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2010
Did you not go to school??

Didnt you do secondary economics??

If her Demand curve is increasing, then your supply curve should also be increasing. And for your own good, I suggest it increases at a faster rate.

Rubbish!!  angry

You have been warned!! Stop wasting thread space on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Brownteeth(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2010
Then you increase your demand for toto as well.
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2010
@ Brownteeth

Thank you jor!!

And meanwhile I have a cure for that your username o!! grin
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by esdee1(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2010
high demands = higher needs, step your game up,
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2010
It seems too me that you're a nice guy-perhaps too nice and unable to say no.

She's talking advantage of your kindness and it will only get worse as time goes on.
Time to put an end to all this, or you can keep working your butt off harder and harder,
cos her demand will keep on increasing. The choice is yours. smiley
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by papa190(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2010
increase ur demand for t0t0 to 500tymes daily
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by MrAnus: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2010
left her!!!!
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by okenwa(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2010
@ poster

clearly define ur relationship/responsibility
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by yemstrad(f): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2010
rokiatu:

She's talking advantage of your kindness and it will only get worse as time goes on.
Time to put an end to all this, or you can keep working your butt off harder and harder,

Hhhmmnnn, that is my baby gurl grin How i wish i could say NO to you one day, lol. Can i try such? I doubt it. kiss
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by jaybee3(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2010
Takes 2 to tango. Stop indulging her greediness and ur world will surely become a better place
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Dyt(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2010
keep supplying
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by seun0622(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2010
[
rokiatu:

She has said it all, best answer!
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Onchedu(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2010
Demand and Supply. That there is a demand doesn't mean there should be an equal supply. Hoarding is what real marketers do sometimes to get value attached to their products and earn more for every little they make available.

Ur girl is to demanding and greedy and it's getting worse cos U supply her always. It's ok for a man not to have sometmes or to have and not so easily give.

If I were U I'd try not giving in for a change, If I were U I'd know she wasn't looking at anything long term with me. Most times when a girl is looking to be with U for long and has the future of U and her in perspective she would cringe when U appear to be reckless with money and sometimes even being generous to her family could be frowned at as being financially reckless (Probably cos she's thinking of her kids who haven't even been conceived).

Anyway, U are mugurizing Urself for her and she probably knows it.
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Demand and Supply. That there is a demand doesn't mean there should be an equal supply. Hoarding is what real marketers do sometimes to get value attached to their products and earn more for every little they make available.

your girl is to demanding and greedy and it's getting worse cos U supply her always. It's ok for a man not to have sometmes or to have and not so easily give.

If I were U I'd try not giving in for a change, If I were U I'd know she wasn't looking at anything long term with me. Most times when a girl is looking to be with U for long and has the future of U and her in perspective she would cringe when U appear to be reckless with money and sometimes even being generous to her family could be frowned at as being financially reckless (Probably cos she's thinking of her kids who haven't even been conceived).

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Onchedu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ Agreed shey?
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Spyker: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
rokiatu:

Onchedu:

your girl is to demanding and greedy and it's getting worse cos U supply her always. It's ok for a man not to have sometmes or to have and not so easily give.

Poster, take note of these responses. I don't want to add anything, they have said it all.
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by zebra543: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
when you say demanding what exactly is she demanding for? too much of your time or too much of your money? If you feel she asks for too much tell her, this world is full of women dont start quivering at the though of losing ONE! Explain your not an ATM and money doesnt grow on trees, that you are not her father and she should try and manage what you give her if she wants you to think she will make a decxent wife! If shes demanding too much of your time explain you need your personal space and her suffocating you will simply get you tired of her. Simple communication goes a long way! If she doesnt respond shes probably a very needy girl soo its best you cut her loose for another man to enjoy!
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by MissyB1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
God Loves a cheerful giver, remember? wink
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by iz2much: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
when she asks
say No and stand on your words
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by kobikwelu(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
are u a kid angry angry angry angry angry angry

tell her NO

and stand your ground!!!! thats why you a man,

and meanyl, make sure you are hitting it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

so that when she is fronting, you'll be like fcu3k here
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by iice(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Give more. . .wdh? undecided
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by blacksta(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
dump the greedy biatch or she will ruin u - relationship is two way and not one parasite sucking the host dry.,
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by dbigrod(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
[size=15pt]GUY,BE A MAN.IF your BABE IS TOO DEMANDING,U HAVE TO LET HER KNOW U ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT.IF SHE DOESNT CHANGE,U DUMP HER SILLY AR*SE.[/size]
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Esolver1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
If You no wan give tell her say you no get

some time in life you will need to stand your
ground and be a man.

Dont allow her to turn you to ATM Machine.

[b]Note: [/b]But Guy Remember No Free Food any where in the world include woman.

if you don't want the demand avoid her. and be yourself and you will be
amaze how much money on your bank ac you may hav saved yourself next month.
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Sariba(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
I wish you to find somebody who appreciates without being so demanding!!!!
You seem to be a nice person - you just have to learn to say "no"!!!!

I wish you good luck, wink
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by FBS: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
You love her die? Does that mean that she has to milk to dry?

And what do you mean by she is greedy? Like she is asking you to buy her g-nut and guguru all the time?
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by ccollins(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
d;
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Faher(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2010
OP: It seems this is ur first relationship.

Don't worry, when she wrecks you and you find out she's probably been cheating,
you'll learn how to use a "leash".
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 20, 2010
yemstrad:

Hhhmmnnn, that is my baby gurl grin How i wish i could say NO to you one day, lol. Can i try such? I doubt it. kiss
Where have u been? shocked shocked I've missed you.
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2010
Tell her supply comes with a price.smiley tongue
Re: If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? by coalcoal1(m): 4:34am On Jul 20, 2010
seek help , tell her to have more boyfriends since she is insatiable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x) / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.