Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) (9536 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Punchng: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Resident of yet-to-be disclosed area shamed a couple who they caught having coitus in a car in their neighborhood.

Apparently, the couple who parked their vehicle in an isolated area along the street and began their copulation.
Someone who immediately spotted the act immediately alerted other residents of the area, and they went on to disgrace them.

Apparently, they are angry that they brought their private affair to the neighborhood.
Though Facebook user John did not give the exact location of the incident, however it was gathered that the couple were sent away after they were embarrassed.
While some social media users supported the move by residents of the area, others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.
Here are photos below;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/couple-caught-having-sex-in-car-shamed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Punchng: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chai na so e hungry una reach?

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Kneephy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Two grown adults having consensual sex inside their private car.....

Now some jobless idiots now went to disturb the ufukundum they were both enjoying....

Try this with me and tell me how my actions with my partner has got anything to do with you!

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Kneephy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
See the babe Paynt sef..... grin grin

Pata Elejo

5 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmm local man can no longer can

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na how many times una go dig up this gist sef? This is stale gist, it has been online for a very long time. It seems some people just crawled out from the cave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by latecsart(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
assuming am the man... i for beat them.. but i must follow wise chineas man words...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
No Money to rent chalet.

Since Op says they were having coitus, does it mean they experienced coitus interruptis? grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by misteryman: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Made in Nigeria
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kneephy:

Now some jobless idiots now went to disturb the ufukundum they were both enjoying....

Try this with me and tell me how my actions with my partner has got anything to do with you!

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!
Dont mind them. I hate hypocrites. How does their affairs concern them. Over sabee neighbours.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:
No Money to rent chalet.

Since Op says they were having coitus, does it mean that experienced coitus interruptis? grin
Hahaha...
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Haha he wanted to do a quickie
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by uboma(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Stale news

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2019
The girl pants. Na tiger skin abi Leopard own be that? grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by rosy1992(f): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2019
What is this world turning into, while would she allow herself to be ridiculed before of sexual hormones that should have been tamed.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Punchng:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/couple-caught-having-sex-in-car-shamed.html

This is an old news and pictures hmmmm Mr. Blogger, soon nairaland would take this to front page.

Bloggers and traffic. Na wa : o

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by selingel: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2019
WildChild00:

This is an old news and pictures hmmmm Mr. Blogger, soon nairaland would take this to front page.

Bloggers and traffic. Na wa : o

Very old story. Beside it didn't happen in Nigeria. That car is right hand drive.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by WildChild00(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2019
selingel:

Very old story. Beside it didn't happen in Nigeria. That car is right hand drive.

Don't mind the blogger, he wants traffic by all cost.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by JustSomeDude(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Kneephy:

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!
Nigerians nor dey mind their business and the couples weren't even causing harm to anyone.
The political class keeps Nigerians impoverished but they're only concerned about trivial matters. Misplaced priority at its highest.
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by adebayour26: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2019
STALE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
nicepoker101:
The girl pants. Na tiger skin abi Leopard own be that? grin

In yourba it is called KALAUN KINIUN grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2019
But people cheer the ones that do it on live TV. What a world we live in today..
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by bashir1451(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2019
Wetin concern dem for the couple matter? Nigerians like poking nose into anything.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2019
But dem never start naw... leave them alone na.

grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Wetin consign dem Now... Itk people. Just like one of my friend, we both went to elegushi on Sunday like that with one of his girlfriend. Konji Don finish ma guy sotey the guy John thomas just de misbehave anyhow. He told me he wants to knack the girl inside his car, thou the car is with tinted glasses, I tot he was crazy for having such kind of taught cos it was on a weekend while people was coming to have fun and the car will be shaking which will make people notice something was happening inside the car and to make matter worse it was parked inside the entrance of one of the bar at elegushi.. I was scared for him though make I no con read this kind story for nairaland say one guy was caught straffing is girl friend inside car in broad daylight at elegushi beach and guess what? He was finally caught by one of the worker of the bar while he was having fun. The guy came to meet me that something is happening outside, I tot people had gathered outside, I was really scared for my guy but luckily the guy na soji guy and didn't allow anyone got close to the car or so. I had to settle him 1k becos he said becos of him nobody came close to the car. People get mind sha. I told my friend what had happened, he was there making mouth say "Shebi na my car" god save you, your matter for enter instagram, nairaland and the rest.

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Old story...
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Caption should be couple caught sliding it in angry
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by Junkie1: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2019
LET THEM FVCK IN PEACE, FVCKING IS A CAR IS EXCITING ASF ...SMH JOBLESS HATERS
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Inside a Corolla shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.