Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention (599 Views)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by Aabheaven(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is open to the house, lets share and make here fun. Mine is coming in a bit
Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by samidbest001(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Me, I study hard, do my assignments , pass my exams with As......
Then see as they take dey rush me for me for department.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lols at the guy above me!! Sound funny and similar to mine. It was around 2009 or so, i sold my nokia c1 i bouth 12k for 3k just to take her to mrBiggs on her birthday!! Though it was fun after.. because we are still dating till date! Just praying for God to open my way so we can do the needful!! She is my 1st and last love. She is a friend, sister and lover. Any of us might commit succide if *any of us dissapoint any of us! Lols

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by decatalyst(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't seek attention, I am the attention!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by samidbest001(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Lols at the guy above me!! Sound funny and similar to mine. It was around 2009 or so, i sold my nokia c1 i bouth 12k for 3k just to take her to mrBiggs on her birthday!! Though it was fun after.. because we are still dating till date!
Noooooooo, I can't fit not did it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by cooldipo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Help her to write her note when she fell sick!
Re: What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Studied and learned mathematics. It was worth it!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Engineer And His Doctor Bride-to-be / Is This Normal. ? / See How Men Reacts After Mistakenly Taking A Transgender Woman Home For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.