Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' (33279 Views)

Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Jax1: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2018
rusher14:

Well the military would have to shape up on documentation.

In the meantime, we would not prevent those who put themselves in harm's way so we be safe, from aspiring for public office.

The battle is forever lost.. Every ex-miltary official has found a loophole in the system as it stands... ( my certificate is with the military)
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by anigold(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Minjim:
Those complaining are only motivated by ignorance, hatred, money and stupidity
the problem why Africa is backward and the worst place to live is that Africans support and acknowledge mediocrity.. why should a President not have the minimum academic qualification to be in presidency. It has nothing to do with Political affiliation but out-right impunity
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Jax1: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2018
adanny01:

Check this out and tell what it is.

An alternative copy. Then he should present it rather than telling everyone that the military had his credential.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by anigold(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2018
It's only now I have heard that there's an institution in the world where originals of your documents are kept away from your custody.. Africa has a long way to go in terms of civilization, development and equity.

We are miles away from living like normal humans..

1 Like

Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by DeOTR: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Only Zombies don't know that Buhari is a product of the counter-productive quota system.
We all know he got into the military only through the recommendation of his Principal.
He rose through the rank unmerited.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by adanny01(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And ur comment clearly presents the fact that u are educated n yet u insist that a terribly failed certificateless man over 80 years of age and also has dementia n Alzheimer's should continue ruling over u until he dies.

Buhari doesn't have a WAEC certificate, If he had one, he would have brought it out for elections since 2003.

These words (bolded) doesn't tell me who you are. It tells me the quality of your objective view.

Besides, Buhari's candidacy is not the subject here.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Shayetet13:

Listen carefully: My uncle, a world renowned surgeon was working with Johns hopkins in the United States. When he decided he wanted to come back to Nigeria to work, National Hospital Abuja accepted his application immediately, but by the time he came down to Nigeria, he was required to submit his basic qualifying certificates. He was even required to submit his MBBS despite having several post graduate degrees in surgery and recommendations from john hopkins. Nigeria president is the biggest job in Nigeria, not something you joke with like all of you are currently doing. Buhari ought to submit that minimum qualification even if he got courses under his belt. That general is saying rubbish. If you must show your certificate for any job in Nigeria, it applies to the president. You guys are just killing principles in the country with your dishonesty, but you do not know it
YOUR UNCLE CAN WORK WITH HARVARD FOR ALL I CARE.HE IS COMING TO NIGERIA AND THERE ARE MANY INCIDENCES OF FAKE CERTIFICATES.PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES,HE SAID THEY SUBMITTED THE ORIGINAL TO THE MILITARY BOARD.HOW MANY YEARS AGO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by rusher14: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Jax1:

The battle is forever lost.. Every ex-miltary official has found a loophole in the system as it stands... ( my certificate is with the military)

Not true.

The military can digitize its records or even decide against custody of such documents.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2018
For those with active Sub on dstvs with access and family package,check my last thread to get compact compact sports channels
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2018
ANOTHER DUMB AND DAFT DEFENCE!

BUHARI SHOULD COMPLY WITH THE STIPULATED BASIC REQUIREMENTS OR F*CK DA HELL OFF!

#ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2018
adanny01:

These words (bolded) doesn't tell me who you are. It tells me the quality of your objective view.

Besides, Buhari's candidacy is not the subject here.

Lmao.

It trying to sound like Albert Einstein, But ur doing a terrible job on that.

Buharis candidacy is all encompassing.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by adanny01(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Jax1:

An alternative copy. Then he should present it rather than telling everyone that the military had his credential.

He cant present that.

Its boldly written, " CONFIDENTIAL RESULT SHEET. PHOTOSTAT FOR USE OF SCHOOL STAFF AND WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL ONLY".

Based on this, the school can issue him a statement of result which he got but the media as well will not have it.

The only thing that legally replaces his certificate is a sworn affidavit which he has given INEC.

All the social media ranting is just to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

1 Like

Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by SirChime(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=IrokoOluwere post=72499878]
Cry me a river :
Shame on You.

1 Like

Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by adanny01(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.

It trying to sound like Albert Einstein, But ur doing a terrible job on that.

Buharis candidacy is all encompassing.

See, on the cert saga i have my opinion. That opinion is not the same when it comes to his performance as president. These are 2 exclusive issues and I donot mix issues.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by GenFunction: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
tor,he shud provide it na
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Friend01(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Shayetet13:

Listen carefully: My uncle, a world renowned surgeon was working with Johns hopkins in the United States. When he decided he wanted to come back to Nigeria to work, National Hospital Abuja accepted his application immediately, but by the time he came down to Nigeria, he was required to submit his basic qualifying certificates. He was even required to submit his MBBS despite having several post graduate degrees in surgery and recommendations from john hopkins. Nigeria president is the biggest job in Nigeria, not something you joke with like all of you are currently doing. Buhari ought to submit that minimum qualification even if he got courses under his belt. That general is saying rubbish. If you must show your certificate for any job in Nigeria, it applies to the president. You guys are just killing principles in the country with your dishonesty, but you do not know it

How did he manage to get into the office in the first place?
Sometimes many of us here who give out these likes like confetti can't see beyond the fabrication you put together just to bring Buhari down.

How can somebody be demanding for your qualifications when you have spent more than enough time in the job?

It is as if we don't know our left from our right.

This man contested four elections this was not an issue, and the man went ahead to be elected and ruled for 3 and half years a little more and you think he should bring out his papers.

Are you guys some bunch of clowns?
Don't you see the joke is on you.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by kernel001: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Minjim:

Go and take a look at the constitution, you need primary education.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Friend01(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
simplycarro:
Even their newly recruited chief wailer OBJ will never say such thing that PMB have no WASC

Did OBJ himself show you his result?

I am tell you for free that we the upcoming generation are going to be far more worse than these older generation.
Despite our level of education we can't discern rubbish from fact and we think we are not too young to run.

we are joking.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2018
adanny01:

See, on the cert saga i have my opinion. That opinion is not the same when it comes to his performance as president. These are 2 exclusive issues and I donot mix issues.

Nope, Thats not how Life works.

The dulllard does not have a certificate and shouldnt be in power at all...But if he had a sound mind n have been ruling with justice, Equity n fairness, and visibly fights corruption, Then we can ignore the whole certificate nonsense n call for him to rule more.

On the area of certificate, He doesnt have any and this is a well known fact.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by adanny01(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope, Thats not how Life works.

The dulllard does not have a certificate and shouldnt be in power at all...But if he had a sound mind n have been ruling with justice, Equity n fairness, and visibly fights corruption, Then we can ignore the whole certificate nonsense n call for him to rule more.

On the area of certificate, He doesnt have any and this is a well known fact.

No point argueing since your opinion is now fact.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by teepain: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2018
velocity25:
another rubbish if OBJ still have his credentials intact na waec of lifeless go be wahala

How do you know that OBJ has his WAEC certificate intact?
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2018
adanny01:

No point argueing since your opinion is now fact.

The fact on ground is that for over a decade now, Buhari is yet to submit his WAEC results to INEC. Thats the only facts available and it will remain the same until he presents his certificates.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
adanny01:

I really thought you were gullible but with the bolded, its obvious you are either uninformed or naive.

Original certificates are not recreateable and hence cannot be reissued. Guy hold onto your certs well, you will never get them back if you lose it.

Lose you WAEC cert and you lose it forever. What you get is a testimonial. You can always request for a transcript of your bachelors but that cert is irreplaceable.

If he says the army has and and he swears to that, any accusation by you or anyone remains a propaganda.

Fire destroys your cert, it goes forever, the only document that can subtitute the actual cert is a police report in conjunction with a sworn affidavit.

This is so untrue. But see how confident you are
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by PanickMode(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Praktikals:

You are right sir. I once watched a video on youtube where Obasanjo exonerated him on this certificate issue. Internet ipob kids think its moimoi to rise to the level of a General. IPOB head is like this
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by TruthHurts1(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Cry me a river cheesy

It is the lovers of the DULLARD who are crying a river, especially those of them wey carry WERE for their name. There is no job in the world which doesn't require the job applicant to prove his academic qualification before he gets the job. Maybe the only exception to that rule is BMC.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by RatedStar: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omooniya1:

Is still d same you that will castigate him and said dey force dem to speak under duress

At least, it will be on record that the military has made a statement. He didn’t do himself any favour by hiring bunch of lawyers to defend him at first like he had something to hide.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by RatedStar: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Basher8583:

This one still has water in his brain.

Still better than you with an empty skull �
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by RatedStar: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
AnanseK:

From your English one can see that you don’t even have a primary school leaving certificate. So how can you understand what the General is saying?

“Sannu” graduate. I greet you sir Mr. full comprehension. Anu mpam.
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by yemisi10: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
You are right they are also doing it for political gain
Minjim:
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Back1lane: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
kiss
Re: Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' by Back1lane: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shayetet13:

Hedonini:
Nonsense. With my Bsc and MSc, why am I required to submit copies of my WAEC during a job application? Why am I required to present my WAEC for 'sighting' during screening? Is that not an "insult"? Why should anyone doubt that I have WAEC given my superior bachelor's and Master's degrees?

If I can bear that so-called insult, then who the hell is the bastard Buhari and why should he feel so entitled? This old bastard must present his WAEC like the rest of us do when seeking jobs and appointments. If he can't, then the presidency is not his birthright. He doesn't have to contest for that position.

Disgusting fools.

yanabasee:
Nonsense talk....

When he was shortlisted to study in England, was his credentials not issued to the force's institution that he was admitted into?? Or he was just handed over without his transcripts?

He's now the President... He knew he will go for a second term... He was supposed to summon WAEC DG and the Army Generals to excavate a copy of his WAEC result wherever it was buried...

Always cooking up silly excuses to feed his lazy youths....
As he as not submitted his certificate why can’t your Igbotic father go n arrest him ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.