Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (5891 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by MissRaine69(f): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amakavula:
Lies! no lady would ruin her life this way. She already hit the jackpot why waste it ?
I beg to differ my friends have told me many a story of ex’s that call just before the wedding asking for a last session before the wedding.
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very wicked lady, imagine the disrespect and betrayal by keeping the boyfriend in the same hotel with her husband to be. Even Satan won't forgive such a lady. sad
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by ImaIma1(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Unfinished business. Hope she is ok now.
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by madone: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
nuggarito:

Its so clear that of all the things you choose to be today is a disgruntled useless fu.

Enjoy the rest of your day agric fowl
lol anuofia see his head like ewu awusa. Chest beating agama, I don't know wetin concern you.town warrior nnwa ebiribe
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Very wicked lady, imagine the disrespect and betrayal by keeping the boyfriend in the same hotel with her husband to be. Even Satan won't forgive such a lady. sad

Men do it too. I know a guy that slept with his ex the night before the wedding. In this case, he wasn't caught that day but the ex got pregnant and everything came out eventually months later. They are still married with four children.
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

see this one!...........you never see anything

you dont know that some girls can be soooooo foolish, ungrateful and senseless

that is why okafor's law (a pussy fvcked by a man can never be un-fvcked by that man but can definitely be re-fvcked by that same man) will always be a constant in their lives.

True, this story may well be some made up BS but it doesnt mean it cant happen..................women, fear them!!!
Who came up with this Okafor's law, nitori Olorun??
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:
everything na codedcheesy. There are ladies who have fiancees and husbands overseas hustling and sending money but the ladies still have boyfriends nacking them all over the place in naijacheesy. Its just that this one was caughtcheesy. She no code am well.
One thing I don't understand is this last time nacks. What makes that last nack different from all the others they've been indulging in that will make someone jeopardize their future and bring disgrace to their entire family? Ayam not understanding undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:

One thing I don't understand is this last time nacks. What makes that last nack different from all the others they've been indulging in that will make someone jeopardize their future and bring disgrace to their entire family? Ayam not understanding undecided
last nacks or the goodbye sex is very important for ladies who are so much into their ex.she might really love the ex but cos the ex isnt ready cos the ex isnt financially capable she has no option than go for a man who is financially ready....hence the goodbye sex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
though a number of such ladies still sneak back to have more goodbye sex even when finally married..mostly happens if d ex is just too good in za oza room cheesy.
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Igbo ladies and infedelity are like 5and 6. I schooled in Awka I knew about three of them with school boyfriends and their husband are abroad sending money for them.
One was even bleeping one yoruba dude self. I am igbo please no one should call me an ethnic bigot oo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by samysmoothfresh: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Who came up with this Okafor's law, nitori Olorun??
a certain wise man named Mazi Okafor
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by madone: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
nuggarito:

Its so clear that of all the things you choose to be today is a disgruntled useless fu.

Enjoy the rest of your day agric fowl
see his big fat head
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Her village peeps at work cool
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by madone: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2018
Amakavula:
Lies! no lady would ruin her life this way. She already hit the jackpot why waste it ?
but this one done happen .she wanted to have it last and we'll before she travels out grin
Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Titugirl(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2018
When they tell them to go for deliverance, they would say "I'm not possessed" forgetting that there are some foundational Powers of their Father's house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2018
It’s very POSSIBLE, because the lady I arranged for a man in the US who was desperately in need of a wife preferably a NURSE, messed up big time.

I asked for her hand in Marriage and really wanted to know how well she was I interested in my advancements. She told me she was overtly interested, that after all she is a widow, without assistance. Only for me to engage her to this successful man out of sympathy. Despite being placed on SALARY by this man, she couldn’t let go off her past relationships of which 100% of them were already married.

The Power of OKAFOR’S LAW is beyond comprehension, this is so because most LADIES marry just for marriage sake and not whom they truly Love.

Most times, those they LOVE may not be emotionally or financially stable for such a marital Journey.
This is the singular reason MEN are always advised to marry Ladies that LOVE them more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel by Frankicent(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
this is what we call pass me the agbera grin

have heard missing script stories like this..... Chai I don't know why ex are always the boss and have more power than current bf who is the actor. grin

women and fish brain....

(1) (2) (Reply)

32yrs Man Spends Millions Of Dollars On Surgeries Just To Look Like A Dog (VIDEO / No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.