Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (32551 Views)

FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by vanbonattel: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Igbos need to build a wailing wall in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by talk2emma: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nk will finish the zoo academically

6 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by DabuIIIT: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Okeikpu(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ohamadike 1 in Biafra holy land
If you don't like it
You should go n kiss Jubril a$$

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Igwe2nero(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please bro, I need the name of the book. Thanks.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Dollabiz: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IamAtikulate: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Who takes nnamdi kanu serious these days.
Over 70 million Ndi igbo worldwide expect traitors like Roaches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Masterclass32: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes, the Igbo are Hebrew. Not sure about Jew, since they say a Jew is a descendant of the tribe of Judah. Though, 'Jew' has now come to represent all hebrew Israelits, from all the 12 tribes. The world will soon know the true identity of the Igbo. It won't remain contentious much longer.

But Biafra is NOT what we need now. Africa will rise when Nigeria rises and Nigeria will rise when the East rises.

Continuing to margisnalise the Igbo and keep them down is NOT to the best interest of Nigeria, africa and by extension, the world.

Africa has a vital role to play in the world NOW and Nigeria is the tip of the spear. Balkanizing Nigeria is out of the question.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IronHammer: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ojiofor:
You want to create a Jewish state in a Christian dominated region in West Africa hmmm.
Now you are in Israel go and prove your jewishnes by making yourself available for dna text.
The quest for Biafra is game of high intelligence. To win u must play ur card smartly and timely too.
U and I know that if seeBiafra comes none will be compelled to worship in Jewish way.

It's card the enemy will be very much afraid of that he just played.
Are Islamic laws not at work in the so called one Nigeria?

They want Islamic State
We want Jewish State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

N what about it ?

Proudly to be called one

It’s the foolish of Africans that see religion as a tool to be human

The none practicing religious actions are better than the so called religious nations
U MUST BE A YORUBA MAN, GRANDFATHER NATIVE DOCTOR, FATHER MUSLIM, MOTHER CHRISTIAN.. THATS YORUBA WAY 4U.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by GeniusDavid(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
50 million IGBO Jews from where?. Its obvious Mr Kanu is just telling the Israeli's what they want to hear. Make them feel special in exchange for food and protection. A common tactics I must say.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ifekon: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra land, I was born a jew and will remain a jew forever ie I observe my shabbat every saturday... Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by jamjo: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

You lack decorum

Show me where I have ever supported such

Sarrki or whatever you call yourself do you have job? I advice you to go and get a life or you will surely suffer heart attack. The issue of IPOB have really become nightmare for you or may I say stupid. Your stupidity is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Ojiofor: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

Adeboye and Oyedepo must be angry now grin

I don't know about that but I don't think Israel will buy into kanus Jewish fairytale.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by 1miccza: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist organization

Guy you have been the only one jumping round the whole thread , you know Kanu before or Kanu know you?? can't you just keep your bile and vituperations in your stomach?? Wetin dey do una sef??Every adult is entitled to his own belief and thoughts you can't change that...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IamAtikulate: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sarrki the yoruba moslem is running mad here, but we didn't see him in the thread where his supreme lord and allah was killing innocent shiites.

Yoruba moslems are problem of this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by david22uu(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abeg i am Igbo and a NIgerian not any JEW,... He can go to hell with his JEWISM... Selfish Fellow

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by DabuIIIT: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

And you have made more than 10 posts over something that is,according to you,dead! What a mental!!!
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by 1miccza: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
ovadozes:

Stop being a paid nuisance, get a life bro

Tell the nonsense guy jare, he seems to think that every is as dumb as he is yeye annoying thing like that...

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by dasauce(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
I watched the Interview from the beginning till end, and all I can deduce from it was that, KANU was so confuse that he didn't even understand what the IGBO's wanted.
Interviewer ask him why his he going into confrontation with the Nigerian government, and the next thing He said was "we wanted I P O B Jews of Africa. Because they are more than 70 Million Ibos in Biafra land
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by payloader(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
uzohrome:
This is a great Leader. I was reading a history book about the igbos. They are all Jews and culturally homogeneous with the Israelites. Nnamdi is a great. Much love Ohamadike.
Nnamdi Kanu is a zionist and a fraudster, who stays abroad and fights with his mouth, while hiding in the safety of a white man's country. He can never give Biafrans what they seek. Nelson Mandela fought apatheid in his country, while still living in it. As for the insinuation that Igbos are Jews is total rubbish. Last two years, or so, a DNA test was conducted randomly by some Jewish emmissaries who came to Nigeria, and it was confirmed that the Igbos have not even the remotest genetic link with Israel. You can always go to google.com if you doubt me.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Elan83(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
sarki is sadist
No! he is an imbec!le!
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Westbestside: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ruddyman:
I'm Christian and will remain so....
Baba, kanu said you are a jew. You must accept it.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
All these majority Christian easterners, do they even know what it means to be a Jewish state? One man is trying to impose his religious ideology on a whole tribe , only lack of understanding of the topic of discussion is the reason they have not wasted this guy.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by lekankolade(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:
As a Christian, I would rather stay in Jewish country than to stay in an Islamic country like Nigeria ..
A Jewish man will never kill you , but muhammed follower is ready to drink your blood and justify it with kooran.
Ask Abubakar shekau
Ask Elrufai
Ask buhari. The three have the same ideology.

If ur assertion is true u won't be alive to open that ur dirty mouth and spew out nonsense as u did now
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by nextstep(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
What is this nonsense? Until oyinbo came and told us about the existence of Jews, which Igbo cultural history mentioned anything or anybody from that side of the world?

If anybody can show me evidence of any kind (artifact, oral, writing) before 1800s that any Igbos practiced any kind of Judaism, I will take their claim serious.

If somebody makes the statement "Igbo are the Jews of Africa", I can sorta understand that they're talking about their indomitable, egalitarian, adventurous drive that leads them to unparalleled success in host communities; this makes them the envy of others and can lead to persecution. But to claim any cultural affinity - that's a bridge too far.

We are not Jews, never have been.

I admire Israel and fantasize that Biafra - free of retardation from Nigeria (particularly the radical and oppressive elements in the North) - could be a small, highly successful country if it models the innovations, hard work, and diplomatic smarts of Israel.

The best way to achieve Biafra is something this young Igbo man summarized here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3rATOtoMs?t=1607
"Africa Today Show". Jump to 26:47

My take: Instead of raising money to buy weapons and exposing our youths to violent response from Nigeria, spend that money educating and indoctrinating youths to believe in Biafra, so that when referendum comes, you'll have people making smart choices. When you go to UN to make your case, there will be justification. Biafra will be won with the pen, not gun. We tried the gun in 1967 and millions died as a result.

That said, something's up and I don't like it: isn't it all too odd that
1. Israeli gov't said "we have no knowledge of the guy being in our territory"
2. A few days later he's on Isreali TV giving an interview?
3. He says he's returning and will bring Hell with him? With Isreali weapons or what?

*notice I didn't say all North is bad... just those radicals and the elites who continue to hold their people back in the 14th century.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Westbestside: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Earthbound:
There are Jews in basically every nation on earth and are one of the most successful people on earth. It's only natural that anyone would like to identify with them. I have just one question;

Is Amadioha Jewish?
Briliant question

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Westbestside: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
U MUST BE A YORUBA MAN, GRANDFATHER NATIVE DOCTOR, FATHER MUSLIM, MOTHER CHRISTIAN.. THATS YORUBA WAY 4U.
You are right, and they live in peace and harmony. They do not care if you serve sango. All they care is their happiness.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by jeff1607(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist organization

Can you explain what you typed here?

Define what a terrorist organisation is and how Igbos are similar to being called one

Also give an example(s) of a terrorist organisation you know sir.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Ategberoson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

why you carry their matter for head? even those chanting Biafra is now atikulating

abeg chill from this nonsense
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

Can you imagine ?

A fool is supporting a terrorist

Hahaha!!! A terrorist that has not killed anybody, is that one a terrorist Sense wee not kee me!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.