Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (53850 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Deman05(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Anyone with a good deal for IPhone7/7+/8/8+/ x/xs max should chat me up....https:///send?phone=2347037135516
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Deman05:
Anyone with a good deal for IPhone7/7+/8/8+/ x/xs max should chat me up....https:///send?phone=2347037135516

Factory Unlocked Matte Black iPhone 7 plus 128 available, it's not too clean, has scratches on the edge, but I'll add a free pouch that will cover the not so clean area. 150k (Non negotiable). Phone only.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Any idea why you were blocked?

Damolaay:

Why don't you tell them the whole story. You block me on whatsapp? seriously I can't believe this...
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=mctfopt post=73284159][/quote] you tell us the whole story na shuu
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Stormyweather:
you tell us the whole story na shuu

Emmmm..wrong quote grin
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2018
mctfopt:

Emmmm..wrong quote grin
lol grin
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by freshvine(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2018
qdlvy:
iPhone 7 plus with otter box case picked for a Nairalander but he didn't make payment on time so giving it to some else.

if he's still interested give it to him to avoid controversy cos he's the initiator. remember you're trying to build trust and reputation.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

if he's still interested give it to him to avoid controversy cos he's the initiator. remember you're trying to build trust and reputation.
don’t judge like that.. we should all know what happend

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by freshvine(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2018
twinskenny:
don’t judge like that.. we should all know what happend

in business, customers are the king. primary objective of biz is customer satisfaction and that philosophy spur success. it's too early to carry on as though he's the CEO of whalmart
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ChisomK9(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

it's too early to carry on as though he's the CEO of whalmart
grin grin cheesy
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

in business, customers are the king. primary objective of biz is customer satisfaction and that philosophy spur success. it's too early to carry on as though he's the CEO of whalmart

Goan tell LA picker this grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Picker said buyer didn't make payment, someone said he should give it to him so as to keep his reputation... This is very funny grin
Did he scam him or what? Payment is the go ahead for a pick up, unless there's an agreement between the 2 parties. Pickers can sell an item off if payment is not received when due. We all know some of we buyers can be very funny.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
wildchild1:

epic lol
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by freshvine(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
wildchild1:

LA picker has built trust and reputation. he's even richer than his 'clients'grin that's to say your money is safe.

because he is overwhelmed, he prefer dealing with those that frequently dump millions in his account and treat them with utmost courtesy than engaging in controversy with loose clients.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ChisomK9(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
wildchild1:

LA picker the emperor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by henrixx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na una spoil that Mikky guy through ass licking. And if any of the rest pickers allow the asslicking get into their head they will still be like mikky

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Picker has waisted time and energy trying to pickup items for about 2 buyers here. After informing a Nairalander here that device he was about to pick up was faulty, the latter refused to pay the pick up fee.
Rule states that in case of a failed pickup you will be charged the pickup fee. But some buyers won't want to pay in order to avoid paying the pickup fee in case it's a failed pickup.
I guess he is just trying to avoid all these.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Imei paid check available for Samsung and Apple device. See signature
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Its in mint condition. Never got a chance to use it as I always use my company's laptop.

This is Dell Inspiron 15 series
Powerful i7 processor
Whooping 16GB RAM
More than sufficient 1TB Hard Disc
Convenient Touch Screen
Advanced Windows 10

$375 TLC

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by GreyBlood: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

LA picker has built trust and reputation. he's even richer than his 'clients'grin that's to say your money is safe.

because he is overwhelmed, he prefer dealing with those that frequently dump millions in his account and treat them with utmost courtesy than engaging in controversy with loose clients.
you're wrong. He gets issues with everyone but he delivers most times hence, we don't have a choice than to patronize him.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hi guys!
So this guy sent me a pickup deal, I told him to hold on till I get a response from the seller. Seller responds, the 'Nairalander buyer' told me the deal was given to him by a Dealhunter and it appears the same deal has been given to another picker here in Chicago, so it's likely the item would have been sold before I get there. I told him I'm on my way to pick it up and he should pay. He doesn't pay, he's trying to play safe (which he admitted to on a voice note he sent to me on WhatsApp) in case it's a failed pickup and not lose the $30 pickup fee which I do understand. I texted the buyer I'm gonna pay him $10 more not to sell to anybody else just so he doesn't lose the whole $30. The seller gave me his home address, he doesn't want to meet at the MacDonalds just a block away from his building. Against my safety precaution, I went ahead to meet him at his building and got the phone. He did not take the extra $10 from me by the way. Meanwhile, buyer hasn't paid, still waiting to see if it's a failed pickup in which case he doesn't lose anything while I lose the time, money and effort spent. Told him on voice note the buyer sold it and if he won't pay my pickup fee, he sent a couple of eyes wide open emojis. I knew that was his game all along and he fell for the bait. Even though I understand why he would do that, I probably would have done the same, but I WON'T reward that behavior. Pay when you are told to do so. I won't bow to emotional blackmail of begging when you know the rules and was bending the rules to your favor without intention of compensating my service for a failed pickup.
I had a few failed pickups and the buyers never paid me because I drove there without confirming payment before proceeding. There was this one I found out the phone was actually bad, the fault was well-concealed but luckily found out before leaving with the phone. I literally saved this guy money by not picking up that phone, he never paid. Henceforth, I won't reward this behavior. Pay before I leave.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

So you're saying there's an exception to what you stated earlier? Lols continue shifting goal post grin
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
GreyBlood:
you're wrong. He gets issues with everyone but he delivers most times hence, we don't have a choice than to patronize him.

As long as he delivers. Our people can be frustrating and hard to deal with. I don't blame him, so far he does his job well which I guess he does.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

It's not exactly a monopoly, is it? Last time I checked, a handful of services exists on here from which you can pick from. There are rules, terms and conditions put in place to make life easy for both buyers and pickers. It's a service, not a franchise or charity. I won't lose money to keep you happy. Amazon can afford to do that though. Even Amazon, Walmart etc reserved and do ban customers who abuse their terms and conditions.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by freshvine(f): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
wildchild1:

So you're saying there's an exception to what you stated earlier? Lols continue shifting goal post grin

what i am implying is that he should build goodwill first before enforcing his draconian rule.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by ChisomK9(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
freshvine:

what i am implying is that he should build goodwill first before enforcing his draconian rule.
who will be second emperor grin cheesy
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by freshvine(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
ChisomK9:
who will be second emperor grin cheesy

unarguable clone2020. that one is test running the blood pressure of his client by flickering...going off and on so that when he hit them hard there'd be no heart failuregrin

4 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Damolaay(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
qdlvy:
Hi guys!
So this guy sent me a pickup deal, I told him to hold on till I get a response from the seller. Seller responds, the 'Nairalander buyer' told me the deal was given to him by a Dealhunter and it appears the same deal has been given to another picker here in Chicago, so it's likely the item would have been sold before I get there. I told him I'm on my way to pick it up and he should pay. He doesn't pay, he's trying to play safe (which he admitted to on a voice note he sent to me on WhatsApp) in case it's a failed pickup and not lose the $30 pickup fee which I do understand. I texted the buyer I'm gonna pay him $10 more not to sell to anybody else just so he doesn't lose the whole $30. The seller gave me his home address, he doesn't want to meet at the MacDonalds just a block away from his building. Against my safety precaution, I went ahead to meet him at his building and got the phone. He did not take the extra $10 from me by the way. Meanwhile, buyer hasn't paid, still waiting to see if it's a failed pickup in which case he doesn't lose anything while I lose the time, money and effort spent. Told him on voice note the buyer sold it and if he won't pay my pickup fee, he sent a couple of eyes wide open emojis. I knew that was his game all along and he fell for the bait. Even though I understand why he would do that, I probably would have done the same, but I WON'T reward that behavior. Pay when you are told to do so. I won't bow to emotional blackmail of begging when you know the rules and was bending the rules to your favor without intention of compensating my service for a failed pickup.
I had a few failed pickups and the buyers never paid me because I drove there without confirming payment before proceeding. There was this one I found out the phone was actually bad, the fault was well-concealed but luckily found out before leaving with the phone. I literally saved this guy money by not picking up that phone, he never paid. Henceforth, I won't reward this behavior. Pay before I leave.

You are overwhelmed and disturb from your previous experience and find it hard to trust people and you think we are all the same.

And did you tell them that you made a mistake when you said I should send payment? the phone is 250, pick up is 30, and shipping is 15 which makes 295 which is #109,150
But you said I should send #111,000 and that was the reason why I delay the payment

Why did you skip the part that I called you on whatsapp even though you are already with the seller and I asked you SHOULD I SEND THE MONEY, you said I should wait, you are waiting for the seller message.

You find it hard to trust people and you assume everybody is playing game with you. if you have asked for the money when I called on whatsapp you know I would have send it to you instead of playing a game of Bait.
because of your so call $30 pick up fee.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Damolaay:

You are overwhelmed and disturb from your previous experience and find it hard to trust people and you think we are all the same.

And did you tell them that you made a mistake when you said I should send payment? the phone is 250, pick up is 30, and shipping is 15 which makes 295 which is #109,150
But you said I should send #111,000 and that was the reason why I delay the payment

Why did you skip the part that I called you on whatsapp even though you are already with the seller and I asked you SHOULD I SEND THE MONEY, you said I should wait, you are waiting for the seller message.

You find it hard to trust people and you assume everybody is playing game with you. if you have asked for the money when I called on whatsapp you know I would have send it to you instead of playing a game of Bait.
because of your so call $30 pick up fee.

I immediately corrected it to 110k. That was more of roundup figure. I didn't use a calculator because I have $300 = 111k stuck in my head after doing numerous deals with that same figure and $295 was just $5 short of that. Still you didn't pay. Screenshot says it all.

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
At no point did I tell you to wait. Only told you that before I texted him and before I started driving. You can't distort the fact.

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
I still have your voice note where you admitted you lost money to failed pickups and didn't want to lose money again.
How can I upload audio here guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.