Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (53954 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:

It's crazy out here, and threats like this in America, Chicago especially, have put many people in the morgue. One pickup I made yesterday looks like a drug deal, the sellers were like characters in a Narcos movie.
please read other picker front page.. always meet in public place... police station or an established eatery... God bless
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by thetrailseeker: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
qdlvy:
And I don't know about other guys doing this but I have to pay taxes too. I have a ledger recording all my income and I will file taxes to avoid any issues with IRS in case I get audited. Nobody wants this kind of headaches later.

Can I advice you to hold on till February ?

You're just starting and there's usually custom issue around this period. You don't want to spoil your name before it starts when custom delays (or seizes) customer's goods..

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
thetrailseeker:

Can I advice you to hold on till February ?

You're just starting and there's usually custom issue around this period. You don't want to spoil your name before it starts when custom delays (or seizes) customer's goods..

I have been thinking about this too. I will ship before that time of the year comes and evaluate my options as I approach this period. I don't want to have this problem because I don't have the benefit of the doubt my competition have.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=qdlvy post=72622600]

I have been thinking about this too. I will ship before that time of the year comes and evaluate my options as I approach this period. I don't want to have this problem because I don't have the benefit of the doubt my competition have. Thank you for your suggestion.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
To clarify a few things, I only do pickups please. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time etc.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=qdlvy post=72622609][/quote]bros please ship as you dim fit... custom problem is always there even when is not December...

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guys, read the terms and conditions before contacting me. Read all the front page thoroughly before contacting me. I will edit from time to time.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good morning guys.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Picked up for TECHPRODIGY yesterday.

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Combo Deal!!!

64gb iPhone x and 32gb iPhone 7

$680 excluding shipping and pickup cost
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Doing pickups today. Shipping out soon.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Packages shipped out this week.

Chieki ------------------------ iPhone 7+ (with case)

Twinskenny ------------------ iPhone 8+

Techprodigy------------------ 2 iPhone X, 2 iPhone 8, iPhone 7

Essay------------------------- iPhone 7 (with charging cable), iPhone 8 (with charging cable), iPhone 7+

All payment due at pickup. Items not paid for and/or not pickup within 3 days of arrival at Lagos may be sold or disposed off according to my discretion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
qdlvy:
Packages shipped out this week.

Chieki ------------------------ iPhone 7+ (with case)

Twinskenny ------------------ iPhone 8+

Techprodigy------------------ 2 iPhone X, 2 iPhone 8, iPhone 7

Essay------------------------- iPhone 7 (with charging cable), iPhone 8 (with charging cable), iPhone 7+

All payment due at pickup. Items not paid for and/or not pickup within 3 days of arrival at Lagos may be sold or disposed off according to my discretion.
abeg if anybody dull, I am ready to pay. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:
abeg if anybody dull, I am ready to pay. cheesy

Lol, I think they will all pay. They were all very good deals.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hey guys, shipping was delayed for a week by my shipper because he requested for invoices which I couldn't produce. I explained how I acquired the packages and they don't come with invoices. He decided to delay shipping for a week to see if anything comes up in case they were fraudulent purchases which they are not. I had no choice but to agree to that because he is only trying to protect his business. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Shipment should be available next week. I will keep you all posted.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abt if u see any good
IPhone 6 or iphone 6s deal

Let me knw abeg
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sorry guys, I have been a little slow recently. I'm having some difficulty getting dollars and I don't want to deal with any online exchanger as you can't be sure of their source of funds. I'm currently working to resolve this and will resume pickups as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Stormyweather(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mirror mirror on the wall grin
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
IMEI check available
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pickup services resumed. Hit me up with your orders.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
qdlvy:
Pickup services resumed. Hit me up with your orders.
okay boss
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by McMayor(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
16gb 6S PLUS very mint available in lagos, Nigeria.
Emzyme:
Abt if u see any good
IPhone 6 or iphone 6s deal

Let me knw abeg
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Jones363: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Samsung s7 Edge comes with wireless charger, fast charger and a VR Gear all for a give away price.
WhatsApp : 07069469596
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
I wish you well.

qdlvy:

It might be to you but it's the only fair price right now considering a lot of things not limited to time spent, miles and wear put on car, tolls, parking and safety risks involved. Some of these sellers we meet up with are not exactly model citizens, I wish you guys can meet some of these people. Two days ago, I called a lady I was supposed to go meet up with and the buyer here already spoke to her on a different phone number, the buyer gave me wrong information regarding the negotiation and I had to cancel. Her boyfriend called me later to threaten me saying he knows where I live and what car I drive and he's coming to shoot me up. Of course, I reported the threat to the police and told him further calls and messages will be recorded and sent to the police. These are risks pickers deal with everyday.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Jones363: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Jones363:
Samsung s7 Edge comes with wireless charger, fast charger and a VR Gear all for a give away price.
WhatsApp : 07069469596
sa
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pickup services available. contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by essay123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
iPhone Xs max deal needed
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Jiggsbaby: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
qdlvy:
Pickup services available. contact me on WhatsApp.
ur messages are not delivering
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by Kingdante(m): 1:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Any good deal on mini laptop or HP 15..... cash at hand..... let’s start with this

I kind of trust this guy... dunno
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 2:48am On Nov 16, 2018
essay123:
iPhone Xs max deal needed

64gb gold with box no accessories ww unlock .
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by EleanorKing: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2018
omicpet:

64gb gold with box no accessories ww unlock .

Please drop your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.