Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

t. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t. (3885 Views)

Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why / I Get Erect Just Talking To My Girl, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

t. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
The
Re: t. by jonath0012(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
beardlessdude:
Has masturbation finally killed me?
Will I ever be with a woman.
Questions running through my head as I left the ashawo's place
I tried disvirgining myself today.
I went to Jaji and met one yellow Igbo Ashawo, she took me to her suite, on reaching there, prick no gree stand.

She massaged my dick on her Toto, opened it for me to see, she even massaged my dick on her ass (thinking I was a batty boy, maybe), I then recalled I mastutbated two times today before I went there. I'm so scared. I'm very sure I'm no faqqot so that's settled, pls who has experienced similar stuff. What could be the cause pls. I'm very scared

Guy, you dick don tire, allow it rest small na...

Nothing to get worried about..

Meanwhile why you go dey patronize Ashawo joint, you no get girlfriend.. Be careful oo

3 Likes

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
jonath0012:

Meanwhile why you go dey patronize Ashawo joint, you no get girlfriend.. Be careful oo
girls wey no dey give face. I just wan disvirgin myself ni
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
jonath0012:

thanks. Am just scared cos its my first time dazal

1 Like

Re: t. by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na fear catch ur prick as e see STD. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: t. by falcon01: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
lol
Re: t. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
As toto no hungry you, why you go meet ashawo? You for pay the ashawo to suck am stand nah
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
I can remember last year when the op quoted me and called me ashawo.I think I now know the reason why you're always so frustrated.
Maybe you should give up masturbation.And see a doctor perhaps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: t. by Ajibade0852(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
I Wonder Oo Wetin Carry U Go Dere Self, U Beter Go Eat Comcomber So Dat Next Time U Go Dere U Dey On Fire
Re: t. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I can remember last year when the op quoted me and called me ashawo.I think I now know the reason why you're always so frustrated.
Since last year, you still remember? shocked
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:

Last year

Omo....u go harsh ooooo.....
All ur ex go suffer.....unless na u willingly break the relationship

1 Like

Re: t. by NOC1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Walahi that thing can happen to anyone ones you encounter fear, i have been a victim of such before but not with olosho, rather with a girl that needed help from me, stranded have nothing to do.... I nearly took advantage of her situation but when my... refused to stand senses fall on me, i started to reflect over my actions. The next day i sincerely apologised till date we are great friends whenever she is in Lag for her company meeting she must come to my house, during weekends we go out, same thing happens whenever I go to PH.
Bro fear killed the erection
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Since last year, you still remember? shocked
I hardly forget stuffs.
Re: t. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
he said it bcuz that's what you are. who knows if you're the one he met that killed his erection ehn
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:

Lool, na konji dey worry am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Last year

Omo....u go harsh ooooo.....
All ur ex go suffer.....unless na u willingly break the relationship
The moniker is kinda unique and it rang a bell, dasall. It's not that deep Biko.
Re: t. by LuciferYaweh: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I hardly forget stuffs.

But you stammered the day we asked you who was responsible for your pregnancy.

*spits angry

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
he said it bcuz that's what you are. who knows if you're the one he met that killed his erection ehn
Don't go rabid on me, hanty.I don't share your trade.
Re: t. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
what if the op is gay. although he denied it, but let's be logical. u see a naked woman (who he accepts he find attractive) and not a single twitch down there. I'll shift an eyebrow on that.
op try it out with a man, then a goat. your answer lies in any of those. leave women alone tho.

cc
beardlessdude
jonath0012
noc1
falcon1
ogogorofreak
ajibade0852

1 Like

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The moniker is kinda unique and it rang a bell, dasall. It's not that deep Biko.

U made it sound that deep....chaii..she don mark my moniker....no vex abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:

I pray never to meet a woman like you that never forgets nor forgives. 1 year and you still keep this to heart, jeez shocked

People like you can kill in a heartbeat angry

2 Likes

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

But you stammered the day we asked you who was responsible for your pregnancy.

*spits angry
Devil, get thee behind me. grin
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

I pray never to meet a woman like you that never forgets nor forgives. 1 year and you still keep this to heart, jeez shocked

People like you can kill in a heartbeatangry
I have an extremely soft heart.

1 Like

Re: t. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I have an extremely soft heart.

Ok, if you say so. Learn to let go. It will make you look younger and live longer kiss

1 Like

Re: t. by NOC1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what if the op is gay. although he denied it, but let's be logical. u see a naked woman (who he accepts he find attractive) and not a single twitch down there. I'll shift an eyebrow on that.
op try it out with a man, then a goat. your answer lies in any of those. leave women alone tho.

cc
beardlessdude
jonath0012
noc1
falcon1
ogogorofreak
ajibade0852

I doubt if he is gay
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Ok, if you say so. Learn to let go. It will make you look younger and live longer kiss
Thanks a lot.I guess I have a better than average memory.
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:

cc
beardlessdude
jonath0012
noc1
falcon1
ogogorofreak
ajibade0852
thunder rape u. Ur father is gay
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
NOC1:
Walahi that thing can happen to anyone ones you encounter fear, i have been a victim of such before but not with olosho, rather with a girl that needed help from me, stranded have nothing to do.... I nearly took advantage of her situation but when my... refused to stand senses fall on me, i started to reflect over my actions. The next day i sincerely apologised till date we are great friends whenever she is in Lag for her company meeting she must come to my house, during weekends we go out, same thing happens whenever I go to PH.
Bro fear killed the erection
thanks bro. Altho I'm going back there tomorrow prepared, hopefully e go behav this time
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Maybe you should give up masturbation.And see a doctor perhaps.
Ashawo!!
Re: t. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
As toto no hungry you, why you go meet ashawo? You for pay the ashawo to suck am stand nah
e hungry me. I donno what happen
Re: t. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
NOC1:

I doubt if he is gay
no am not. Very sure I see women on the road and respond, not men never. Don't mind d foolish girl.
Re: t. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
beardlessdude:
Ashawo!!
May God forgive you.
Why are you always so insultive though?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Busted For Cheating - Watch Wife Reaction / Lady Reveals How An Innovative Man Shot His Shot Inside A Danfo / How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.