Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

t. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t. (3896 Views)

Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why / I Get Erect Just Talking To My Girl, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: t. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
beardlessdude:
e hungry me. I donno what happen
maybe fear dey your body. I suspect say na those type of Ajegunle/mushin ashawos wey dey capable of breaking your head?
Re: t. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
maybe fear dey your body. I suspect say na those type of Ajegunle/mushin ashawos wey dey capable of breaking your head?
no smooth and feminine
Re: t. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
maybe ur body no dey agree with ashawo cheesy
just get a clean girlfriend and get naughty with her cheesy

1 Like

Re: t. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe ur body no dey agree with ashawo cheesy
just get a clean girlfriend and get naughty with her cheesy

Exactly. Better oil dey your head bros.

I still remember the time my guys took me to visit ashewo while in the university. My JT did not stand, I think because my body did not just need to lie with a public dump. The next day you need to see how my JT was performing on my babe - 3 hot rounds grin

2 Likes

Re: t. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
beardlessdude:
thunder rape u. Ur father is gay
rape u too.
effeminate boy.
u couldn't bed an ordinary lady spits on your ugly face
Re: t. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Exactly. Better oil dey your head bros.

I still remember the time my guys took me to visit ashewo while in the university. My JT did not stand, I think because my body did not just need to lie with a public dump. The next day you need to see how my JT was performing on my babe - 3 hot rounds grin
abi na grin
its like using a public toilet cheesy
and some men even dey give ashawo MouthAction shocked
men wey dey frequently visit brothel dey try.

1 Like

Re: t. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
shameless boy that couldn't fork ordinary Ashawo. later he'll be disturbing with his sexual themed threads where he claims rubbish. pffft.
Re: t. by samysmoothfresh: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shameless boy that couldn't fork ordinary Ashawo. later he'll be disturbing with his sexual themed threads where he claims rubbish. pffft.
Re: t. by Pearl05(f): 4:37am On Oct 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I hardly forget stuffs.

That's bad. Keeping negative database. It will always mar your relationship with people. For your own longevity try to let go.

You can start by keeping records of good deeds .
Re: t. by Speedyconnect15: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Anxiety bro
Re: t. by anochuko01(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I can remember last year when the op quoted me and called me ashawo.I think I now know the reason why you're always so frustrated.
Maybe you should give up masturbation.And see a doctor perhaps.
JESUS! father! never let me have this kinda person as wife o!!
Re: t. by Buffalowings3(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I can remember last year when the op quoted me and called me ashawo.I think I now know the reason why you're always so frustrated.

Do you want to help him cool

Re: t. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
Anxiety bro
any help on fixing this thamks
Re: t. by WetinConsignMe: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
beardlessdude:
Has masturbation finally killed me?
Will I ever be with a woman.
Questions running through my head as I left the ashawo's place
I tried disvirgining myself today.
I went to Jaji and met one yellow Igbo Ashawo, she took me to her suite, on reaching there, prick no gree stand.

She massaged my dick on her Toto, opened it for me to see, she even massaged my dick on her ass (thinking I was a batty boy, maybe), I then recalled I mastutbated two times today before I went there. I'm so scared. I'm very sure I'm no faqqot so that's settled, pls who has experienced similar stuff. What could be the cause pls. I'm very scared

My old homophobic friend, as a second year FUTMINNA student, u r waaaaay too young to be experiencing this. I am older than you but just reading your story got me hard!
You may not be gay but u have unusual sexuality. My advice is to look inwards, ask yourself WHAT really turns u on. Some people are turned on by the THOUGHT of women but not live women. Also remember, there is more to life than sexuality. Direct your energies towards other areas. Some people's sexuality is such that the best and safest thing for them to do is avoid sex entirely - become a Catholic priest or something!
Re: t. by JimiCoker2: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Whoa, since last year! The thing must've pained you to your bones. Fear women lipsrsealed
Re: t. by WetinConsignMe: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
NOC1:
Walahi that thing can happen to anyone ones you encounter fear, i have been a victim of such before but not with olosho, rather with a girl that needed help from me, stranded have nothing to do.... I nearly took advantage of her situation but when my... refused to stand senses fall on me, i started to reflect over my actions. The next day i sincerely apologised till date we are great friends whenever she is in Lag for her company meeting she must come to my house, during weekends we go out, same thing happens whenever I go to PH.
Bro fear killed the erection

Maga doesn't realise he's been friend-zoned while a guy man somewhere is drilling her
Re: t. by faithfull18(f): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Give your life to Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.