Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict (2590 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
My daughter is now with me.

The man my wife is living with said he can't father and take care of a child not his so my wife have to release her to me.

She is a cute little child that needs proper care which may not be possible due to my state of joblessness.
Since i was out of prison i have been living of from a good neighbour of mine and putting my child under his care is unwise.
The neighbour is a bachelor in his early thirtys.

I am happy she is with me but sad at the same time on how to take care of her properly.

What is the way forward for me?

cc'' lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Ahmed0336(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Do you have relatives that can assist? Can you afford to send her to a boarding school while you sort yourself out?

Truth is before bringing any child into this world there are lots of things to put into consideration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Find a safe place she can stay probably from your family side or have they rejected you also? Then look for a good job nd start saving,when you have enough savings rent an apartment take back your daughter nd take good care of her!!! Please whoever you wanna give your daughter to for the main time please make sure they are trustworthy so your daughter wnt end up been molested or maltreated!!! Nd i hope you have change for good? Just forget about taking back your wife be more concentrated on how to get back on your feet nd take good care of that little princess!!

9 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by futurerex: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2019
What took you to prison Cook up story sha

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Do you have relatives that can assist? Can you afford to send her to a boarding school while you sort yourself out?

Truth is before bringing any child into this world there are lots of things to put into consideration.
They abandon when i was in jail so that i don't have a relative.
My only relative is my aged mother in the village.
I can't don't want my child to grow up in such environment.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2019
futurerex:
What took you to prison Cook up story sha
FRAUD took me their.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nemesis0147(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2019
don't you have relatives? dad mom sisters brothers.. cousins oga shey you Dy whine us ni?
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Ahmed0336(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
They abandon when i was in jail so that i don't have a relative.
My only relative is my aged mother in the village.
I can't don't want my child to grow up in such environment.

Damn!!!! You must be going through a lot.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Find a safe place she can stay probably from your family side or have they rejected you also? Then look for a good job nd start saving,when you have enough savings rent an apartment take back your daughter nd take good care of her!!! Please whoever you wanna give your daughter to for the main time please make sure they are trustworthy so your daughter wnt end up been molested or maltreated!!! Nd i hope you have change for good? Just forget about taking back your wife be more concentrated on how to get back on your feet nd take good care of that little princess!!
The only trustworthy person is my aged mum in the village.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by futurerex: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
FRAUD took me their.

If you no get relatives carry am go orphanage na!

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Nemesis0147:
don't you have relatives?
dad
mom
sisters
brothers.. cousins
oga shey you Dy whine us ni?
I do but they all abandon me when i was in jail.
The only person that visit occasionally is my runaway wife and that is why i still love her unconditionally.

I just pray she realise her mistake and come back to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Officialgarri: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2019
You have big problem in your head. I guess the prison made you have some sort of mental illness.
Because in your last thread, you were seriously fighting to get back your daughter, and now you have her at last, and then you are asking what to do with her.

Why not throw her in a well?

Why fight for a child when you have no plans for her?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by nanaman(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2019
futurerex:

If you no get relatives carry am go orphanage na!

How old are you? Must everything be a joke.? Scroll and move on if you have nothing tangible to contribute.

Op, your sincerity is well appreciated. Someway, somehow, and someday, everything will be fine. Just keep your head up. I can see you're a changed person. There are some organizations that can assist. Make use of goggle to search for PROLAC, I think. Not sure though but I know they assist recidivist.

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Oriyomin25(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2019
Don't limit urself to a particular job bro at least for now, for the girl. look 4 a hire purchase motorcycle/tricycle and start from there, find an averagely aged woman who you can trust around and tell her ur situation, enrol ur daughter in a public school around if u cannot afford private then after school she will stay with the woman till u return. you can negotiate pay with the woman and u decide if wage/salary will be easy 4u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by DesChyko: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Uh.. Wasn't it just yesterday I read about someone being out of jail and was released and you were looking for how to gain custody of your 5-year old daughter (and heavily pregnant wife)? undecided
Today today, your 5-year old daughter don show even before I finished reading comments on the other thread. shocked
Make I better follow this thread closely because the way e dey go, be like your daughter go get admission to University within the next twelve hours angry

15 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by maak400: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

The man my wife is living with said he can't father and take care of a child not his so my wife have to release her to me.

She is a cute little child that needs proper care which may not be possible due to my state of joblessness.
Since i was out of prison i have been living of from a good neighbour of mine and putting my child under his care is unwise.

I am happy she is with me but sad at the same time on how to take care of her properly.

cc'' lalasticlala
You wanted your daughter to live with you and your wish has come through so what else is the problem?!
In the other thread you opened, you planned to fight the man who snatched your wife and we told you to leave your cheating wife and get your child back. Now that you have your daughter you should be happy nau.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by maak400: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
DesChyko:
Uh.. Wasn't it just yesterday I read about someone being out of jail and was released and you were looking for how to gain custody of your 5-year old daughter (and heavily pregnant wife)? undecided
Today today, your 5-year old daughter don show even before I finished reading comments on the other thread. shocked
Make I better follow this thread closely because the way e dey go, be like your daughter go get admission to University within the next twelve hours angry
Lol cheesy... I tire for the man o. His daughter is with him now but he’s still complaining instead of rejoicing.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Love04(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
DesChyko:
aswear������same here oh, i was shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by maak400: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
You have big problem in your head. I guess the prison made you have some sort of mental illness.
Because in your last thread, you were seriously fighting to get back your daughter, and now you have her at last, and then you are asking what to do with her.

Why not throw her in a well?

Why fight for a child when you have no plans for her?
Lol grin.. the man is confused. He wanted something and got it but he’s still complaining

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Take your daughter to your mother in the village since she's the only trusted ally you have now and work hard to bring her back to the city soon.
There's nothing wrong with staying in the village. Let your daughter taste both sides of the world, it will help her someday.

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2019
You are jobless and fighting for custody? I pray God makes a way for you.
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2019
J111333:
Take your daughter to your mother in the village since she's the only trusted ally you have now and work hard to bring her back to the city soon.
There's nothing wrong with staying in the village. Let your daughter taste both sides of the world, it will help her someday.
Thank you ma,there is sense in your comment.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
Thank you ma,there is sense in your comment.
Sir or bro will be more appropriate.
Goodluck man.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Op.... keep it real.....your daughter is 5.... you were imprisoned for 4 years.... your daughter is a stranger to you... and you are a total stranger to your daughter. You are not in a position to manage yourself.... basically homeless. So why the fight for custody for your daughter? Is this really about your daughter?... or about using her as a means of getting your wife back?... get the daughter and the wife will follow? .... the reason why you now have your daughter and don't know what to do.... because this was never in your plans. You have not changed.... this is a form of blackmail.... and blackmail is a form of fraud. .My advice.... return the child to her mother. Swallow the bitter pill that you have lost your family because of fraud. Move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:
The only trustworthy person is my aged mum in the village.
.. Then take her to Ur mum in the village. Hustle and by God grace you can still stand on your fit and be able to give her a good life.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

cc'' lalasticlala
You better raise her up as a single father
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Spot on
Originalsly:
Op.... keep it real.....your daughter is 5.... you were imprisoned for 4 years.... your daughter is a stranger to you... and you are a total stranger to your daughter. You are not in a position to manage yourself.... basically homeless. So why the fight for custody for your daughter? Is this really about your daughter?... or about using her as a means of getting your wife back?... get the daughter and the wife will follow? .... the reason why you now have your daughter and don't know what to do.... because this was never in your plans. You have not changed.... this is a form of blackmail.... and blackmail is a form of fraud. .My advice.... return the child to her mother. Swallow the bitter pill that you have lost your family because of fraud. Move on.
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Where do u stay
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Within the last 24hours, the man who has had your wife and daughter under his roof has suddenly rejected your daughter?

We all know where this is headed.

The average Nigerian is full of lies, that's why they get so much hate from around the world.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by CrownPrincehawk(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Call the attention of her mum if she can help financially so that you can take her to boarding school.
Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
sp749513:

cc'' lalasticlala

This was the same question I asked you in your last thread, how are you going to take care of her if you finally get her back?

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
BiggyB242:

This was the same question I asked you in your last thread, how are you going to take care of her if you finally get her back?
I can take care of her,what i need is job to earn salary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone / "I Am A Virgin But I Will Practice MouthAction When I Marry" - Curvy Actress / She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.