Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me (4863 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Vixenn(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
I created a new thread to mask my identity__ and I've been reluctant to post this since yesterday. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years now we've not had any major issue, he's a software developer and is doing fine... He told me he had a female bestie_ which I had no problem with then cos she was abroad(She travelled abroad after their secondary school).
She came back to Nigeria last year (or was deported_ we don't know) and started staying with us...My boyfriend stays in a 3 bedroom apartment...Initially when she arrived, she was pretending to be cool_ and I felt the best way to handle it was to be friends with her as well...but after 4 months and she still remained with us, I started feeling uncomfortable and I told him_ but he didn't take me serious.
Last year December we had a misunderstanding and she slapped me, I left her for peace to reign_ reported her to my boyfriend, buh he said next time "I should not tell her to shut up"...This girl smokes and is into drugs!! _ my boyfriend is always at work, he doesn't see these things but he knows and I've snapped her doing it before but he doesn't say anything.
In February we had another misunderstanding, she slapped me again_ I slapped her back, then we fought...After this incident she beats me at any small provocation, and fondles my private parts while beating me... I brought my best friend (girl) and we both beat her, my boyfriend is just lackadaisical about the whole thing_ he only focuses on work. I told him to allow my best friend to stay so I will feel safe, but he refused...
Last week she beat me, stripped me, penetrated me with her fingers and snapped me... If I leave my Boyfriend's place she will win, but I feel I will soon stab her...
Please how can I handle her, rn I careless if she dies

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by PlayMaker14: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
my boyfriend is always at work, he doesn't see these things but he knows and I've snapped her doing it before but he doesn't say anything.

Maybe if you had something doing with your life instead of being a “Sit-At-Home” freeloader girlfriend, you wouldn't have been bothered about her smoking life style.

Last week she beat me, stripped me, penetrated me with her finger

Fingered you and fondled your breast? This clearly shows that you ladies are just a mere intimacy gadget to your “Software” boyfriend or let me put it in plain terms; you ladies are good for nothing sex machines.

but I feel I will soon stab her.

Chidinma Ojukwu stabbed her father's agemate out of her excessive intake of hard drugs and monstrous appetite for material things, but you want to stab someone because of your large appetite for “Software” dick?

Well, I know this your story is all made up, because an average Nigeria girl will never allow her man bring in his Female Bestie to live in the same apartment and also, your story is almost like Alhaji Lai's Mohammed good morning greetings.

Your boyfriend's Bestie beats and finger you at the same time? Tell us another Lie girl.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Mophor: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Damn niggar!!!!!!
Issoright

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding whether to read or not.

Who can relate?? grin grin

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Missmossy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
What’s this??

Come back and tell us when you stab her undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Jaydot01: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wahala no dey finish everyday new problem
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by BigDan69: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fake story, u want to hide ur identity yet u put up ur pics lols. What wer u doing when she was fingering u amd snapping pic? Posing for the camera?

Madam make we hear word, if u are even a lady

6 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Shellsploit: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa ooo...
she fondled and fingered you?
what did i just read now.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by airminem(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
sad @Op, what's the best way to get to know yourself?

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by InfernoNig: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
For naija
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by NobleSeed(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Last week she beat me, stripped me, penetrated me with her fingers and snapped me... If I leave my Boyfriend's place she will win, but I feel I will soon stab her...
Please how can I handle her, rn I careless if she dies[/quote] you mean say na girl do all this to you(fellow girl)? You guys are doing pretty well.....better leave that zoo you called a house..stab her ,we #nairalander we come and sing Ameno Dorime for you in kirikiri prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by mrnigeria0: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vixenn:
I created a new thread to mask my identity__ and I've been reluctant to post this since yesterday. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years now we've not had any major issue, he's a software developer and is doing fine... He told me he had a female bestie_ which I had no problem with then cos she was abroad(She travelled abroad after their secondary school).
She came back to Nigeria last year (or was deported_ we don't know) and started staying with us...My boyfriend stays in a 3 bedroom apartment...Initially when she arrived, she was pretending to be cool_ and I felt the best way to handle it was to be friends with her as well...but after 4 months and she still remained with us, I started feeling uncomfortable and I told him_ but he didn't take me serious.
Last year December we had a misunderstanding and she slapped me, I left her for peace to reign_ reported her to my boyfriend, buh he said next time "I should not tell her to shut up"...This girl smokes and is into drugs!! _ my boyfriend is always at work, he doesn't see these things but he knows and I've snapped her doing it before but he doesn't say anything.
In February we had another misunderstanding, she slapped me again_ I slapped her back, then we fought...After this incident she beats me at any small provocation, and fondles my private parts while beating me... I brought my best friend (girl) and we both beat her, my boyfriend is just lackadaisical about the whole thing_ he only focuses on work. I told him to allow my best friend to stay so I will feel safe, but he refused...
After looking at your picture.I feel like beating you and penetrate you with my dick

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Theama(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding to read through or not.

grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by pyyxxaro: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
For her to be fingering you anyhow , meaning your kpekus is a well undecided
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by VEXT: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Don't you have a home...must you stay with your boyfriend
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by flokii: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Your boyfriend has no regard or respect for you.. if not he wouldn't have allowed another lady to move into his house while you two are dating..

Seems they are back together and you're now the Ex cos I don't understand how the other party will keep beating you and he'll show no concern. Anyway, if you kill her, you'll go to jail and spend the rest of your life there, huncle will not come around to see you.
If the other lady eventually commits murder, she'll go to jail and your boyfriend will bring a new lady with him to pay his last respect in your family house.
You better think twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Chris525: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Get a spycam installed. Get video evidence and go to the police.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by KingDash: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
I no even understand
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
To start with, where are your parents?
Where do they reside?
Do they know where you are and what you are doing with your life presently?

Answer these questions and we will move on from there,
We must find a solution to all these issues today today on Nairaland lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Divoc19(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dating for 4 years? shocked

Don't fight her again.
Pack out of the house, let her win.
Have your peace.

Vixenn:
he only focuses on work. I told him to allow my best friend to stay so I will feel safe, but he refused...

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Ikea81: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Vixenn:

If this is true. Na oloriburuku be that your bf and God go punish am, as for you better leave cos you will lose at the end. Infact your bf is sleeping . Dey there

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
angry

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Ok12345(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
nawa ooo
ur bf must be rich for you to endure this nonsense

FYI. ..the other girl is ur iyale.
know that nd know peace

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Isokoson1: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Which kind news I dey read like this self.. .NL Don dey vex me...
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Orire01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:
These days I first scroll and check if there is a link at the bottom of these stories before deciding to read through or not.

I swear, no be only you.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Nickisindigo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
My software developer brothers come and advise your in-law

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by gulfer: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Use this for maximum result angry angry angry
I got it from Fulani herdsmen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by chidozeze(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by chidozeze(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beloved3:

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me by Twelfthman: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Just leave. Don't force anything. Leave since your so called boyfriend is not ready to step up and protect you.
I bet he is probably into the both of you and moreover his friend molesting you show she is into lesbianism. You should be more careful around such abomidable people...
If you leave u won't die. Pls don't go stab her you will go to jail that is why it is important you must leave the house. If he wants you back he will do the right thing since you claimed you his girlfriend and not just a friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Albino Girl / What's The Foundation Of Your Relationship? / Could This Be True Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.