Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (61572 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
TruthHurts1:
[s]This circumsised she-goat and ex-convict simply doesn't know how to age responsibly and with dignity. She is 55 years old, yet there are 15 year olds who are more responsible and mature than she is. With all her lies and made up stories seeking for attention, I'm surprised she hasn't applied to join the BMC. Maybe LIE MADHAMAD is scared of facing some real competition.[/s]

All bold and red yet you made no sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Glink2018(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneCorner:
I love you Kemi

.... for typing trash, abi ?

Kontinue!...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by donifez(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
This woman is a book of knowledge. If you read her write-up most times you will learn a thing or two. She can act crazy and all that, but she is knowledgeable.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by MostSoughtAfte(f): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Following lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Obierika(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Agbaya!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
peacettw:
I use to think that this woman was bat shit insane until someone pointed out in Instagram that none of Linda's pregnant belly had Linea Nigra.
For those of you not in the know, a Linea Nigeria is sort of what comes with pregnancy and in blacks, it appears as a dark straight line that cuts across the belly button down to the groin.
I have checked all Linda's pregnancy pics and none of her belly pics has that line.
Frankly, I am confused. Can this woman be on to something that is actually true?

It never seizes to amaze me how dimwitted and unthinking some people can be. A person who can organize such a huge fake involving her own family and so many people and top-notch institutions cannot fake belly line! What's wrong with u people!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by TruthHurts1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

All bold and red yet you made no sense undecided

It seems village people have tied a rope around the neck of this goat called TalkTalkTwins and because of that he has now started to behave like one. I'm not in the business of listening to anything like you that walks on 4 legs. If you're too stupid to understand the concept of freedom of expression, you should blame your parents for the lack of intelligence they passed down to you. Stop blaming others for your mental handicap.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Giving birth in America LOL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by peacettw: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

It never seizes to amaze me how dimwitted and unthinking some people can be. A person who can organize such a huge fake involving her own family and so many people and top-notch institutions cannot fake belly line! What's wrong with u people!!

Had to Google for more pics and lo and behold, I saw the line.
My bad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
peacettw:

My bad.

There u have it. But even then more than 25% never get any line. Google it.

Common sense will tell u this couldn't possibly have been fake. Too many people will need to lie and keep lying for the rest of their lives including family, baby daddy, the surrogate, hospital, etc.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Banmeallday:
Giving birth in America LOL

Exactly. If u gonna fake birth US is the last place u wanna go. They keep very good and permanent records and a hospital would sue u for lying about them. 9ja is the best place to fake a birth

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
When Linda was prying into other people's affairs which she made money from, nobody hung her. Even those who dared speak Ill of her were rebuked by her fans by claiming she's a blogger.

Abeg why are people insulting this woman when she's serving Linda her own tablet?

Blogger vs Journalist wahala niyen.
Anyways, I care only 0.000000000000000000000% for any of them.

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and saying her family are ritualists, all for attention. Otherwise she would've ended up a lunatic beggar like this self-acknowledged mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SmartMindsFx: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Linda was NOT telling stupid lies about people and saying her family are ritualists, all for attention. Otherwise she would've ended up a lunatic beggar like this self-acknowledged mad woman

Linda had/has her own style
This is Aunty's style. So, what's the noise about

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
carrascocity:

That woman is nothing but a raw blogger who says the truth without fear yes!!!
I know you might not like her but one day read her articles very well without hatred you understand what I'm talking about

Believe me if na another person Linda go finish the person down

Truth??!! A serial liar who would tell any lie no matter how absurd for attention!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Linda had/has her own style
This is Aunty's style. So, what's the noise about

Woman tells nothing but lies. Telling lies is not style. This is a self-declared mad woman begging for money to seek a cure. Linda's mistake was giving alms to her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SmartMindsFx: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Woman tells nothing but lies. Telling lies is not style. This is a self-declared mad woman begging for money to seek a cure. Linda's mistake was giving alms to her

How did you rate her stories to have concluded they are lies?

Has anyone with concrete evidence ever countered her stories?
Even Aunty Linda is yet to tackle her.........

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
embarassed9
SmartMindsFx:

How did you rate her stories to have concluded they are lies?

Has anyone with concrete evidence ever countered her stories?
Even Aunty Linda is yet to tackle her.........

That's the smartest thing Linda ever did. Her big mistake was initially mildly responding to her, but she is now wiser. Davido and Chioma also made that mistake. TOTALLY IGNORE HER. That's the lesson these NL mods need to learn

Maybe u missed these:

WetinConsignMe:

peacettw(f): 

My bad.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Skullano(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Joke apart, this aunty might be saying the truth ooh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SmartMindsFx: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
embarassed9

That's the smartest thing Linda ever did. Her big mistake was initially mildly responding to her, but she is now wiser. Davido and Chioma also made that mistake. TOTALLY IGNORE HER. That's the lesson these NL mods need to learn

Maybe u missed these:

WetinConsignMe:

peacettw(f): 

My bad.

I don't miss any Nairaland latest news.
Though this account is new simply because my main account SmartMindsEmpire has been totally blocked.

Let's come back to Kemi's family wahala.
If she says anything bad about her family, nobody outside the family can win her case because she's a member and anyone else is an outsider.

My immediate family also messed up and if I decide to post about it, nobody can challenge me because they weren't there.

Linda had a point in her booming days and Kemi has hers.
We can look at KEMI like a mad woman but she can't just cook up stories without roots

I'm still waiting for anyone she accused of something come out to say otherwise.
She brought news about Olamide and Hide Kosoko and they are still yet to say otherwise.

Remember there's no smoke without fire...

By the way, did I tell you I am a forex and crypto trader?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Eveking(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
this woman might be saying the truth. her fake baby bum con look like hanty Linda real baby bum
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

I don't miss any Nairaland latest news.
Though this account is new simply because my main account SmartMindsEmpire has been totally blocked.

Let's come back to Kemi's family wahala.
If she says anything bad about her family, nobody outside the family can win her case because she's a member and anyone else is an outsider.

My immediate family also messed up and if I decide to post about it, nobody can challenge me because they weren't there.

Linda had a point in her booming days and Kemi has hers.
We can look at KEMI like a mad woman but she can't just cook up stories without roots

I'm still waiting for anyone she accused of something come out to say otherwise.
She brought news about Olamide and Hide Kosoko and they are still yet to say otherwise.

Remember there's no smoke without fire...

By the way, did I tell you I am a forex and crypto trader?

How can u possibly be saying this. Ok, u had your child through surrogacy. Let me see u disprove that. Don't u see the best thing is to just ignore me. There CAN be smoke without any fire whatsoever. Example, I jokingly wrote that Yemi Alade's mum is originally from Guadalupe. People ran with it! Bloggers make up stories without basis all the time. The woman herself went to JAIL for making up about someone! And the woman apologise for making up THIS story! Jeez!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Lhimeet(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
And this woman is 54?

Age is not maturity las las
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by iSufferFools: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
charijee:
Thought she apologised to her sometime ago
cheeriest charijee. Been forever. Howdy do?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SmartMindsFx: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

How can u possibly be saying this. Ok, u had your child through surrogacy. Let me see u disprove that. Don't u see the best thing is to just ignore me. There CAN be smoke without any fire whatsoever. Example, I jokingly wrote that Yemi Alade's mum is originally from Guadalupe. People ran with it! Bloggers make up stories without basis all the time. The woman herself went to JAIL for making up about someone! And the woman apologise for making up THIS story! Jeez!

The part where KEMI apologized for making up a story that sent her to jail doesn't mean she was telling the truth that the story was made up. Its like you no do ruggedity. If police mean to torture you, I swear you go talk plenty things just for a second of relief.

As for the image of Obama blah blah blah.
I know of canva.com too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by charijee(f): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2018
iSufferFools:
cheeriest charijee. Been forever. Howdy do?
Joe grin
How do you do?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by ddeola: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2018
You and Linda na d same no toasting ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Spatta: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2018
ogbright:
Wetin Linda do this woman Biko?

It started many years ago, Ask her sister who dated Dan Foster
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 3:53am On Nov 01, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

The part where KEMI apologized for making up a story that sent her to jail doesn't mean she was telling the truth that the story was made up. Its like you no do ruggedity. If police mean to torture you, I swear you go talk plenty things just for a second of relief.

As for the image of Obama blah blah blah.
I know of canva.com too.

I don't know any canva.com. That is straight from youtube.

Common sense will tell u the pregnancy couldn't possibly have been fake. Too many people will need to lie and keep lying for the rest of their lives including family, baby daddy, the surrogate, hospital, etc.
Including her sister here;
(The woman also earlier apologised fo this same story - mad woman!)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Tonymario58: 4:42am On Nov 01, 2018
She's sending us a message
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2018
TruthHurts1:

[s]It seems village people have tied a rope around the neck of this goat called TalkTalkTwins and because of that he has now started to behave like one. I'm not in the business of listening to anything like you that walks on 4 legs. If you're too stupid to understand the concept of freedom of expression, you should blame your parents for the lack of intelligence they passed down to you. Stop blaming others for your mental handicap.[/s]

To show how dumb you are, you calling parents...
I guess you are one of those under 17 years Nairalanders who cause the nuisance matured users never. If you own a freedom of expression, don't I?

Keep quiet man, you really need a chill pill!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 5:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Tonymario58:
She's sending us a message

This proves that haters will believe anything.
People like talktalktwins, smartmindsfx, okenwaa, yewandequeen
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!

Here is what Linda herself said, and also the photo. They are all fake!! You'd rather believe a mad woman with a history of making things up!!

Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.