Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (61606 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Spatta:

It started many years ago, Ask her sister who dated Dan Foster

Has nothing at all to do with that. That is long past and forgotten. It has to do with jealousy and a mad woman trying to piggyback on Linda's success and fame.
See above.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Yewandequeen(f): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

This proves that haters will believe anything.
People like talktalktwins, smartmindsfx, okenwaa
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!

Here is what Linda herself said, and also the photo. They are all fake!! You'd rather believe a mad woman with a history of making things up!!

Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder. I thought I would be in the labour room for hours especially because of my age and how people say the older you get, the harder it is to give birth but my son was placed in my arms exactly 2mins 19secs after I began to push. .
I saw many comments on here of people praying I deliver like the Hebrew women and your prayers were answered. My delivery went so well. I can’t wait to go through this journey of pregnancy and child birth again. By far the most amazing experience of my life. And the guys at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta are the best. . I’ll recommend them."

I will ignore u cos of ur name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by hisgrace090: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=carrascocity post=72574700][/quote]

What will then be my gain after understanding her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by chris31(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Nothing is impossible in this world again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Mhzhawt02(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
When will Nigeria realise that Halloween is not for us?

Its not our thing

Why do we like abandoning our culture for others?

Ask this one to attend masquerade festival now and she will be forming.

I smh for this people

Halloween was first started by Christian to remember the lost Martha’s.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by ladyn4real(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
madam kemi.... your own na fake.... leave Linda alone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by greatme2good(f): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
okenwaa:
All I can see is a woman that has been saying the truth about Linda from day1.

Aunty Kemi,u koret joor

My dear the way Linda showed off her pregnancy and child birth, I expected her to at least show a picture or video of her breastfeeding the baby knowing the rumour surrounding her pregnancy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by okenwaa(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2018
greatme2good:

My dear the way Linda showed off her pregnancy and child birth, I expected her to at least show a picture or video of her breastfeeding the baby knowing the rumour surrounding her pregnancy.

You're talking of breast feeding....she can feign d@ one.

I thought she'll drop a vid of when the baby was still connected to the umbilical cord.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by chival(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2018
This woman's obsession with Linda Ikeji is very unhealthy. Watch out H-aunty Kemi, hate is a disease that eats you up from the inside
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Agbaya iranu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Etianwanokon: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
You can never be like Linda.
Mad dog.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by tabithababy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:
When your 'village people' is disguised as a journalist

cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
okenwaa:

I thought she'll drop a vid of when the baby was still connected to the umbilical cord.

Hatred can truly blind someone. And she convinced a top-notch US hospital, a millionaire baby daddy, the surrogate, her own family, etc to lie and keep lying for the rest if their lives.
greatme2good

proves that haters will believe anything.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by WetinConsignMe: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
okenwaa:

Hater, anything can be said to be fake up to and including head of baby comming out of pussy.
If u call the below photo fake, what is there left to discuss?
greatme2good

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by ShaqFu: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
charijee:
Joe grin
How do you do?
how do you do too.

Sorry, that moniker got hammered by a jealous female mod.

How's the hustle, gurlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.