Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (78564 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics
the same tested power couldn't save anyone in the NE as boko haram slaughtered dem?

mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=ollah2 post=72579513]

Everthing Muhammed did, your God did worst things

overview of your god

1. Creates Adam and Eve
2. Creates the Devil
3. Populates the world through incest
4. Surprised the Devil exists
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created)
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family)
7. Populates the world through incest... Again
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence
10. Blames the Devil... That he created
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins...
(Sins in which he created)
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?

Al Qeada was created by christians and ISIS is a metamorphosed Al Qeada

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html
https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw
[/qudollthank god in Islam there is no devil just imagin if there was devil or Allah created a devil,waiting we for see nor be here o,now that there is no devil see what u guys have turn the world into, muhamed killed,I have quoran verses to back this up,if u can show me were Christ killed in d bible I will give u a golden sex doll thk god d bible was quickly edited, we prefer this new bible to d old testament
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eberejesus111:

A man in the Fiji island can call him Jehur and get the effects in that word he had spoken.... It's still the name Jesus, yeshua he called...
According to pastor Chris the Bible was extracted from the Hebrew language or Bible by the English. And English being a cluster of different languages of Greeks, Latin, German etc. (but mainly Greek) had translated such words from the Hebrew Bible.
So when a man calls Jesus, our Lord God immediately knows who calls his name, and quickly he takes effect and answers you. It's what and whom the name represents that matter, not how it was spelt by a particular culture or people.
I believe the English can pronounce Yashua quite well. It's more convenient for them to pronounce Yashua in the first century than Jesus. The Name, Jesus itself didn't appear in the english translation until the after 17th century.
With the change to Jesus, the name lost its true meaning.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Zeezxo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
thorpido:
What proofs?He's ignorant about language and transliteration.
It's about the 'Who' first and not just the language.
Whatever name is called in any language,as long as it refers to 'that Person' aka the Living Word,then it's valid.
so if they started calling him Satan tomorrow now you will also change your tongue. U don't really know what your religion is and how it was originated

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
thorpido:
Not true@bolded.Depends on what translation you are talking about.Igbo translation?Yoruba,Spanish,French?
While God's Name in the hebrew says YHWH (Yahweh), the english translations render it as Lord, while satan still remains satan in english.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:
the same tested power couldn't save anyone in the NE as boko haram slaughtered dem?

mtcheeeew
d way u guys reason at times he go b like say make I use kettle slap ur face,b waiting for Jesus to direct ur prik on how to select good and bad pussy,Jesus should come down and fight book haram,since Mohammed created it he should fight himself,instead of u as young as u are to try to tell imans to teach against terrorism that there are no virgins after death ,u are waiting for Jesus see mumu

3 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by gentleibraheem(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Read between the lines
This man is somehow making sense

3 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by COOL10(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yankee101:
This guy don dey craze
The Hausa Christians call God Allah also not because that's the original name in the original Aramaic texts but because that is their name for the almighty in their local languauge.

Hmmm,interesting. But are the two the same person?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Zeezxo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=osazsky post=72579813][/quote] Matt. 10:36, Psalm 144:1, 1Samuel 15:3 tips of an iceberg
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Christmasdon(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Definitely, when i saw the headline. It was misleading to me maybe to other people they've all concluded maybe without reading down. Freeze was actually right. Antichrist or no antichrist even the Holy Scripture in a passage... the Devil recognised the Kingship of Christ as the True and only Son Of God..Messiah, Saviour, Christ, Redeemer, Holy One of God. Son of the Most High. Every knee shall bow at the mention of his name. Phillipines 2:10 ... ok. even the Passion of Christ i watched Acted by Jim Caviezel Virgin Mary the Mother in that Film Called Christ ' 'Yeshua' i heard it. Just that Nigerians don't want to go back.. Maybe freeze is taking us backward that is the problem. ...Call him the Messiah. call him Christ. Even God had to warn Moses that his name is I AM THAT I AM. Jesus Christ we are used to it thats all.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Yankee101: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
COOL10:

Hmmm,interesting. But are the two the same person?

Several cultures have encounters with a form of an almighty being before Christianity came.

Owoicho, Oluwa, Allah etc. For the people it represents a known almighty. Like Paul told the Romans that served an unknown almighty God, he told them who He really was.

So when the bible is translated they use the word which they know as the almighty in their dialect as the new name for the God they didn't know properly but have felt is in existence.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Zeezxo:
Matt. 10:36, Psalm 144:1, 1Samuel 15:3 tips of an iceberg
ur enemy will be right in ur own household, new living translation,matt 10 36, are u high on hard drugs,did u see Jesus in psalm,Samuel,when he wasn't even born,DAT verse preaches peace ,that is,u should make ur enemies ur friends,oga go and sleep don't let me open d quoran I have low bat3
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Hydy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dear Freeze, Heavenly things are spiritually discerned. The secrets of the Gospel are not for the flesh or carnal minded. In whatever language you sincerely call on Jesus, He will surely answer for you because the Holyspirit searches the deep things of the heart and bears witness with us that we are the children of the Most High God. 1 Cor.2:10, Rom8.16

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Achorise: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2018
chisco82:

Honestly sir, you are begining to annoy me with your raps and rhethoricals about christianity. You said you are an atheist, why forcing yourself on issues that has to do with christian faith, why can't you mind your believe for God's sake or are you an agent of the devil sent to decive those of little faith? I don't see you comenting in this manner in any Islam post or thread.
Please stop coming into the christian thread to argue what you don't know. Christian faith is not logic.
Please maybe you and freez should tell us where how the "J" in Judah & Jerusalem comes about.
Thank you,God bles you in Jesus name.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by CAPSLOCKED: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2018
musicwriter:
Freez is perfectly correct. Jesus is an invention!. If you do your research on Christianity you would find out nothing is real about it, you'll be asking yourself how on earth you believed it for so long. Christians have no idea what a big scam Christianity is. I pity anybody who's a Christian.

All I can do here is post you guys some quotes from the book; the greatest deception ever sold- by Rabbi Edward L. Nydle & Levi bar Ido. Both authors are Jewish theologians.

''There is a great deception that has permeated the whole world by the man-made world religion called “Christianity”. This deception claims to be based upon history, Scripture, and the recorded teachings of our Master Yahshua, His disciples, and Rav Shaul. It is the myth of the anti-Torah and anti-Jewish life and teachings of a “Christ” whom they call by a Greek/Latin name- “Jesus”. They believe His purported contention with the Jewish people became a divine judgment upon a “faithless people” that rejected Him and His teachings and killed him because of his religion and opposition to the Torah of Moshe. The believing Christian is convinced that the Jewish Yahshua of history and the “Christ” of the church are one and the same. They could not be more deceived.''

''Between the time that Yahshua walked the earth and the time his teachings were written down (around the end of the first century C.E) and the third century Yahshua was made into the image of a “Christian”. This meant they molded him into an anti-Torah teacher who was far removed from the teachings of Judaism. He no longer was the Torah observant Jewish rabbi who lived and died as a Jew but a combination of all the pagan mystery religious figures combined into one god-man. The new “church” of Constantine created a false “Christ” called “Jesus” who came to do away with the Law of Moshe and replace the people of Yisrael with a new and better religion that offered salvation to anyone who would only believe in the person called “Jesus”. The audience for the message had changed: it was no longer intended for the Jews but focused upon the pagans- believers on the gods and goddesses like Mithras, Dionysius, Isis, and Demeter- and thus needed a new package flavored with anti-Jewish statements and replacement theology. The Torah of Moshe had been left behind along with the true history of the Jewish Messiah, Yahshua. The distance between reality and fiction created a gap that was now forever unbridgeable. The church has effectively buried the Yahshua of history and substituted their theological myths of the “Christ”, a fictional figure with a streak of anti-Semitism, wholly incompatible with the Messiah of the Jewish apostolic tradition. There would be no compromise between fact and fiction in what would become “Christian Orthodoxy”. This required a reinterpretation of historical facts and a triumphant victory of the artificial “Jesus” of the Roman church over the true Yahshua of history.''

'' The Christian historians and theologians have robbed Yahshua from Nazareth of his Jewishness and made him into a Christian after their own image. Not only Yahshua, but his family and disciples have been treated as Christians rather than Jews. There is not one verse in the Brit Chadasha that even hints that they were anything other than Orthodox, observant Jews in the most traditional sense of the word. They never called themselves Christians, nor were they ever called Christians. It was the Roman church that invented this deception and is truly the mother of all those who adhere to it. In order that their Replacement theology could be put into place and written into their commentaries, the Jewishness of Yahshua and the disciples had to be stripped from them. Every effort has been made to deny the Jewishness of the Brit Chadasha and its authors. It is very difficult for the average reader of the Brit Chadasha to separate the gold from the dross in the Gospels and the letters of Shaul.''

''Constantine's intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion. Constantine was the ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British factions, he ruled that the name of the great Druid god, Hesus, be joined with the Eastern Savior-god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus Hesus Krishna would be the official name of the new Roman god. A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands (161 votes to 157) that both divinities became one God. Following longstanding heathen custom, Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman apotheosis decree to legally deify two deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and "officially" ratified by Constantine (Acta Concilii Nicaeni, 1618). That purely political act of deification effectively and legally placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual composite. That abstraction lent Earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines for the Empire's new religion; and because there was no letter "J" in alphabets until around the ninth century, the name subsequently evolved into "Jesus Christ.''

The person you call Jesus never existed at all!!. Its a complete Roman invention superimposed on an actual Yahshua, but who never walked on water or resurrected from the dead.

BELIEVERS DEFENDING THEIR BELIEFS ON THIS THREAD WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT, WILL NOT READ MORE THAN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS POST.
TO THEM, A MILLION BOOKS CAN NEVER BE MORE CORRECT THAN THAT ONE BOOK THEIR PARENTS INTRODUCED THEM TO WHEN THEY WERE SMALL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2018
vaxx:
i seriously think dady freeze is right also and contrary to your opinion ""Name is very important"".

Imagine yeshua as a persom is walking along the street of oshodi, and you called him by the name Jesus. Do you think he will answer you?

But i dont get how someone will just post something and u people will just say he's right without finding out at all..

The "Y" in yeshua. Of the hebrew...isn't pronounced exactly as our English "y" the way we have it in yam or you or york...it's a pronounced with the teeth almost togeda giving off subtle "j" sound...that is why it is spelt as with "j" in english...because of pronounciation.which is right...
I've come to realize some people are using freeze as mouth peice...all the atuff he's raising as argument in the bible arent really his reading...
.thats why hes not consistent..one minite he's in the word causing controversy as if he's a pastor.....
The next minite hes showimg off his wrist watch online like the music atritise behave...which is the real him..

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

Everthing Muhammed did, your God did worst things

overview of your god

1. Creates Adam and Eve
2. Creates the Devil
3. Populates the world through incest
4. Surprised the Devil exists
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created)
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family)
7. Populates the world through incest... Again
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence
10. Blames the Devil... That he created
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins...
(Sins in which he created)
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?

Al Qeada was created by christians and ISIS is a metamorphosed Al Qeada

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html
https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw
u think I have mb to waste to watch DAT irrelevant videos .I can show u thousands of videos where great scholars and imans advised Muslim to have sex with animals provided that after sex the animal is slaughtered and never to b eaten. and they said its good for d body,its insence not better than Dis one,grow up
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by HardMirror(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Gradually, gradually, freeze is metamorphosing to what Hardmirror predicted earlier. You cannot be this enlightened and remian a Christian. The truth sure do set minds free. Freeze has seen the light, it's only a matter of time before he finally embraces thejhe truth.

We are allborn atheists, we got indoctrinated into religion. The truth will set those who seek it free.
rhema

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Justpassingby2(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
lol. I laff fall for my bed. This one make my day
Lol. Bros n.a. true now. If not dem for no born the bastard...
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by COOL10(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Yankee101:

Several cultures have encounters with a form of an almighty being before Christianity came.

Owoicho, Oluwa, Allah etc. For the people it represents a known almighty. Like Paul told the Romans that served an unknown almighty God, he told them who He really was.

So when the bible is translated they use the word which they know as the almighty in their dialect as the new name for the God they didn't know properly but have felt is in existence.

I still don't get why people would call God(Christian),Allah(Islam). Both names are from two different religions and shouldn't be intertwined in any way or form despite the influence of culture. Just imagine the Igbos referring to the Christian God as 'Amadioha' or the Yorubas calling Him 'Sango'. It just sounds so,so odd to me undecided

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Officialemmyd(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2018
I think this daddy freeze is still saying d sane thing ooo..... "yeshua" in Greek while "Jesus" in English wats his problem sef? about he 4gotten., d bible was also not written in English b4 bt was translated which brings at d English word for every Greek or Latin wrd
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by royalair(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2018
You need to go on rehab

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by ollah2: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2018
osazsky:
u think I have mb to waste to watch DAT irrelevant videos .I can show u thousands of videos where great scholars and imans advised Muslim to have sex with animals provided that after sex the animal is slaughtered and never to b eaten. and they said its good for d body,its insence not better than Dis one,grow up

You couldnt ounter any of comments with a superior arguments rather than this nonsense

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2018
So If 'J' isn't that old that means Judah, Jerusalem, Joseph, James and Jews should be "y". I hail your bravery Freeze, you can be boldly ignorant
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Happy24: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Hlo everyone.. It's good we understand things sometimes.. The Bible first of all was written in HEBREW. but it was later translated to English for easy understanding. Have you sat down and ask yourself this question.. Why does the bible have different translation and why does it differ from one another?... In some English translation it says his name shall be called Emmanuel while some said Jesus. First of all the name Jesus is from a Latin word lesous, meaning a fake messiah that the Roman has appointed that is been inscribed in a coin,which also means Hail Zeus.. Yes you will say but the name Jesus works, yes it will work... For example if you have a stone and you worship that stone day and night, it will definitely answer you, and if your children and others grows up to meet the stone.. They do likewise the things you do, because it answers..jesus is so different from Yeshua...yeshua which means salvation..and our saviour was a Jew and not from Greek... So the right name is yeshua and not Jesus.. OK why is it that people bear Jesus.the bible says at the mention of his name all kneel shall bow and all tongues must confess.. For not all is fit to call his name..for his name is YESHUA.Even Pilate wrote in the cross of yeshua as YHWH:YESHUA OF NAZARENE, KING OF jews.. Why did Pilate not say king of the Greek.
In conclusion, please let's try and research and no the truth... The book of jeremiah23:25.26,says for how long will the prophet continue to make people forget his name, for this their ancestor do, for they forgot his name for Baal..
For his name is called YESHUA HAMASHIACH..YESHUA THE MESSIAH.. calling him in different dialect is absolutely different, cuz u know the meaning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by 1Sharon(f): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2018
mukhcech:

You are ignorant.

Come again?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by esonna: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2018
mrjaydee:
But there is power in the name of Jesus! I disagree with daddy freeze totally.

Let me come in here. There is power in U as a human being. If u beliv that wen u shout STONE save me, trust me brother .. Some tin will happen with time. Our saviour was born in the middle east, the letter "J" at that time was not. Jesus as a name came out after many years of translation of Yeshua. Can u translate the name Mohammed in English or latin... but if Jesus means saviour then it's OK. because the name of our God is many. Some call him Allah, sun, chukwu, jesu, lion, nature,Jesus, etc. but the CHRIST is the power.. According to Saint Peter when asked said .."He Is the CHRIST the Son of God"... this is my faith and my beliv.
Let's forget any other name means... cos Christ is my saviour..

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by pharoahs(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2018
You just made his point clearer...the power is not in a name, for it could be 'Lagbaja', for what we see today as a powerful name was empowered by our collective agreement to do so....so tomorrow if we agree to drop J-E-S-U-S and pick Alonge....demons will flee at the mention of the name 'Alonge'. My point is.. Don't we all have a name?

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.[/quote]
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.
May God have mercy on you
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Yankee101: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2018
COOL10:

I still don't get why people would call God(Christian),Allah(Islam). Both names are from two different religions and shouldn't be intertwined in any way or form despite the influence of culture. Just imagine the Igbos referring to the Christian God as 'Amadioha' or the Yorubas calling Him 'Sango'. It just sounds so,so odd to me undecided

Arabic is actually a language not a religion. And it existed before Islam. Islam is the religion. That's the name for the almighty in Arabic language.

Sango and Amadioha are names of specific gods (of thunder) and not necessarily what they called the almighty in the Pantheon of gods.

Most cultures have multiple gods with a distinct senior among them, the almighty. Be it Zeus or Jupiter.

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OyinO: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2018
The ONLY TRUE MAN OF GOD NIGERIA HAS EVER SEEN

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by coolscott(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics
What he is saying is not really incorrect.

The thing is that the power to name on earth is given to man.

So the Romans, in inventing roman catholicsm, did align a lot in the bible with pagan worship.
Now, this is where that alignment does eventually count:

All who mention the name of Jesus today are referring to the name of the Son of God, the one who died on the cross of Calvary for us all.
Millions (actually, billions) are most likely not aware of any nimrod connection romans centuries ago tried to bring in.

So when they name the name of Jesus, their intentions and their hearts rightly refer to the son of God who died on the cross.
Their power to decide what they are referring to, remains, and the devastating effect remains with upon the works of evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.