Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (54013 Views)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Amagite(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Popular Lagos club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, has bought a sex doll for himself as a birthday present.

The controversial socialite turned a year older 3 days ago, and according to him, he got himself a companion,comforter and someone that never disappoints!.

He shared photos and a video with her and wrote;

"A lot of people describe her as a sex doll but to me she is more of a companion,comforter and someone that never disappoints ��� #BirthdayGiftToMySelf �"

See more photos and watch their video together here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/pretty-mike-gifts-himself-a-sex-doll-for-his-birthday.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Crazy oo

10 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Kwamecron(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cool oo

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Celebgistz1: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by delugajackson: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- She will never ask you money for hair, nails and other irrelevancies.
- She is HIV and STD free.
- She doesn't have a kpekus with an irritating, fish smelling odour.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She will not cheat on you with another doll.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.

264 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Smily202(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you enjoy masturbation and want to take it to the next level then you should totally get a silicone sex doll.

They feel real and allow you to experience sexual pleasure without another person. You can try any position you have in mind and live all your wild fantasies with these sex dolls. Any hypocrites both male n. Female that self-service or fap while castigating Prettymike should be stone. It's his money, he can do whatever makes him feel good.
Sexy dolls can help you improve your sexual skills and avoid pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nice one bro, now you can stop infecting women with your stupidity.

Check my signature for your website/blog post articles on any niche.

21 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Oreofepeters: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
nice one bro
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by nepapole(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mumu

25 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by DonEd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.
All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by praizblog: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy oooppzz maa G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by emeijeh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
I thought Pamela why? and Stew had made us forget about this sex doll matter?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by nanakgh(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Advanced jerking off
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
AMAKA disappoint am

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
DonEd:

All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original

Tell them sir

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Olodo24: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
this guy has finally dumped Bobrisky.
wonderful
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by iQUOTE: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Now this is funny.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by dreamwords: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
this nigga self
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by BOOMnaija(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
I hate women....especially Nigerian women.

Nice one, pretty mike.

Would soon get mine too, saving already for it.

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Like for this sex doll
Share for Nairaland girls

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by RoyalStyles2020: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by LastSurvivor11: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Short of words

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
but she can also cook ofe nsala

delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by bigkahuna704(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
This Got To FP
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by JustAwesome: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
DonEd:

Hw many girls cook nd clean these days. About talk.. How many can really hold a strong conversation...

41 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by IMASTEX: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by punisha: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
This one will do anything to trend...

E remain to jump inside lagoon and snap for the gram.

Mentally unstable agbaya

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Preshhinfo18:
Crazy oo
bros, you see wetin buhari cus, everybody don dey mad

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by FabulousAutos(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Uwa mmebi embarassed embarassed angry
Its about time that angel Mike blow this trumpet.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Babes plenty but s"ex dull lo Bleep eh up
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pity

This one just announced his stupidity on social media. His parents need to go into prayer sessions for him o

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why did he buy under age doll? Where is police. He should be arrested immediately

He will still cheat on the doll. Mark my word.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.