Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (54008 Views)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Herrmes: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
DonEd:

All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original
Sex doll bro, not small talk doll, not cleaning doll, sex doll undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- She will never ask you money for hair, nails and other irrelevancies.
- She is HIV and STD free.
- She doesn't have a kpekus with an irritating, fish smelling odour.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She will not cheat on you with another doll.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.
And after the whole session with it, you'll still be looking for the original. Remember it can't cook, it can't talk, it can't give ringing tone, it can't Jack, all efforts will be one sided, your pals can also do, in which case she cheats. You can't take her out to parties and to socialize. Can't go to the beach with you. It can't procreate. If it can't ask you for money, didn't you acquire it with money? Won't you spend money to keep it neat? All it will do is only to make the society view you as not normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by anneluv: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
From the doll u can tell he bleeps kids

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
DonEd:

All of the lovely qualities and yet it is still a doll. Can't make small talks, can't cook, can't clean, can't walk, can't do anything. abeg, bone that thing. Nothing like the original

You mean original fish smell with gonorrhea after all their forming and wahala? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
JustAwesome:

Hw many Nigerian girls cook nd clean these days. About talk.. How many can really hold a strong conversation...

Fixed!

You forgot to add...hiw many keep their private part clean without smelling like spoilt Titus fish?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by elmodee7(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
sick
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by elmodee7(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
people of the flat and perversion. idiot pervert of briafia.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by COOL10(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
DonEd:

. I can do 98% of the things you mentioned above,perfectly well. Who small talks epp abeg undecided undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Y wl a handsome n richman lyk dis no get sense eh! Upon all d ladies swarming upandan

Dos sex doll can be demonic, in brassilo, brazil i heard man gets bitten 2 death by a sex doll which vanishes

Men beware of d instruments of N.W.O
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
baddosky1:

Fixed!

You forgot to add...hiw many keep their private part clean without smelling like spoilt Titus fish?
oh is dat hw ur sister own smells?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
I would have loved to criticize his decison, but I had to ponder on the benefits of having one of these, and from my analysis, I arrived at the following:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- You will never have to bother about her movement or coming home late from "choir practice" cause she will always be by your side.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentlee with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.
but dey ar more alive dan normal women!
Pple ar complaining hw it moves fingers n feets at midnight...becareful! Hw u fantasize
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Dididrumz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
hope4nigeria:

He will still cheat on the doll. Mark my word.

Funny....... No be small cheat

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by ImperialYoruba: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ode, why an ugly sex doll, is he blind?
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Mike008(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
- She doesn't make unnecessary demands, and to top it all, she is loyal to you alone. The list is inexhaustible. What more can anyone ask for? Enjoy your money's worth. But please be very gentle with her, I heard she loves it nice and slow.

You seriously can't be comparing a human with a toy.
Just be bold enough to say s3x 24/7, cos that's the only benefit.

Coded pervert, he can as well visit the cemetery and sleep with dead bodies.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Caniva01: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Ee'yah! they don finally get this guy. Finally, they've unlocked his stupidity. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by EyezofGod120: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2018
I no know how person go dey Bleep rubber!!!!
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by esonna: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Why did he buy under age doll? Where is police. He should be arrested immediately

This is d cheaper version. I saw the advanced versions hia in UK at an Expo. Mehn dem too look real.
Dem d make sound sef.
Reality Built

He will still cheat on the doll. Mark my word.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by esonna: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2018
EyezofGod120:
I no know how person go dey Bleep rubber!!!!

This is d cheaper version. I saw the advanced versions hia in UK at an Expo. Mehn dem too look real.
Dem d make sound sef.
Reality Built
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Hornome: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Really,what is this world turning into lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by OyinO: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.
Doesn't make sense
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by JandyJ(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

U are foolishly foolish
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

I swear to God una don mad finish for that country.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by gift2xl: 2:25am On Nov 01, 2018
WHAT I C IS CHILDIS BRAIN, DUDES LIKE THIS ARE SCARED OF RESPONSIBILITIES. GOD PASS U! MAY BE ITS UR OWN SHRINE A.K.A JUJU.
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Dynamiq(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:59am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

Is that all?
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 3:03am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
oh is dat hw ur sister own smells?

See this one

Your Nairaland name says it all!

And your profile... "Sex is gud but with young boys of 20" abi?

With that your face wey resemble camel nyash! angry angry

Kontinu!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by baddosky1: 3:09am On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Y wl a handsome n richman lyk dis no get sense eh! Upon all d ladies swarming upandan

Dos sex doll can be demonic, in brassilo, brazil i heard man gets bitten 2 death by a sex doll which vanishes

Men beware of d instruments of N.W.O

Just imagine talk? Sex doll bites man and vanishes? You think life is all those useless Nollywood movies you watch? Mtchewww!!

Abeg... someone should look for work for this woman!

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by kanubiafra: 3:49am On Nov 01, 2018
DonEd:

and you forgot to add she can't burn. why is this doll in one pose in all the pic?
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by Evidenx(m): 4:20am On Nov 01, 2018
A fool at 40,is a fool ........(pls help me finish it.)
Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I hate women....especially Nigerian women.

Nice one, pretty mike.

Would soon get mine too, saving already for it.
It's when u don't have money u will hate Nigerian woman. Me self I no lyk dem now bcus I no get money

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2018
delugajackson:

- She is not clingy.
- She doesn't nag.

U be mumu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.